SF:Buster Posey not in Giants lineup on Friday
TEX:Darvish (shoulder) to make rehab start Monday

Please get your own links, thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMQygZFPGE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BOS: Kimbrel "finishes" game thanks to blown fan interference call

royalscat.jpg

The Ian Desmond signing was literally LITERALLY the best FA signing of this year.

How mad are natinals fans over this do you think?

O'Leary

WHO /WINDIANS/ HERE

Dae Ho Lee

Who keeps making these damn things early
You're on my LIST.

Royals

Can you give the Braves any youngins for our rebuild? Thank you.

A's

>14 IP
>6 H
>1 R
>21 K
>2 BB

Will the Rays ever recover?

Mike Trout is literally the greatest player of all time, so how have the Angels been so fucking bad for the last few years? Are they really going to waste his entire career?

>thinking one hitter can make a team
If Barry fucking Bonds couldn't win a ring on his own nobody can

>Why is a star player not carrying his shit team in by far the hardest team sport to carry on your own?

because all they literally have is Mike Trout.

seriously, if it wasn't for Trout, the current Angels are first year expansion team tier

They should honestly drop the Los Angeles from their name and call themselves the California Angels likes they used to be.

AAAAAnd I got more hits than Sadaharu Oh!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMQygZFPGE

>tfw they took a gamble on Timmy and it isn't paying off
You can do it little man I believe in you

wew lads

Sadaharu Oh should've played in the majors here. I would have loved to see how he could do here.

Shit team
Shit fans
Shit franchise

JUST

based fernandez

don't worry, Evan. The fans in Montreal believe you.

RIP in peace

10.5 GB

give your power to the memeiners to liberate the american league

\o/

poor longoria

deserves to be on a better team

only post in this thread if your team beat the best team in the league 2nite

what is the /mlb/ nickname for the expos gonna be when the rasy finally move

>We lost to the Marlins
I-I guess we're elite...

epoxies

Vomit comet offense is best offense

Can you as a mariner fan give meme an explanation on why you guys thought the Rangers would suck this year and the mariners would be good?

youre goddamn right

Nats fan here. Not mad at all. Daniel Murphy is playing lights out, Nats in 1st place with a 6 game lead, Espinoza at SS is hot lately and playing a much better defense than Ian ever did and Trea Turner waiting in AAA to play SS next year for a fraction of the $$$$ Desi wanted.

Giants beat this year's hot stove champs

It was like the world series for us

>whypos

is that a tattoo?

I only thought the mariners would get like 82-84 wins. i couldn't have foreseen the rangers 1-run meme magic

yes. isnt it terrible

i mean, couldn't he at least got a tattoo font? or did he say the spanish word for "just give me Helvetica, senpai"

holy shit. one of the worst I've ever seen.

>"just give me Helvetica, senpai"
kek

>his team doesn't have fireworks nights

>his team has a sideline reporter

>Yo I want every picture of me to look like it has a watermark
>Say no more senpai

based

Do teams actually do this for normal games? mid-game interviews are fucking wack

yes. off the top of my head i know the nationals, red sox, yankees, rangers, and giants have them

i'm sure others do too

Mariners fan here, we have like 3 sideline/in game reporters.

>exposed

I'm talking about mid-game interviews. every team has post-game reporters

Oh, we don't have that.

but former players, mainly Jay Buhner, come in and talk to the broadcasters mid game.

peytonmanningIlikeit.jpg

the way his bat snaps back freaks me out

Mets have one, it used to be Kevin Burkhardt who was pretty based but fox poached him. The new guy is pretty cringey

its just what Asian players do

I love how GKR rag on him nearly every game. I remember one time they were talking about some huge clock or something. Gary was like "gotta get one of those for Gelbs. maybe he'll stop being late."

What the fuck did the Jays even get for trading LeBlanc to Seattle? Did Jerry work his black magic again?

>86
noice
yeah kevin was based, and he was personable enough that fox actually took him for one of their shows
our booth is still the best in the league tho

>No one in their booths was on sienfeld

>doesn't this guy know? Im keith hernandez

TY based webm Marinersbro

yw

degrom is good again

how long until otani goes state side and who gets him and how much money will it cost los doyers?

I train with Pilates in the offseason and in-season on a daily basis. Pilates gets my body into a position where I'm activated, I'm loose and I'm ready to go as soon as I step out onto the field. It aids my warm-up process; it gets me much more ready for the day of activity than any other type of warm-up ever has. And the amount of core strength that I've built with Pilates and hamstring strength and hip mobility and mobility in my shoulders and my spine -- those are all things that directly correlate with what I have to do on the field.

I kind of brought Pilates to the Cubs. I went to Ricketts, Jed, Theo, and I told them this is our way to be innovative. In five to 10 years, every clubhouse in baseball is going to be doing this. I think at first a lot of guys were skeptical. But as time has gone by, the amount of guys that are taking part in either a morning routine of Pilates or an afternoon session is pretty high. I'd say there's been 15-20 guys that are actively using Pilates. And they are all seeing the added benefit.

I wonder if LeX gets to watch the Rasys in the mess hall in prison