My neighbor smokes weed. The doorway smells of weed all the time...

My neighbor smokes weed. The doorway smells of weed all the time. How do I get the cops to arrest this piece of shit junkie?

Well the first thing you should do is tell him you can smell tf out of his ganj. This way he at least had a chance to knock it off.

Giving someone a felony doesnt really help anything. Of course if he doesnt heed your warning then by all means call the piggies. Or your landlord

Is he hurting anyone? If not then leave him alone. Would you be so quick to call the cops if you heard neighbors beating the shit out of each other?

How about you stop being a faggot about something that will be completely legal within the decade? You better get used to being around "junkies" when your state legalizes.

what a faggot
not him
you

has he complained of the poison gas flowing from every inch of your disgusting hypocrite self?

Nice b8 m8

>autist faggot dont know how to buy weed
>smells weed from neighbours app
>instead of asking him for weed, call the cops cause jelly
>assburgers is strong

cooont

A stoner is not a junkie
Weed doesn't smell that bad
Stop being a fgt

Smoking weed doesn't make someone a junkie dip shit.
Leave your neighbour the fuck alone m8

Bro this works like a charm. Get a hold of maze or pepper spray. When he smokes. Spray that shit under his door and watch the commotion to follow lol. Do it onew or he will realize its u.
Plus make sure the stream goes under the door. And dont spray too much that shit its powerfull and can overtake a room very quickly

How's he a junkie? ....
Why do you think it's legal in parts of the world?

kek OP. I once loved a girl but she kept turning me down for an asshole weed dealer while I'm not a degenerate junkie. Called the cops on him. He got arrested and they couldn't see eachother anymore lol. Just check your local laws. In my country you can report dealers anonymously. I used the 'concerned neighbor' excuse and said there were ALOT of minors (which wasn't true but they will investigate it more)

Tell him that you'd like him stop smoking indoors as it leaves an odor you do not like, regardless of how good he think it smells. And that it also puts at risk the neighborhood when it's noticeable.
Tell him you don't care what he does, but if he doesn't comply you will take further action. Buy him a pizza and you might get your wish.

This thread is bait. See it get posted all the time. Seriously just sage it.

Just ignore it and carry on with your life

Ok, here's exactly what you have to do:

> buy rope
> kys

These people are reasonable, offering real advice such as "talk to your neighbor about it first"

These people are assholes on the other hand and need to learn to control their emotions

found the junkie

Duh chill the fuck out and mind your own goddamn business

i wish i could meet u so i could personally beat the shit out of you. ur going to give someone a felony, ruin his life, his possibility to buy a home, to get a job, simply because the smell is bothering u?

ur going to ruin someones life and give him a criminal record and throw him in prison with rapists con artists and murderers for a non violent crime that irritates you?

ur a piece of shit. i hope u fucking die and go to hell. snitches get stitches. ull have ur day motherfucker.

he will find out it was you who ratted and get you back somehow. you might not think he knows you dont like it but he knows. they always know. I hope you dont have anything your afraid to lose like kids or a wife, coz if you do and he gets raped in jail over you ratting on him he will come back and rape and kill your kids and wife. hopefully

Its easy to be an "asshole" to a moron who lumps people that smoke weed into the same group that smoke gear and blast heroin.
If OP doesn't like the smell, he can talk to his neighbour, he can try and make a deal. The bottom line is that you don't call the piggies on someone who is doing something which the penalties are already way to harsh.

The Fuck user?
The "junkie" , for lack of his name, should understand the consequences that come with his actions.

If an user calls the cops it's no different than if he got caught, he still goes to the pokey. And if you think about it, he was caught if an user calls the cops on him, he wasn't safe and careful and someone noticed. Get out of here with your, it's a felony, it's bad for you. You know what else is bad for you, fucking breaking the law. I'm not against weed, but your argument is idiotic and not thought out.

u ur a fag

Getting him arrested is literally so fucking funny

you can start by killing yourself

Call the police. Tell them he trys to get you to buy it all the time from him.
I hate stoner junkies like him. Anyone who smokes weed is a scumbag and a loser. See how all the junkies in this thread are trying to defend their fellow filth criminal. Trying to justify their junky addictions. Their lives are so shity the only way they can make it through their shity life is to be stoned. That's half the reason their lives are shit.

You are either 40 y o, or you don't have any kind of social life
Or both

ITT faggots against freedom.
Faggots that believe someone should not be able to do what they wish in the privacy of their own home.

will it be funny when the guy gets out of jail and wants revenge? so he goes to this rat's houe and rapes his wife and kids then kills them? Then he kills himself to avoid prosecution and the rat can never even get revenge for his wife and kids being raped and killed? all bcuz he ratted and couldnt mind his own business? when you poke your nose in places it doessnt belong bad things happen

Boyd, is that you?

Unless he has 20 grams or more, it's typically a misdemeanor. 30 grams or more for a felony in exclusive federal jurisdiction.

OP, call the cops.

That shit reeks, and if cops come for another reason and they smell it near your door, they can conduct a probable cause search of your property if they believe it's coming from your place.

This thread again

/thread

No he doesn't.
I don't know your neighbor, BUT I DO know that you've copied and pasted to your little heart's content.

3/10 for effort and that's because I'm feeling generous.

It's not in the privacy of their own home. It's in a apartment that is being rented be sure the drugy can't afford his own home because he spends his money on drugs. And everyone else is effected by the stench.

Alright, here's what you do:

>Buy bleach
>Drink all of it

Nice pasta kid

U should kill yourself

Stop reposting this faggot

He still pays for his residence faggot
plus, not everyone can afford their own home to buy, and its usually not because of drugs, weed if heaps cheap

This pretty much used to smoke realized it makes you very unproductive so quit got promotion make 6 figures now best decision of my life.

Faggot

Go outside summer

You don't you fascist nazi bastard

>blames weed for unproductive habits
>can't form a complete coherent thought

You probably drink right?

Then you're a fucking druggy too you shit dick idiot

To be fair if my neighbour was a fellow weed head id be happy, there generally cool nice tuned in dudes. Its the dirty drugs thats the problem.

Kek'd

Youre one if those assholes who has the delusion he speaks for everyone else? Go die

Enjoy the benefits of the weed.

>got a promotion make a low 5-4 figures a year.

Fixed

Don't fucking lie user. We can all see through it

Nice b8

>mfw Im a stoner who lives in an apartment
>mfw never got a single complaint

Quit bitchin OP and just enjoy the free contact, ya faggot.

>calling the cops because of weed
Man, yall are some grade A pussies.

Stfu faggot, not op but you wouldn't and you couldn't.

If your neighbour is indeed a junkie this is very possible.

send him to rehab

let him know it bothers you

im probably your neighbor faggot

Weed isnt physically dependant, week mind mentaly only. So easy to drop if ya want, just done it for few month its easy.

>ITT: if you don't completely accept the use of marijuana you're gay

This
He has a cunt of a neighbor, cops come to door, gee, I wonder who could've called the cops on me?

Take all of his weed and turn it in to the cops as evidence.

In the doorway, thats it..? instead of trying to destroy someone's happy life. becouse you can't stand the smell in the doorway. kill yourself, and take some feminists with you.

If I was your neighbour OP, your door would be hacked or set afire by me a looong time ago

The first and last don't seem like assholeish things, putting them there, and making that post in all its glory itself is kinda asshole-y itself

Op is easy. You just hang yourself then the cops come and see what is there to see

Don't!! Embrace the smell. Make it part of you

I think op is just mad that he can't smoke any himself

Yeah I mean obviously
Why would you give a shit so much about what I put in my body that you want to get me arrested?
Just tell me u don't like the smell and I'll just smoke outside

Don't listen to these baised faggots, but try talking to your neighbour first before reporting it, if you have kids you wouldn't want them to be influenced by them.

>My neighbor smokes weed. The doorway smells of weed all the time. How do I get the cops to arrest this piece of shit junkie?

Shut up, faggot.

Everyone always says "sure is summer in here" etc etc
But I've been on this site for over a decade and no thread has ever disappointed me or made me as sad as this thread right here

Other question:
I tried to eat weed because OP related.
So i put it in a good amount of hot butter, filled it up with milk, added some cacao and drunk the whole shit. First time I used 0.75g, second time 1g but both time I feeled qbsolutely nothing. Somendays after this I smoked ca 0.3g of the same weed and became high as fuck. The first chocolate was the first time I consumed weed. I heard a lot that weed often doesn't work the first time. Do you think this was the point or did I do something wrong?

>felony
It's a misdemeanor where I'm from.

Have you tried asking him to smoke somewhere else? I recommend using manners.