Ok newfags and what not, I am sitting here alone and going paranoid, I am a person with multi personality disorder...

ok newfags and what not, I am sitting here alone and going paranoid, I am a person with multi personality disorder, I am and was born in the body of a dude, but I have some ppl inside of me, and right now I am a girl.. hard to expalin really, but anyways, any of u Sup Forumstards wana chat with me and keep me company? might do some "fun" stuff.. comone I am sad and alone :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sSMEtfqAdmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

alone as it is then :(

That's kinda interesting and but it's also hard to really believe

How's it hanging user? Little to the left?

You have really shit tase in "video games".

>>>>>>>>/tumblr/

Post feminine penis or gtfo

well It might be hard to belive and I as I know for being here far to long, B does not Sup Forumslive .. but it´s sad and true :(

this game was ok

im am slightly interested in this op...speak to me about your paranoia

dude he just thinks he is a chick even if he has a full blown beard

prob bin here longer then u newfag :P

Hey OP, legit question, are the different personalities aware of each other? It can be different for every case of multi personality.

it comes with the voices and visions of things that does not exist, I know.. im fucked up haha

Kidas? if u know

oh edgy

yes they are.. but the changes happens at random, and somtimes trough "triggers" and sometimes they "fight" if u understand?

do you have a kik?

youtube.com/watch?v=sSMEtfqAdmM
here's his "condition"

yeah, to bad ..

newfag prob can´t even rmbr holes

had one once, just don´t use it

so y havent u killed urslf yet?

Did you ever have a proper Diagnosis?

You young kids today and your inability to admit to your mental illness.

I getcha, thank you.

Psychology is infinitely fascinating to me, and I always like learning more.

if only damn I would be happy

yeah, from tumblr

couse I am scared

yes I do

>>You have really shit tase

Ohh now I am intrested in your taste user

Do these multiple personalities have names

how many r u?
y dont u threaten the rest with if u try to take over ill kill us or sth?

>I am a person with multi personality disorder, I am and was born in the body of a dude, but I have some ppl inside of me
>Hey OP, legit question, are the different personalities aware of each other?
Dafuq you talking about user, at least one of his personalities must be aware or he wouldn't be able to make that post.
I mean he could lie but we all know that wouldn't happen on Sup Forums

I can tell u more if u want, I am tiered of ppl not seeing the problem that I have to live with.. sometimes I hate it sometimes I love it, but it has destoryed alot of freindships and my past relation

yes they do, I have put names on them to get a grip of the feelings and so on so I can "put" a name out to my loved once so they know how I feel

Like he said, he got a diagnosis, you could know from a doctor but not really able to experience it. Maybe he doesn't know some of them exist. Its possible.

5 pll 3 boys 2 girls.. death treats are comon

he got one from tumblr so go figure

do threaten sb if u r not going to go through with it
who is dominant?

fucking hate tumblr xD I got it from a hospital psychology department

5 seems like a high split, do you have an idea what was the root of the split?

the preson that is most on the outside is the one I think I "realy" am the one I was born to be 1 of the boys

Do you believe that these people are actually wizards and spirits telepathically messing with you?

w8 so everyone is "you" but not the one you consider urself?

diffrent life events acording to my doctor.. 1st was when I was 4 we think.. in to one of the girls after some things happend with bulling and stuff at home from sibilings

no I dont.. "souls" have bin on my mind before but seems a bit "off"

it´s hard to explain.. there is a "this is the person ppl think I am" like a mask I try to hide behind when I meet ppl I dont trust.. like a masqurade.. and It´s also the one my parents know to "be" me ..

I see. Are the five radically different? I understand they may have different genders but in the way they acted. I knew someone who had multiple personality disorder where one was an adult, the other was a child.

I don't know if these questions are too personal, let me know if you would rather discuss something else.

it´s ok, I came here to talk today insteed of just wathing dying threads.. but I would prefer to talk in a other type of chat or somthing.. then agein I dont want to put out my info here.. so if u want i can add u somewhere, or we could join a user chat room

i get it i get it
i know a similar case of a man who is the complete opposite he seems so multisided but he rly is void
and i think the root is deeply connected with heavy paranoia which u started having afte u were bullied?

yes that is a bit of the problem indeed, and ofc depresion and anxiety and so on.. and the way not to know what u will feel in 10min or even if u will switch at all for a week

Up to you. I have a little time before I have to head out to do some stuff, but if chatting with someone would be beneficial, I can hang around for a few min. I don't know how to do an user chat room though

so the "switching" is irregular?
oh this is fun and im not being immoral

Lrn2Disorders b4 chu faik em

Go fuck yourself, OP.

Post nudes

if u wana talk...e-chat.co room 144732

fun for u .. hard for me

I would have believed you had you not posted that picture, OP

comes from a person that does not live with them I guess`?