Soulseek

So what does Soulseek have to offer? With the death of What.cd is Slsk a good alternative?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Optimize-Soulseek-for-Downloading-Music
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They have music too

That is good, I like music

idk. I downloaded it yeasterday. Only real con is that you gotta share things if you don't want people to hate you. They have a lot of stuff that isn't in the archive tho.

So what, make an album and share it.

i have downloaded like 100 albums on soulseek and have never shared anything. No has hated on me so far.

Fucking public tracker plebs who act like uploading an album to someone else is the worst thing imaginable.

I tried using rutracker (probably been a good year) and the whole fucking site is flipped. Anyone know about that?

Slsk is awesome. I rarely have trouble finding any album.

As far as quality goes, they have all types from great to utter shit. If you're a snob with quality, some albums maybe not be over 320kbps. I myself don't really care if it's higher quality than that or not, but I usually find what I want with 320 no problem.

lol I still just google "[album] blogspot" to get downloads

Does soulseek have poisoned swarms? Anyone?

how can anyone use this piece of shit? don't even compare it to what.cd

Soulseek is great. Tons of music. Its pretty much all I use now, except Deezloader every now and then.

You have to set a folder for uploads, but it can be whatever. Personally I set mine to the folder that contains all my music, I'm basically constantly uploading music to other people and I never notice any negative effects on my connection or anything.

I like What better, but how can you call SLSK shit? It literally has everything you could possible want in multiple bit-rates. It's pretty fast if your ports are connected right. I used to get stuff off slsk and upload it to What all the time.

How do I use it? Not the user you're responding to but I just downloaded it. Pls let me know.

Its been a while since I installed, but I remember having to pick a username and a folder to share. After that you just go to the Search tab and search some shit. I'd also recommend you change your output folder in the Options tab. Overall its pretty simple to use.

Daily reminder illegal downloading funds Soros

Thanks man.

wikihow.com/Optimize-Soulseek-for-Downloading-Music

How so?

Thanks

Oh also big tip: when you search something, in the bottom right theres a bar you can use to filter the results. If you type mbr:320 in there it will only display results that are at least 320 kbps. Then you can save the filter and make it your default, so every time you search something it'll automatically filter out the low quality results.

Nice thanks.