Chill neighbours

Secret agents playing poker

Stuff...my people are lazy so not much goes on

Montenegrin diaspora.
AAAA

Only time we're not lazy

Can they have a chair?

Yes

How about we transform that small wasteland into a chairville?

No.

>No city in Montenegro called Chairgrad
Why even live?

So is Montenegrin an actual ethnicity? I thought they were just Serbs cuz they were ok with being part of Serbia while everyone else seceded. Also why did they suddenly decide to have a referendum in 2006 and Serbia was like "meh"?

Noice place, cosy, relaxed and looks really mysterious driving through it, until you get to podgorica or the albo settlements in the south and things start to look bleak.

I'm not too sure but it was a mistake and no, we're pretty much like Serbs

You have a lot of people here who say that we're Serbs.
You have also a lot of people who claim that we're our own people.
Almost every one will agree that the south slavs are all the same shit,so not a lot care.
The problem is that,in the past (like when the Ottomans still existed and were relevant) people were really for an united pan-slavic nation,and would say that they are the same people (which was true for Montenegro and Serbia (and the territory of then Macedonia) because they fought against the Ottomans,and had the almost same culture,unlike the Austrian ruled neighbours of Croatia and the muslim Bosniaks (who were just slavs who accepted Islam because of benefits,or rather less restrictions.))
Before The Forming of Yugoslavia (or the Kingdom of SRS) Montenegro would have had to join with Serbian,and Then Form Yugoslavia.People who were for this were angry at the king who fled to Italy during the occupation of Montenegro during the First World War.
On the other hand you had people who wanted the Country to Join/Form as it's own entity,and not as a part of Serbia and reinstall the old monarchy.
This led to the "Christmas Uprising",aka a civil war.
The pro-serb joining side won (or the whites,while the others were called the greens) won.
The kingdom of SRS/Yugoslavia wasn't very tolerant of people who criticized the king (no matter which ethnicity they were) and let's just say that during that time,the people who rebelled against the Joining with Serbia (2 days prior to the formation of Yugoslavia) were not treated well.
That's a shitty summary of it.There are tonnes of stuff I didn't write,and you'd be better off investigating yourself.

i took a bus from serbia to monte nigger and i thought i was gonna die

I used to have a friend from Montenegro. His dad raped his sister.

Would you say we're like Serbs or nah? (I'm Crnogorski like you, don't kill me brat)

I have to say Montenegrins are not like Serbs

That will be for the Montenegrin to say

So was the 2006 referendum like a vote between people who thought Montenegrins are Serbs and people who didn't and those who didn't won? How come Serbia just accepted it, seems like losing your whole coastline would be a big deal. Do Serbs feel contempt towards Montenegrins now for voting to secede?

No,I think there is quite a distinction between us (not a large one,but there is.Think of it to something like England and Australia).
Personally I don't give a shit,because I despise nationalists and I think that nationality/ethnicity is something so meaningless and useless.To me all the people here in this shitty territory are the same and I find it funny how these tiny irrelevant countries try to gather some sort of superiority while in truth they are meaninglessly small and irrelevant.

What makes you say that?

What kind of distinction? Cuz I see typically similarities more, but if that's how it really is then I believe you

Leave ex-yugay and come to balk man

I met both of em

Nigger people who live in mountains.

serbs are loud, macho, over confident and stubborn
montenegrins are all that too but on steroids and cocaine

A lot of people who wanted for the countries to stay together thought that Montenegrins were Serbs,some wanted those two countries to be together because they believed that they would be better off together economically than seperated.
The people who voted for independence were the people who believed that the country "deserved" to be independent and that they are their own people,some were angry at the then "communist" leadership (communist my ass).and some genuinely despised serbs (think Albanian,Bosniak minority).
And no,Serbs don't feel any contempt,because generally a lot of people from ex-yugo countries consider themselves to be simmilar/same people so they don't give a shit.(also yugo nostalgia plays a role).
The parties who were voting at the refferendum had their own (private) intentions however,and quite a lot of people know that.
There is a difference in the accent,and from what I can say for "my people" is that they are more "basic" that Serbs (don't know how to put it well).
When people here like to say that they are different from someone from their neighbouring countries they generally talk about the history etc.
Otherwise,in MY (read MY) opinion,all the people from the ex-yugo countries to me are literally the fucking same miniscule distinctions (bar the Slovenes).

Kek

I see, an interesting way to put it, and I always saw them as more similar than different given the culture and lifestyle and others like religion, language, etc.

Kek so they like to party
Thanks for all that info bretty inderesding
Please elaborate

To everyone saying Montenegrins aren't Serbs,read the lyrics of Onamo namo,their anthem written by King Nikola Petrovic.
Just one of a million examples

/COMFY/ went there for a month people are nice as fuck
The sea is warm and pure
Fishing is comfy
The churches are comfy
The abandoned ruins along the hills are comfy
It's comfy/10