If there's something strange In the neighborhood Who you gonna call?

If there's something strange In the neighborhood Who you gonna call?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rB8XGhQXMC8
youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A prostitute. I'd do that anyway though

Not those cunts!

these guys.

Three zookeepers and their gorilla? No way I'd just call Harold Ramis's ghost.

Ghost busters

PATRIARCHY BUSTERS

(I ain't afraid of no man)

probably not a bunch of lesbians

they show up to argue with the ghost and use the lingering threat of popular society's judgement of the ghost to try and make it feel guilty, and threaten legal consequences if the ghost gets confrontational

basically even if I call them, they're just going to call a policeman to solve the problem anyway

Imagine if a female officer showed up and she had to call for backup

That's sexist

The police.

I wish it was but women are just terrible at confrontation, all of them are. If any of them were that dominant or confident believe me I'd be trying to fuck them instead of posting on Sup Forums.

HE-MAN HE-MAN HE-MAN

b-because then they'd be like guys, r-right? user?

>women are just terrible at confrontation, all of them are
Not all of them.

Well, no, then they'd be like real human beings who take responsibility for the situation around them instead expecting mob mentality to somehow clean up the mess for them because they're cute or something and that automatically justifies them to get their way and have everyone else give it to them. There are plenty of men who fail to do that as well, but at least men are inherently burdened by society to deal with shit so they'll try to do it and fuck up if they don't chimp out and make the situation worse after being misdirected by some female who was just feeling salty at the time.

If I think about it more I suppose white knights are worse than gays and SJWs who fail to make an impact, because they have no direction and tend to be the bullet blindly flying through the air rather than the hair trigger itself.

>that part where she burns the eggs just to make the queen salty instead of leaving them knowing that the place was going to be fucking nuked anyway and it would have left her with less pursuers and increased chances of the child's survival

yeah no, typical female action doing shit that isn't necessary and even works against her goals just because of petty emotion

You are a women, right?

>calling the best sci-fi horror movie of all time bad because of one nonsensical scene

Kek, you're a cool dude user, we're all impressed

4 cunts and a wagon

Concept of revenge is utterly lost to you ?

No way.
That was her following through on her threat when the Queen thought she was bluffing.
>Ripley comes face to face with Queen
>Ripley threatens the eggs with the flamethrower
>Queen sends Royal Guard creeping in anyway
>Ripley cooks the eggs
Turning and running would have been a bitch move, and the Royal Guard would have been chasing her anyway.

If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call (manbusters)
If it's somethin' weird an it don't look good

I ain't afraid a no man
I ain't afraid a no man
If you're seein' things runnin' thru your head
Who can you call (manbusters)
A naked man sleepin' in your bed
Oh who ya gonna call (manbusters)
I ain't afraid a no man
I ain't afraid a no man
If you're all alone pick up the phone
An call (manbusters)

I ain't afraid a no man
I hear it likes the girls
I ain't afraid a no man
Who you gonna call (manbusters)
Mm... if you've had a dick
Of a freaky ghost rape
You better call manbusters
Bustin' makes me feel good
I ain't afraid a no man

Don't get caught alone oh no... manbuster
When he comes through your door
But you're not a whore
I think you better call manbusters
Ooh... who you gonna call (manbusters)
Who you gonna call (manbusters)
Ah, I think you better call (manbusters)

I can't hear you... (ghostbusters)
Who you gonna call (ghostbusters)
Louder ghostbusters
Who you gonna call (ghostbusters)
Who you can call ghostbusters...

I didn't say it was a bad movie though, I just said that Ripley still does typical fucking woman actions.

Good job getting triggered tho

>typical fucking woman actions
>taking a flamethrower to a bug nest instead of just running away screaming

your mom

Revenge is not the action of the strong, it's not the action of one who is in control. Taking revenge shows that you already know and accept that you are a loser. It shows that you grasp like a peasant at the robes of your enemy's emotion.

You do not feel for your enemy, you subvert their control and protect your own interests as you destroy them.

There was no strategic value to the decision, the royal guard were going to come after her regardless of the outcome once the eggs were out of range, the point was to stall them until she could gain some distance and force a certain number of them to remain, by targeting the eggs she gives them an opening, it's a bitch move that says you are afraid of your enemy, it has you looking up at them instead of looking down at them from a position of control. Forcing the queen and her guard to stay out of fear that she might circle back or that there would be others would be a greater showing of dominance. Lashing out is a bitch move, even animals are smarter than that.

>Revenge is not the action of the strong
This is what pussy says so he feels better about himself doing nothing

Trips of truth

Given that they were going to die in a nuclear inferno anyway, stopping to endanger the life of a child while you try to get the last word in in a pointless argument is both perverse and foolish.

And hilarious

Classic.

The Patriarchy.

This guys got the right idea and solid triple dubs. I love how nobody is checkin shit

The cops.

This is what a child says when they've never taken a life. Your enemy will not disappear because you hurt them, they will not learn a lesson and bow to you out of fear. At the very best you can hope they will hide their fangs, but even then they will steal your food, undermine your authority and control, and attack your loved ones when your back is turned. The only way you can hope to rule with tyranny is to love nothing and have nothing to lose that isn't completely expendable, and that is the lifestyle of an abject coward.

The truly righteous will strike evil down with neither hatred nor compassion.

The police?

>There was no strategic value to the decision
When a chump calls your "bluff", you WRECK THEM.
Also what the fuck kind of man are you that you need a "strategic value" to take a flamethrower to something?

I need feminism because it's funny

Stop being sexist. The more feminism the more keks. fuck the social consequences

Gender-Equality Busters!

If threre's a man
Abusing his privileges
Who you gonna call?

If I really had such a desperate need to burn something it would probably just show that I had other problems in my life that I was incapable of dealing with.

I don't need that kind of shallow catharsis.

To address your other statement, those guards were scared af and too paralyzed to actually make a move, so was the queen, she didn't call any bluff for shit or nothing, cause both of them knew it wasn't any fucking bluff.

Ripley fucking flipped the table because she just wanted to get her last little fuck you in, like a typical woman would, and that's when they broke out of their fear and started moving.

god damnit this movie looks awful

and im not like all those PC fucks out there
it looks bad because its replaced an amazing cast with 4 ugly, unfunny feminists

But true

No its a hairy knuckle diesel Dyke Whos butt probably looks like two children fighting under a parachute. It's no surprise no man will touch it

Shhhheeeet, they look like fucking cosplayers.

>look at me, i live in a dark-fantasy world

how was the last cicle of berserk user ?

I call Dino Sex

I call GG

typical normalfag cuck response

how are his arms so small

Wat? user talks about Aliens, not Event Horizon.

Doesn't he have a cameo in this shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=rB8XGhQXMC8

dude, I wanna smoke a pipe with you on top of a mountain some time.

Do you just sit around spewing wise shit all the time?

think about it in TF2 terms dude.

How do you get revenge there? Usually by getting totally cucked during the game, followed by either you getting some half-assed assist, finishing them off when they had like 2 health, or by killing them post-game while they do that "run around in fear" shit. If you were strong, you wouldn't need revenge in the first place

Adolf Hitler, obviously.

HUUUR ME BIG BLAK WOMANE YU CIS MALE ENTITLED SEXIST GHOSTIE ME ZAP YU IN DA DIK

ZAAAAP

lol

fuckin not that zeppelin rek

ladies and gentlemen ray parker jr

youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE

>If there's something strange In the neighborhood Who you gonna call?

A competent man.

right. Lifting all those sandwiches should make him jacked.

typical "cuck" user

The REAL ghost buster.

Harold Ramis the sjw and your so call friends there fucking up your movie.

Underated

In their case, the film and production insurer to file a gigantic claim