ITT: Guns you hunt boar with. CA-fag here...

ITT: Guns you hunt boar with. CA-fag here. I do most of my pig hunts on foot so it's nice to have a short barrel to get through the chaparral. Show me those rigs, boys!

Pic-Related

Fuck off with your redneck thread outta here

I use my Zastava M70 OPAP

You hunt w a 30-30? Most my friends use dogs, knife, and .45 round here in N La.

Go back to /k/ you redneck cuck pigshagger fuck !

I'm just a fan of the lever-action cause I ain't a very good shot so it helps to keep everything on a single axis when I'm reloading.

30-30 in the right spot is more than enough out here in CA.

I hear they get fuckin huge down there in the Deep South, though.

Liberal fag. You jelly Trump is gonna cunt punt Hillary?

WTF> A rifle when you can't see the pig until you're on top of him?
We use double-barrel shotguns with pig slugs.
Second shot is faster than any auto. Only having 2 shots makes you think about placement rather than blazing away.

I love my 30/30 too. Great 100 yard gun. I'm not big into hog hunting myself. I'm more into sitting in the deer stand n smoking a hooter. 30-06 preferred gun.

no one uses a mosin with glorious bayonet for boars?

I use 22mm for hunting. Pretty much good af no scope either.

mosin is best hunting rifle
mosin is best war rifle
fuck, mosin is best rifle
mosin is rifle

I do.

I'll watch that from across the pond you bellend jizztrumpet hillbilly twat

Most impressive shot I ever saw was this old Marine Corps vet (WW2) that refused to use anything other than his Garand on a hunt. It was my first time out and I was a bit nervous.

Crazy bastard took a shot across a canyon (300+ yards with no optics) and nailed the fucker.

Goddamn pig went rolling down the canyon and we had to hike out to a local farmer so he could call up 'the boys' and winch the fuckin pig out of that canyon.

Also, -06 is pretty much all the gun you need in the lower 48. Used to live in Alaska and I still got a Winchester Model 70 which scares the shit out of me and hurts my shoulder every time I shoot it.

Please.

just a mosin-less jellyfag

OP here. Short barrel is nice for clambering up hillsides til you get to a nice, open area where you can post up around sunset or sunrise. Send the young guy out to throw a rock or log into a local wet spot to try and roust em out or. . .better yet, get yourself a pack of dogs and some 4-wheelers.

Nope. Just not limited to spending $500 on a rifle. All you mil-surp guys... I just don't get it. You want a bolt gun from three generations ago, fine. Whatever turns you on, go for it. Where I have a problem is you guys claiming "best gun ever".. in what category or measure please? Looks? That's subjective.

German reporting in. Our Wildboars can be about 280 lbs. Therefore you need a bigger kaliber. Your pussy-bullets won't even go through the shild of thick hair and stonelike mudder. I'm shooting a Blaser r8 with the kaliber 8x57IS.

>Buy mosin for $100
>Only firearm owned
>Constantly talks about stupid ass mosin because doesn't know any better
>Looks like a fucking loser to people who actually know guns

I don't even own a gun
It was all a ruse

>Feels stupid because of stated facts
>Insist it was a joke as a way to bail out of stupid feels
>Ends up looking like more of a fag than ever

Awkward

>implying I actually own a gun
>implying anyone actually fucking thinks the mosin is best rifle
>not recognising what would be an obvious /k/ ruse

Starts thread with cheesy Marlington in a Libtard, anti-gun/basement-dwelling neckbeard crowd. Good luck cowboy.

I use a 50BEO. Easy Peasy

>Guns you hunt boar with

Moist Nugget lovers unite. Vlad gun is our Lord and Savior. All hail Vlad gun.

>Looks like a fucking loser to people who can actually afford guns
ftfy

i finally realised why muricans are obsessed with high cpacity semi autos... you're so fuckin useless you need all the extra bullets to actually hit something

i am aware of what the average american looks like friend

must be utterly useless if you need that many optics... did you wash out of basic training?

it l00ks m0re tacktikul wiv many attachmuunts

I've got a g3 variant I use up here in Minnesota, where an assault weapon permit is a as easy as saying dindu nuffin