ITT: We act like we're the students at Columbine High School on April 19th 1999

ITT: We act like we're the students at Columbine High School on April 19th 1999.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7K6NqlIFMWw
youtube.com/watch?v=ngMJozoIzpI
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/assessment/2004/04/the_depressive_and_the_psychopath.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SSzIi1qIYRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't wait for free cookie day tmrw. Bet the cafe is gonna be packed!

This is gonna be an interesting thread

Did anyone do the biology homework? I couldn't find the answer to question 17 and 24.

hey look its those weird drama fags

Checked

*smokes in bathroom*
Anyone want a cigarette?

God that chemistry test was so hard, I don't know how I'm gonna pass the class. Someone just shoot me now.

Ay chad 1 and chad 2, invite the cheerleaders to the party this weekend brah

Eric and Dylan are such pussies lol, I swear next time they try and talk to me ill kick their ass

Bruh this party is gonna be insane. I'm gonna see if Stacy will slob on my knob like corn on yhe coooooooob. Yah feel me broseph???

*cough* i dunno man i feel really sick *cough* i'm probably not gonna be in school this week *cough*

Hey dude! Have you seen the commercials for the Sega Dreamcast! It Looks totally awsome man!

Anyone wanna play pogs?

Did you guys see dylans blog? He has doom wads of shooting our school! What a wierdo. Should kill himself.

are you bros ready for 4/20 tomarrow shit is gonna be siiicckk! they are gonna remember this day as "the best 420 ever"

Lol

Wait, Pogs are a game?

Hey Dylan, you ready for tomorrow?

Pew pew boom boom ratatatatatatatatata

Fuck you guys i go home

Hey look at this! It'll blow your brains out of your head!

what's a blog? i've never heard of this. Btw i heard some guys watch sailor moon here on Tv

Typical Brexit voter.
youtube.com/watch?v=7K6NqlIFMWw

Oh my god...Ryan is dating Emily now!? I swear to god if two psychopathic nerds show up tomorrow with a wide range of semi-automatic firearms and trenchcoats and kill them both it'll be the best day of my life...*sigh*

Who wants to go bowling?

im so tired i hope we can leave early today D:

lol wut??

yeah man, just fucking kill me.

I can't believe it's only a month until the new Star Wars movie! I bet it's gonna be so good!

The new jar jar binks character looks bad ass!

Kylo ren is han solos son
Kylo kills han solo

1999 you fucking faggot.

#REB look at him for a second while walking through with vodka

Learned it from an inside source. My uncle works at nintendo

Kek

I heard Eric Harris got raped in the ass by a cop.

He says he's gonna shoot up the school for revenge.

it 420 yet

is that a real rumor?

sepuku is the only choice there user

hey, is that the backstreet boys your listening to on your super hip walkman?

decide for yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=ngMJozoIzpI

> sit in the toilet crying because I was bullied in recess
> planning to shoot up the school
> leave toilet
> everyone is dead

Look at those two nerds with plastic guns, i bet they would shit themselves if i scarejump them from a locker.

I really don't like Mondays, hey wasn't there a song about a school shooting on a Monday?

what did you guys think of prom? I hear big nose with the jacket got laid

>read dave cullens columbine if you want to know what this thread should actually look like. prom was like days before the shooting

>would have been called a site
>the website shit was from like 2 years prior
>i don't think they posted the wads, i think they traded them with each other on disk

*sigh*

Stop being a faggot.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/assessment/2004/04/the_depressive_and_the_psychopath.html

yea... you dont have the brain power to decide that tinfoil hat faggot

Dylan you ready for the test tomorrow??

i can't man I went to school for history and i really wanted to rp but you faggots aren't educated

checkin out so i don't continue to fuck the thread up. seriously though that book is good except for the 2 chapters where it gets all preachy about the NRA's response

If that shit was in 99, why do I still hear people crying about it now... Fucking people man

GTFO NEWFAG WE DON'T CARE

You guys see that black guy here on scholarship?? I wonder if hes got a huge cock

because they were children when it happened and it was the first time something like this had happened in the states where the news arrived before everything was over. This shit was almost 9/11 tier news when it broke because people thought there was a well trained squad inside the school not two kids with bad bombs.

Psst, did you hear about that weird kid and his friend. have you seen his really bad videos? they suck
youtube.com/watch?v=SSzIi1qIYRw

Huh, there's an exam today and Eric still isn't here. Eric is never late for an exam, I wonder where he could be?

the test is tomorrow dummy, the 20th remember?

a newfag wouldn't be telling you to read the book for the graphic explanations of the violence like I am you dumb cunt

klebold and harris were prototypical channers, they were gamers, nerds, and the two of them represent the depressives and sociopaths that spend the most time here. I felt bad for Dylan and Eric was literally the embodiment of what a newfag thinks an oldfag is like

Oh, silly me. I must be tired from all the studying I've been doing.

We Rollin

A newfag wouldn't be capable of understanding that nobody gives a shit about their fucking prom.

I guess, but I don't understand why people feel the need to talk about it. When they themselves weren't at the shooting. It's nothing special for the world right now, this is rather small.

Mannn bunk that, im skippin tomarrow

Hey has anyone seen Dylan lately?
Still owe him some money, heh.

I actually know somebody that was there. Be was in the cafeteria when it happened

I dont want to get of bed anymore. The stress is just too much. The pressure from both of my Asian parents and expectations of all four of my Indian grandparents... just can't do it.

>>God, give me a sign.

Anyone here believe in God?

except they definitely gave a shit

a newfag would be poorly informed and argue with people who actually know what they're talking about. This isn't political, it was the 90's and they cared about prom because they lived in an evangelical town and prom was a time to get wasted and fuck. And Klebold was fucking an older woman in the lead up to the shooting. If I recall correctly, she got them some of the supplies.

I agree. Personally, I was in 7th grade and the event motivated me to a History report the next year on school shootings. it literally made me a historian instead of an engineer. It' minor shit, but when it was happening, the news treated it like it was going to have a crazy body count, and the police reacted like it was a Branch Davidian like group trying to hold kids hostage. Because it got so much coverage early on, it persisted. It also benefitted the anti-gun lobby so it continues to be a part of their historical narrative.

The reason I give a shit in this thread is because what was reported in the wake of Columbine was very innacurate, because high school kids are emotional idiots, most of the adults involved were creepy evangelicals who couldn't speak rationally and hid their family secrets, and thepolice covered up the fact that Eric Harris had more clearly shown signs that he wanted to go out killing than any other shooter you've everheard of. Websites, threats to students, the basement tapes, and direct statements to his psychologist.

Historical accuracy is important otherwise you end up making wrong decisions