Guys my headphones broke and I need you to help me find a new set

Guys my headphones broke and I need you to help me find a new set.

I'm a bit of an audiophile and I do a bit of gaming so it should have a mic, but that's not an absolute necessity.

Dubs get higher consideration for purchase.

Other urls found in this thread:

v-moda.com/gaming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have those quietcomforts in your photo OP. I would recommend them highly purely for music however if it's a deal breaker there's no mic so you'll need a workaround there.

I have these and they are really good.
Cannot say they are the best looking ones, but that doesn't matter. they are really good

What's your budget? If ~$200 doesn't seem too expensive, check out Sennheiser PC363D

Have you tried vmoda?

Get beats by dre you'll look like a schoolshooter if u wear these in public

Had them for 2 years now, still sounds tasty and mic is great quality. Not good for travelling as it has an external soundcard for the surround sound.

here's the link
v-moda.com/gaming/

have those as well. can vouch.

Terrible build quality, feels like a toy

Beats. Jesus. Go fuck yourself. Buy some good Sony headphones or another set of Bose. They look nice and have good brand name recognition so you won't be a social autist. But if you buy beats you are literally just a a phaggot

Ever thought of buying mic and headset loose from eachother? You could buy a studio headset like the KrK KNS-6400 and a mic on the side like a Trust Mico, I've been very content with both.

I'll have a look and no my budget is flexible

Nah, any good? I'm quite partial to Sennheiser

Sorry I just got back, I'll have a look at them.

beats really?
it also depends of where u are going to use them, if its only on your room or in public.
If what you want is going to the streets, you dont want a gaming headset

and btw, i would prefer to look like a schoolshooter that some rich fag with some beats by dre

Superlux HD668b. Eq the highs down a tad and the bass up a tad. Get some velvet pads because the leather is meh. Under $80 for everything on amazon.

I have a pair of these bad boys and they are very, very good. They have good sound, good build quality, they're extremely comfortable, I can wear these for 24 hours straight and not feel them on. The ear muffs are easily removable and replaceable, they bend/flexible, they're cheap; I got mine for exactly 100 dollars I think it was. It don't come with a microphone but I just attached a Zalman ZM-MIC1 to it and it's worked fine for me.. Oh and the only other thing is it comes with two cables, one for each ear rather than just one cable attached to just one ear. Give it a try, you won't regret it, I've had mine for a year now and I still love them.

Oh and you should check out /hpg/ headphone general threads on Sup Forums, they have great recommendations for all price ranges and needs. Here's a thread:

Forgot to mention the name lol, NVX XPT100.

Very plasticy, but surprisingly good sound and the mic is _really good_

I have pic related with a modmic, amazing audioquality. Just amazing. Mic is slightly to low for me since i'm always mumbling

Oh and I'll post some guides I got from /hpg/ threads back when I was searching for a pair of headphones as well.

thanks

I think that's all I have, good luck user!

OP here, thanks my man.