Itt we post charts with weird obscure experimental music

itt we post charts with weird obscure experimental music.

I'm gonna download this whole thing.

here have this too

I downloaded everything from this chart a while ago, but thanks.

bump

sorry about the weeb stuff

just telling you all right now to listen to Egoslavia, the real REM.

yes yes yes yes yes! In wake of the what.cd shut down I have been wanting to download as much music as possible, I will be spending the next couple days downloading all of this.

final

Damn, haven't seen this chart in a while

from where tho?

thanks for posting these

shit i was about to post that

dang, hivemind

last one, I have a bunch of other charts but a lot of them are not quite weird, obscure, or experimental so I'll leave it at this. Hope people found these helpful

thanks for posting these, too

I'm gonna spend the next few days downloading everything off these charts. Ever since what.cd crashed it's made me want to just get as much good obscure music that I can off of soulseek.

Pretty obscure if you ask me

didn't know avant-teen was still a thing

Hey nice people actually use my chart

This sounded so cool to me because I love psychedelic drone and had not heard a lot of these, but I was disappointed. Found only 6 good albums off this chart and none of them were outstanding.

Fun fact, I'm distantly related to Joe Cormier, the guy with the violin on this chart

It seems that way. I never understood the obsession that teenagers have with their image. Not everyone listens to experimental music for that reason though. Some people just want something new.

anyone have one of those charts which they sometimes post in the chart thread which are filled with all the weird stuff? I downloaded a couple of those charts lately.