Why the fuck foreigners like so much to travel to this shithole? Do you guys enjoy being robbed...

Why the fuck foreigners like so much to travel to this shithole? Do you guys enjoy being robbed? Or being robbed is a small price to pay to be able to fuck top-tier shemale whores?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rex_EYiNomA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where should foreigners go then? sao paulo? i will prolly never set a foot in brazil.

The south is the whitest and less shitty part of the country.

why do some brazilians look MUCH whiter than the portugese

because they "are" white. i.e. they have german or polish ancestors
youtube.com/watch?v=Rex_EYiNomA
not every brazilian is a direct mestizo from portuguese, most are mixed with something else (afro or euro or even both)

Precisely, there's nothing different there. People travel to see things that don't exist in their own countries, and there are beaches, historical tows, museums and forests in all of them. What they don't have are favelas.

No one will visit South Brazil because it's a boring shithole with grumpy arrogant people.

South Brazil not only has favelas, but 50% of it looks like a favela.

>tfw you will never have a native amazonian jungle gf

>amazonian

Kuruminha is probably from the southeast, since "Kurumim" is a term for "kid" used by the Tupi-guarani tribes

Ah yes,thanks for the info

btw a french poster could have done exactly the same thread, replacing Rio's map for Paris
>Why the fuck foreigners like so much to travel to this shithole? Do you guys enjoy being robbed? Or being robbed is a small price to pay to be able to watch some glorified antenna tower and cute girls smoking too much?
my explanation is: i guess tourists are just plain retard. otherwise why

My neighbour's cousin married a german and went with him to Germany, where they had two mixed children.
She was of Ticuna's descendant which means she looked like this. You lot are a weird bunch

First thing I do when traveling to the countries with high crime rate is visiting a shop and buying a knife.
5£ can save you lots of time and trouble.

i guess they fell for the "brown girls are warmer than white ones" meme
at leas that's what they 2, 3 german i've met said

uh.. you don't bring a knife to an assault-rifle fight..

Big tourist cities become full of foreigners, which are easy money for robbers, and by consequence turn into shitholes given enough time

I think the law here doesnt allow you to walk in public holding a knife or any kind of similar weapon

Foreigners will go to Brazil b/c they think whores and drugs are cheap. Yea Colombia exists but I think foreigners think it is more dangerous than Brazil

yeah but how it all started? media promoting that place or whut

In that case I can commit a suicide and no one would say he killed me, lol.
Who holds a knife while walking in public, m8? You fold it and keep in your belt.

Rio had a REALLY bad urbanization project that banned a lot of people from the city and they had to move to the hills and build shitty houses there

You'd be grumpy when the federal government abandons the whole region for decades.

South is very overrated. No one cares you are """"white""""

no, i mean why tourists keep going there

i'd rather care about the best beaches in South America ever

Beaches and Bunda. Plus it's where your main international airport is, and your country is so huge most people can only see a little of it,

Said the northeastern monkey

That's not a meme that's the absolute truth. Fuck white people and their "personal space" bullshit.