Ok anons, ive been saving this junk mail for the past couple of months...

ok anons, ive been saving this junk mail for the past couple of months, got 17 letters total asking me to sign up for their stupid card.

first 15 images in this thread will be put into the reply envelopes and the other 2 envelopes are reserved for dubs or higher.

only rules are nothing with nudity, gore, or scat.

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here you are

Send them this picture of my dog and his testicles.

Chex em

bit.
ly/25xOEE4

I regret nothing

you know, as long as you abstain from exceeding the weight limit imposed by the postal service, you could include something hefty with your business reply mail and not get paid for it. Just don't send anything vaguely threatening, or the party van will pay you a visit.

i meant not get "charged" for it.

You're not getting paid.

thats why im mostly sticking with just some pictures and even then im a little worried, but doubt anything will happen

alright thats seventeen gonna start printing and shit now

>no nudity
First picture is nudity

i expected nothing less

show us our images sticking out from envelopes OP

keep thread alive and i will show the whole process, atm working on printing the pictures

alright...soo... bump

bump

bump

buump

czech em

You're quite the faggot if you thought that wasn't going to happen.

bump

20 minutes and still nothing...

Bump into you can also be used to be a good time to time to time to time to time

Let me bump up with you in your home or in any of our refurbished to be in a bit like to be in a bit like

sorry a bit late, printer started fucking up for some reason but the pages are ready, working on cutting and stuffing now

CHECKEM

like reply post with a webm or a gif? Something like that?

Hahahaha fgt has to send this pic as one of 'em now.

Actually... send the rest and hold this one for a week or two... then send this one to let them know they were all sent by the same guy. I smell a win.

yeah..kind of like a webm showing you putting some used condoms in some envelopes or something like that.

If everyone in America chose a single company that they get junk mail from and filled the return envelopes they provide with a bunch of heavy shit, that company has to pay the postage weight of all those individual "postage paid" envelopes.

You could completely/almost completely bankrupt a company.

I think this should be Sup Forumss next raid mission.

Delivering with fucking quads! For the first time in a long time, OP is not a faggot!

How to you print and ship a webm?

> Make a flipbook out of it.

actually all 17 envelopes are full, there was 2 dubs in the first few minutes of the thread

as if they wouldnt notice that when they get 15 envelopes with pictures all cut out of the same paper.

Flipbook is a good idea. With some white powder on the last page.

> white powder

Or a huge cumstain.

kek

As long as someone gets it on their face it's all good

explain pls?

vacuum in his anus, what explanation do you want?

thats a pink sock

pls OP

Housework can be a pain in the arse that's true

pictures are printed, stuffing the envelopes now

yeah it can really suck

excellent!

thanks for delivery OP

Today OP delivered.

just realized i didnt print this one, printing now and stuffing

all stuffed, time to start lickin

Shiiiiit, I've got almost twice that on Civ.

all licked and sealed, think i got a paper cut on my lips off to the fuckin post box

checked

I put a brick in a box tape the envelope to the top, mail has to deliver it and card company has to pay for it, I do this like once a month

>so user, what did you do today?
>ah, i watched some pictures of a guy who was putting offensive picture into envelopes to send them to a credit card company. you?

Thanks for doing this OP. You gave me the idea to do this to the student loan offers I get sometimes.

I'm sorry anons I swear I threw them in a mailbox. But apparently with the s6 when u push the red circle it just puts the phone into record mode rather then actually recording

That's over five years straight

8 hours a day, 5 days a week, that number could be hit in 31 weeks

not exactly.^^

thanks user
best thread of the week

wasted

Thanks hun