What does Sup Forums think of South Park, especially the latest season?

What does Sup Forums think of South Park, especially the latest season?

It's a great show if you're 15

Reality was a funny character, I hope he comes back.

I just beat this was it good?

They stay pretty topical though.

I watched some of it on Youtube. It didn't seem bad to me, but it lost that political satire that makes South Park what it is IMO

Unfunny shit now.
Funny shit before.

Ya, the biggest detriment to the game is that it's so piss easy though. Also pretty short. The sequel looks good

meh, they've kinda mellowed out and lost their edge.

the last season was decent until the last two episodes

The first few seasons and the movie are still comedy gold.

Stopped watching, ironically, around the time they put up the official south park website. That was when they entered the inevitable plateau.

Trey hated being compared to Family Guy, because Family Guy is a show full of references.
lol, oh crazy ol Trey you and your misanthropic views

The last season is the best of South Park in many years.

The last episode was super disappointing. I thought they were gonna do something with PC principle being in an ad but I guess that got thrown out the window.

Agreed, the final few were pretty bad. They had a lot of potential with the PC stuff and then they nonsensically tried to combine it with... ads. Is that really a hot-topic issue?

Utter unfunny shit. Boring, grossly overblown plots, almost no focus on boy's antics and their vulgar dialogue. Not as fast paced as it used to be.

Been watching it since day one, still love it. The latest season was great. I always laugh at something in every new episode of South Park. I've found that as the years go on, the older episodes get more and more dated and less funny though. There are still some god-tier episodes of South Park in every season though.

>people hate topical comedy
i dont get that meme, it makes it funnier when it comes out and less so later on, but it's a great fit

Last season was great except for the ending.

the best part of this show was always either the live action segments (common in season 3) and the original music

The humor in the latest seasons has gotten WAY too topical. Most of the episodes are kinda funny at first, but they don't age well at all.

Why the fuck does everyone keep saying that? Last season of South Park was fucking boring and tame compared to its previous seasons.

i really liked their approach of having a season-long story arc in the last season, hope they will do it again for the next

New episodes have barely any replay value. Take the Scot Tenorman must die for exmaple. Just a stupid episode about an older kid trolling a younger fat kid that has always trolled others his age. And then he turns the tables. It's mindless, full of crass language and character development. It just focuses on the characters. Such episodes are sorely missed.

>Look at me im different

This is why "Cock Magic" is the greatest episode in years, no topical humor bullshit, just the 4 kids and randy in their own story

Well excuse me for not parroting everyone else's opinion and just saying what I honestly feel.

>live action segments
Hell I wish matt and trey would do more live action shows or movies rather than just segments in the show

the live action segments were really funny though because they always came out of absolutely nowhere

like the whole richard thing

Pretty much every season since 3 is complete shit with like 1 or 2 okay episodes. The newest seasons were complete shit because they are like one long, boring episode. Couldnt even sit through the most reason season. After pc principle showed up in a 4th episode I knew it was never going to end.

*most recent season

This. That episode was just hilarious. It gave off a "Make love not warcraft" vibe when I watched it, only I found myself laughing much more in cock magic.

The humor really feels like South Park from Season 5 to 11.
The show is now just about the epic hot topic of the week most of the time.

I don't watch the new episodes of South Park, but seasons 1 & 2 were great.

They're right about everything, as always.