Why did the campaign that stood for British Strength and Unity subsequently cause the breakup of the united kingdom?

Why did the campaign that stood for British Strength and Unity subsequently cause the breakup of the united kingdom?

Good question. It's ironic.

I'm from London. I want to leave the uk.

Topkek. I can't wait to see England burn to the ground. Fucking pests that nobody likes.

Fucking this

Fuck the scots, they can leave and have their own shitty country instead of leaching off of England.

Fuck off samefag

>leaching off of england

This is what working class scum actually believe

I was just bumping the thread mate calm down. Second guy ain't me

this
/thread

>check the times
One of those is not OP.

All I can ask is, what the fly fuck? Like, why did you do that britbongs?

This

The exact same group of baby boomer old fucks that caused all the mayor problems on the planet stopped Scotland leaving the UK and are also are responsible for the UK leaving the EU. Bunch of stupid old fucking spastic cunts that fucking destroy everything they touch. 20 years once them old cunts are thankfully dead. Scotland will be free soon and the 6 counties in Ireland will follow in time.

Good luck balancing that £1.7 trillion debt that's impossible to pay back, England. You're on your own in a few years. Fucking filthy, arrogant, belligerent bunch of sanctimonious cunts.

Fuck England leaching off London. Fuck off englander.

No basic grasp of politics, macro economics or our place in the world....

"What is the EU" ranked quite highly in Google search the day after....

London is still tiny compared to England, and is so full of immigrants its like a different country anyway.
England will prevail, we invented the modern world, the Midlands and the North is where shit gets done, where the industrial revolution happened and where real people live not in that shithole of a capital

Don't know where you're from but you seem pretty arrogant honestly, I'm from England and I voted remain, in fact Liverpool voted considerably in the majority to remain, despite a lot of people seeing us as bigots and racists.

It's scaremongering from the likes of Nigel Farage who swung the older crowd and his lies are already unraveling.

Leave then, do it quickly before the passports change.

He's safer just going to Canada honestly if he doesn't want to end up deported.

That's right, the midlands and the north are shit.

fuck off retard, you've lost one of the biggest contributors to the uk lmao and no doubt lost the irish as well i hope you and wales have a good time before they see sense and declare independence also

What has the north done in the last 40 years exempt claim neetbux?

Nah man I am English, live in London, I want London to leave England.

kek bunch of drunks and unfunny potato farmers

nothing of value was lost

nice meme

Sup Forumsros lets make London independent

I'm not English, I'm a Londoner

Hey we're not just drunks, we play the bagpipes too.

I genuinely believe this.

Feel the same even while not living in London. I love this vibrant city with a high density of intelligent people, but without the EU it will never be the same now

Fucking muzzi

What a bunch of bitter ass little cry babies. You lost the vote, get the fuck over it. It's not the end of the world.

>What are natural ressources?

Mate, you want to look up, what ressources scottland has

Kek

Probably the end of the GB tho

What are you talking about? American here I thought all of the U.K. Wanted brexit.

OK Scotfag yawn! to be honest I would have loved Scotland to leave the UK you bitter pricks. have the oil and gas but you'll come cap in hand once the cash runs out seeing as you get government hand outs to keep things afloat. the difference here is that England had the bollocks to leave and the Scottish didn't.

Everybody in london is a rich self centred cunt

because the majority of fuckwit english whom voted have genes from germany/france/the contenant. I'd happily see them fuck off my island and let a better class of migrant in. You may think I sound mental but it's simple to spot someone whom has genes that are not from here: ask one to speak english. If you cannot form words properly ''ho now brown cow'' not ''ha nai braan caa'' then you're not even properly fucking english ffs!!!!

Because of fucking idiots. Like massive fucking retarded spastics. There are so many of them here. They shouldn't even be allowed to make their own breakfasts, let alone vote.

*''how now brown cow''

Someone is pretty butthurt.

That wasn't me but I'm butthurt for the exact same reasons but in England

>OK Scotfag yawn!

I'm not Scottish. 1.7 trillion and rising, good luck.

Apparently after the referendum, everyone in 'England' is a poor self centred cunt.

Good luck living in the past.

>Fucking filthy, arrogant, belligerent bunch of sanctimonious cunts.

That is actually unfair to say. After all 48 % of the Britons voted to stay in the EU.

I am German not British, btw.

as I suspected, waaaay too high brow for the sloth types.

Tired of trampling over the rest of the UK?

the dumb fucks were lied to and they bought it hook line and sinker. now they want a revote. ha the dumb fucks. enjoy your isolation. at least the US will still be your friend.

Nah, I just don't want to subsidise you meets any more. London is one of the few places in the UK that actually runs on a surplus, unlike meet middle England.

because contrary to what UKIP's name might suggest, all Farage cares about really is England

/thread

>at least the US will still be your friend.

The EU will also still be Britain's friend. But it isn't going to be "friends with benefits". That's now how divorce works.

mfw even Sup Forums is a better source of news for Americans than their own media

*not how

smetimes it is. i've fucked plenty of ex girlfriends after we've broken up.

>I am German not British, btw.

Like that makes a difference, in fact it makes it worse. Your guilt ridden country opened the floodgates to the middle east and fucked us all. The reason they won was because of the EU's (mainly German) immigration policies. Which are at best a lacklustre pipe dream.

The Scottish are so fucking Retarded!

>What are you talking about? American here I thought all of the U.K. Wanted brexit.

Did all of America want Obama to be president because he won the election? Do all Republicans want Trump to run for president because he won the nomination?

It's funny cuz I'm from Mexico and I rather live on London.

It's amazing how the US and Canada get by without an organization that limits their sovereignty, forces them to have open borders, and that they pay billions of dollars towards.

>Your guilt ridden country opened the floodgates to the middle east and fucked us all.

You geogrpahy knowledge is amazing. You 'murrican?

Btw, it was the USA with their botched Iraq invasion that set the events in motion that eventually let to the rise of ISIS.

yeah, the block of 27 countries actually brought prosperity and wealth to people in a country where the elite is fine with shitting over the rest of society

fuck the English

Fuck off euro cucks!

I think everybody in Mexico would rather live somewhere else.

U wot m8? Fkin cunt I'll lay u out.. Shithead

How could Britain stay in the EU

They want some monthly payment
Control of the British Army
Control over our borders
Control over our laws

I truly believe the EU a beautiful idea but the price is too high

On top of that Brussels was warned that we were not happy and having a vote all they had to do will give us a temporary bone and that would persuade the vote

As it stands I strongly believe we should clean up our own back yard before cleaning up our neighbours

> cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks cucks

> I'd rather pay more money to British elite rather than the EU gov and get actual investments in return

Lynching of the poor and give the money to rich and powerful? You're such a fucking cuck Retard!

While the Iraq war was mishandled, an early and rushed exit by the Obama administration is what opened up the void for ISIS to fill.

Our own PC restrictions is what causes these issues. We used to much more firmly take control of countries, e.g. South Korea or India, both of which are thriving today. And while there certainly was violence involved and some dramatic transfers of power, neither were ever the total shit hole that Iraq is today.

>The reason they won was because of the EU's (mainly German) immigration policies.

I personally doubt that you know jack-shit about the FRG's immigration policies. What I also think you don't understand is the difference between granting asylum to refugees and immigration.

Anyway blaming Germany and foreigners is a good old coping mechanism in Britain.

Stay mad faggot!

>rushed exit
>10 years

fuck off you dumb shit.

You know that they're awesome places on Mexico right? That's why springbreakers come to Mexico, I live on a capital and it's a very good place, Mexico it's not like seen on the media.

>an early and rushed exit by the Obama administration is what opened up the void for ISIS to fill.

They stayed for over 10 years, you tard. And still they weren't able to stabilize the region.

>Mexico it's not like seen on the media.

Isn't that the same shit the jews say?

We withdrew our troops over a 4 year period you Mongoloid. And yes, it absolutely was rushed and far too early. The area was massively unstable. How fucking oblivious and delusional do you have to he to convince yourself otherwise?

By voting it implies you will abide by the outcome. If you lost then tough titty

You don't get a rematch every time your team loses

Why do the rednecks and the chavs love each other so much?

You gotta be a fucking retard to belive that we are full of sand we ride donkeys and use a fucking big hat.

I love seeing little eurocucks cry it really does feed my ego! Stay mad Scotland Retards!

Obviously you haven't read Harry Potter

Because we're not a bunch of oblivious vaginas whose delusion is only trumped by our indignance.

>10 years
This is how long the Chinese say the rushed trade deal should take.

so now that it's done;

the great experiment carries on.
now that all those foreigners can no longer move throughout europe with relative impunity england becomes a closed system in which the natives are put to the test against the foreign invaders that the EU has forced on them.

how will the natives react once they realize that they are now forced to accept and keep the invaders? how long before the expulsions start? how high will the bodycount go before the gov steps up either forced emmigration or mandatory 'protective custody' for minorities at risk?

will the natives start forcing an ethnic cleansing? i hope so, it could provide some much needed comic relief.

>10 years

We STILL have 30,000 troops in South Korea.

But the things they have in common are being very poor, uneducated and ugly?

>You gotta be a fucking retard to belive that we are full of sand we ride donkeys and use a fucking big hat.

Narco.

>Btw, it was the USA with their botched Iraq invasion that set the events in motion that eventually let to the rise of ISIS.

So, what you're telling me is that your country is cleaning up for America by taking in all the filthy human rejects from the middle east?

Only a country with a guilty conscious would do that and push others to do the same

their annoying fucking accents and the ignorance.

>I'm from London
>leave the uk
Go back to your own country then you fucking nigger

The Scottish will forever be underneath our English boots licking the dog shit of it! Stay mad you little Scot faggots! You will always be our little bitch!

Independent City-State of London when?

FUCK OFF, I live on the capital of narcos(Culiacan) and we fucking hate them, they're fucking retards.

were a torn country. its basicly a 50/50