I need some advice, Sup Forums. In short, how can I stop my little sister from being so slutty...

I need some advice, Sup Forums. In short, how can I stop my little sister from being so slutty? She's 13 and I've already seen her screwing around with college guys who are my age (I'm home for the summer). She parades around the house all day usually just in a sports bra and panties and she's at the point where she's starting to develop and get attractive. Really freaking me out, and I need some help.

Bumping, in case anyone has any advice.

Tell her she cant be a whore

>take a bottle of gatorade
>drink like half of it
>fill it back up with equal parts malibu and seven up with a shot or two of vodka
>put in the freezer until slushy consistency is formed
>give to younger sister
>wait until she is boozy
>force yourself on her and fuck the shit out of her
>take pics from your pov
>blackmail with said pics if you suspect she is being slutty

why do you care?
only do something about it if she actually gets old dick
pretty sure my younger sister caught me havin' a fmf threeway and it scared her away from sex
that can be your plan b

That'll work.

She's come onto me plenty of times, no need to get her drunk. She does get old dick - guys my age are fucking her. Which is probably why she's not scared to actually come onto me. Haven't done anything, obviously, due to her age, but it's just freaking me out.

is pic related your sis?
if yes holy fuck she's hot af i'd fug her

Yeah, obviously. I'm not denying she has a good body, even if I want to kill myself for saying that. It's just weird she's fucking around with guys my age, 8 years older than her. Not to mention it's illegal.

and she's 13?
it's too late
I was the gateway dick for a high school freshman once and judging from the way she went about it, it was all a status thing for her
once they get it in their heads that they should be fucking, you won't be able to stop them

Yeah. I fucked some freshmen when I was in high school, like anybody should, but I was still in their age range. She's fucking college guys in middle school. Really just fucking me up.

Pretty much this

she's 13 dude

moar of her pls?
i liek hebe boi

>i liek hebe boi
What does this mean? she's not a boy...

>moar of her pls?
Why not, as long as it's fully clothed. Trying to find some pics of her that are safe. Most of her Instagram pics, etc. are her in swimsuits...

More ?

>implying swimsuit isn't considered clothed

Why? Some actual advice would help, you know, not just being creepy.

It is, but mods here will freak out, no? Plus it's sort of fucked up to share pics of my sister who's so young PLUS who I'm trying to stop illegally fucking guys eight years older than her.

post with face nigger

why

Slap her till she cries, if she changes thats good if not slap ahead till she changes her mind.

don't be a fag. Be an OP kek

YOU need to show her the True ways of the Cock

Kek. Mods won't do shit about a clothed girl

Tits of GTFO

to see if she's good looking or not. does she deserve the attention?

I'm not one for violence. I just want to find a way to explain, besides stating that it's illegal, that fucking guys EIGHT YEARS OLDER THAN HER (my age) is not healthy or good.

Sorry, no. Invasion of her privacy and all that. I'm blocking/cropping out all sensitive information just in case. The point of this thread is advice/talking, not to satisfy disgusting desires. Only posting images for proof/to facilitate discussion or so you can see where I'm coming from.

13 years old? Bull fucking shit

you just gotta explain to her that if she has sex with an older guy, they can be done for statuatory rape (even if she agrees to it etc) and they could end up in jail.

i'd fucking rape the shit out of her ya know. i'm fapping like never . no doubt she's full of cocks around her, i'd really like to let her taste mine

post uncensored. for science

Two words: she's 13.
So no.

They could, seen it happen before. Still not comfortable violating her privacy... though I guess she does have the pics online for anybody to see.

fake a pregnancy test and offer her to pay another one just to make sure. Than when you get the false result, you tell her that she cant be a whore.

Why do you care? It's her life. Her choices. If you are jealous, take her for yourself and stop being a little bitch about it. In other hand, bikini, pls?

for fucks sake OP fag dont have to be hers any god damn tits or GTFO

Encourage her only to have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation with her husband.

Almost 14, but I'm not lying. Her classmates look like this too. It's crazy how kids today have changed and are growing up faster.

Yeah, that's fair. I'm not sure if she fully understands the implications.

Uh, that's nice. So would all the other college guys from my town apparently. Can't you keep it in your pants until she's older? Or can't they? Fucking hell.

See @

she has no vision and puropse in life, and has no one in her life that models greatness. so take her to a place where great people hang out - like a place where people help drug addicts, homeless people - not out of a need to feel better about themselfs, but because they belive in the greatness and destiny of the homeless and addicts. that should give her vision for her own life.

just call the cops if they are over 18

jebus. gotta see dat face

Probably will need more pics for further research op. I want to help trust me. I too have a sister.

you cant do shit, your options are:
kill her, that will totally stop her being slutty, but is illegal usually
rape her, maybe the trauma will keep her away from sex
let her fuck whoever she wants, possibly teach her how not to get pregnant

more of that delicious feet.
OP your making my boner rage so hard

I'm not going to post illegal content, nor do I actually HAVE or want to see that.

Yeah, but it's our country's laws and morals. Not actually sure if she's gone full out and fucked anyone yet but I don't know if I even want to know. Here, not that different from the other pics @

More bikini for research then

NO ONE ASKED FOR ILLEGAL CONTENT YOU FUCK TARD!

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I don't want to get people in trouble. I know for a fact she's coming onto them, not the other way around. She's not being taken advantage of or exploited or whatever. I'd prefer to convince her that what she's doing is just fucked up.

Sorry, no can do.

How old?

None of those sound like good options. I think she'd be smart enough to use protection.

Oh, misread it. No, that's not what this thread is about.

Keep in mind her age you scum.

Not into that and I'm not gonna go looking through her social media for it, sorry.

Also, her hotter pictures are her NOT in a bikini. Just to note.

TURN HER MUSLIM!

fag tits or GTFO

stop teasing OP remove the black box

my god shes hot af

She's 13. As I've said before, no. Nor do I fucking have pictures of that shit.

kek

I don't want to violate her privacy (or mine). Why do you care? Just curious.

op u scum. Show her hotter pics then

Have her almost get raped. You know like the "social experiments" on youtube.

that ass is unbelievable

ass pic?
judging by the waist and her legs she must have a hella of an ass
you're lucky of to have such a sister, i'd try to fug her somehow or sniff her panties or jerk off while she's taking a shower with a spycam

just appreciating beauty

Dude she's gonna be a teen Mom.

I had little girls 13,14,15 have crushes on me when I was 20. Their fuck hormones are raging.

Fucking Sting wrote a song about it.

But dudes will typically back off from that due to age. Trouble is on the horizon, especially when she starts lying.

Where is your Dad?

Sorry op, but I'd fuck her and have her wanting me forever :)

Yeah, yeah, I know. I hear it a lot. And she knows it's true. Just fucked up that she's so sexualized at 13, before she's in fucking high school.

What?

I just posted that one, not sure what you want, creep.

Fuck her instead

>kids today have changed
yes millions of years of evolution and poof "kids have changed" in the last hundred years

retards reproducing

wait a fkn second, i know this chick
i follow her on instagram

let me try and find it bros

your mom n dad r retards then. And your hole line for that matter

I recognise her, and that beach. That's a paddlin'

What song? Yeah, I have girls that age after me as well but I know that it's best for everyone, and the law, if it just stays a fantasy for them.

Parents are divorced.

How so? Most girls her age have asses like that, or at least seems like it to me when her friends come over, I drive them to the pool, etc.

See @ Please don't post personal information. I'd appreciate it. Or do it later not in this thread.

Girls are developing earlier due to the fucking hormones corporations pump into the food.

You can look up breast development ages over the last 50 years or take my word for it faggot

i just hope you don't bait cos i would really use her ig to fap

Young teacher, the subject
Of schoolgirl fantasy
She wants him so badly
Knows what she wants to be
Inside her there's longing
This girl's an open page
Book marking, she's so close now
This girl is half his age
Don't stand, don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me
Her friends are so jealous
You know how bad girls get
Sometimes it's not so easy
To be the teacher's pet
Temptation, frustration
So bad it makes him cry
Wet bus stop, she's waiting
His car is warm and dry
Loose talk in the classroom
To hurt they try and try
Strong words in the staffroom
The accusations fly

yeah i'm serious I have it, i just gotta find her profile in all the people i follow, i'll try and find it asap

>scanned thru thread
>all pics with face blanked out
>closed tab and moved on.

have u been living under a rock?? girls have been developing unbelievably fast in the last years its nothing new. In 2009 I had a thing with a 13 year old which looked like a 25 y.o. girl with perfect body and C boobs that was craving for sex and sexual stuff 24/7 (I haven't fucked her and I was 17 anyway). so yeah inothing new OP it's just how girls are supposed to be nowadays

Actually it's simply because these days it's much easier to get calories and dietary fat than ever before

why do you care what she does whit her pussy op, the sooner she starts to fuck the better for everyone who nails her

Doubt it, but say the beach and how you know her if so.

Not into incest or illegal things.

I don't want people eight years older than her taking advantage of her or just... doing illegal things like that. She's just so young, especially comparatively. Just fucked up / freaky.

op, your sister is just learning the way of the whore, as most teen girls do at that age. your job as brother is to threaten/beat the shit out of the unapprovable guys she tryna fuck and make sure she has birth control. its her pussy, she's going to ram whatever up there she likes.

evidently she's not too young, that's just you being delusional. let her embrace her whore nature and just focus on her not getting pregnant/std

>Also, her hotter pictures are her NOT in a bikini. Just to note.
tell us more ? ;p

This her?

Listen to him OP

At 13? 15 maybe, but 13 just seems too young to me. She's not even in high school.

Meaning the ones I posted where she was in underwear/cheerleading gear, for example in the post you quoted.

No, not to my knowledge.

sauce?

Is that ur sis ? O.O

OC, she's actually 18, just wanted to see if OP would fall for it

you drive bunch of 13 year olds with nice asses to pool and you look at them and call us creeps ?
k then

found her bros lmao

put an orange in sock and beat her with it. Tell her every time she acts like a whore, you will beat her again and if she tells anyone, you will kill her and bury her body in a deep hole in the woods

damn boi lol

Yeah, her boobs aren't that big anyway. How would I fall for it? Jesus.

No, I actually swim with them obviously. I try to be nice by having a car available.

Jesus. How? What the fuck. Please don't post her handle in this thread at least, out of respect for her and my privacy. I'd appreciate it.

oh shit waddup

GJ

Take screenshots and send them to her

OP will probably delete the thread shortly.

sooo i have the same problem, she posted pics like this one at her instagram, i'm really afraid she turns in an slut

Gg

either you chain her in your basement or just accept the reality, the more you hold her the more whore power she builds up and when unleashed she will get gangbanged by niggers.
Better let her do who she wants now before she gets too lustful

how he found her? it's Sup Forums mate

you also took pictures of her ass

kek how dafuq did you do it

>what is Instagram