Convinced my gf to do threesome, how to find 3rd(gurl) ? Any ideas?

Convinced my gf to do threesome, how to find 3rd(gurl) ? Any ideas?

Aquire:
duct tape
zip ties
chloroform

how its your girl?

Craigslist

impregnate gf and then have a threesome with your daughter and gf every day from day 1

Backpage. Dont get AIDS

find a guy and film him fucking her

This. Creampie. Then raise his kid and you can be a cuck for life.

I convinced my GF two months ago as well, but haven't figured out how to get another girl into it. I told her I wouldn't let her fuck with another man probably, although the thought turns me on as well. Might just do it. But I want my fun as well and want another girl first.

Do you have anyone in mind? Does she?

Every threesome I've ever had we asked a friend who one or both of us was already a bit flirty with.

What is she prefers another guy?

Not OP, but this guy I wouldn't want my GF fucked by someone I know. I (and her I think) don't have a problem fucking one of her female friends though...

Did you let her fuck a guy you were friends with? Wasn't it awkward afterwards?

First of all, you need to be looking for a third who is LESS attractive than your girl. Otherwise this shit will bite you in the ass one day.

It probably won't be one of her friends, that makes too much drama. I think the best way to go about this is to make it a little game the two of you play together. Try going to places frequented by people, but not necessarily bars/pubs. (I'm not saying to not try bars, just don't limit yourselves.) Places with subtle sexual overtones might help. Some "art" exhibits might work, especially "feminist" ones, since they can't stop yacking on about sex for some reason. Just be careful to not hook up with some militant lesbo feminist.

It's really just important that you do thus TOGETHER. If you don't find a third tonight, that's fine. You've probably both been working yourselves up just focusing on the prospect for one evening; now you can go home and have awesome sex.

Yeah I've let her fuck guys I was friends with. No it wasn't awkward. Sometimes they have seemed a little weird afterward, but I just talk to them about it and tell them it's fine, then act normal. It has never been a problem.

Also my girlfriend won't have sex with anyone she doesn't already know and like, so we sort of have to involve people we know (and usually know somewhat well),

>Also my girlfriend won't have sex with anyone she doesn't already know and like

That might actually be the same for mine... I probably have to get into that thought a little more first, so it might work.

Has it ever caused a problem with your GF? I've been with her for years, so I don't think it will cause some, but girls are crazy so...

>First of all, you need to be looking for a third who is LESS attractive than your girl. Otherwise this shit will bite you in the ass one day.

this is bullshit advice op. if you are this insecure you shouldn't be having a threesome.

Make her do the legwork if getting the other girl. She will pick one that is less than her so she won't feel threatened, but more importantly other females are usually more receptive to a threesome when initiated by another female. Don't count out milfs either.

If you or her have the slightest ounce or possibility of jealousy then don't even bother.

No it hasn't caused a problem. We've been together six years and I think it has brought us closer together.

good to know, ty for answering!

You're all fucking sissy bitches letting your girl get fucked by another man. Step it up you bunch of disgraces. Go look in the mirror and think about what a huge faggot you are, also fun fact a girl that agrees in to fucking another guy clearly doesn't have enough in her relationship

either craigslist, or one of your gfs friends.

Swing and a miss user. He clearly said ffm threesome

Because Sex = relationship

You're either underage or never had a long term relationship. Also if she let's me fuck another girl, why shouldn't I please her together with another guy? as much as a guy likes 4 tits in his face or two mouths sucking his dick, some girls like to have two cocks...

Was not aiming towards OP

I'm in a relationship for 5 years now. You're comment makes no sense, like I said if a girl enjoys another guy fucking here there's something wrong in however way you put it

She has no cute friends? You guys are fat huh?