Women claim to want equal rights. But they don't

Women claim to want equal rights. But they don't.

Look at this bitch. Got her ass beat. For who knows what. She's was probably three inches from his face telling him he had a small dick, was fucking his friend all while pushing and or slapping him.

What happens when,a man beats a man? Not much really. But a man beats a woman and it's a big thing. But we are equal right?

No, he gets six month in some treatment center. Half a year. Probably a lot of fines, probation and felony on his record.

Is that enough? No, we should throw him in prison and ruin his life forever.

People shouldn't beat people. But we shouldn't pander to women about it when all they do is scream equal rights.

>woman gets a dollar less an hour
I'm outraged we are equal

>woman gets hit
This is awful. He should get 20 years. Its a man's job to honor and protect women. They are weak and can't fight back

>equal

Sorry it's not a laugh you lose or a creep shot thread. I guess the thread will die

Rich and tattooed first world problems

Wait, I don't get your point. Are you for or against total equality?

lol was thinking the same thing. I think OP meant we don't have equal rights in certain situations? like getting beaten up or working hourly wages

I would be for equality of women were honestly for it. But they just want the perks.

Women aren't equal. Most men are stronger than most women. That alone makes them unequal. They can't do the same things we can.

Go watch any manual labor job. 90% of the women there are basically worthless. They can't work with as much weight or speed as men.

If I have to lift the box you are paid to lift because you are too weak then you don't deserve to make what I make.

>that fucking tattoo

She deserved everything she got and more. Why do people think this is attractive?

Trashy people think a lot of things look good. Rebel flags, neck tats, camo

But men dont play their role, whiny, lazy, dirty, cant fix anything, a mans dream woman slaves in the kitchen, buys all the food, fixes stuff, does all the work while they sit and play a dumb video game. Im sick of boys and all the real men or gone, i would be a woman if i could find a real man.

the wage gap isnt real faggot

Your experience seems to be the way it is because you date, "boys." lose the #swagger douche bags if you want to date someone worth the time.

Who is this?

The wage gap isn't real but the earning wage gap is. But that's based on personal decisions when it comes to career choice, salary negotiations and overtime.

Nope, just personal decisions and lack of dedication.

>implying you're a woman

I'll pretend for the sake of discussion.

A lot of men don't play their role either.

But men do their part a lot more than women.

Lets talk about a mans dream woman

>slaves in the kitchen
I won't call cooking a steak, some green beans and a potato slaving, but yes, men like women to cook

>buy all the food
Men don't like shopping for the most part. That being said women are shopping with the man's money more times than not

>fixes stuff
Not once in my life have I heard a man say " I'm sick of Amber not fixing the roof. Its been leaking a week.
>does all the work while they play video games
What work? Clean the house and make dinner? They probably worked 50 hours That week and wanted to unwind playing video games

I doubt you're a woman. If you are I doubt you weigh under 150 pounds

i beat a guy up outside a bar and got 2 years for aggravated assault.

If it had been a woman you would have got three

My sister

only because of an added rape charge.

Ayy