No Rekt bread, well let's change that!!

No Rekt bread, well let's change that!!

Bumerino!

Bumpsauce

What a fucking pussy for taking that i wouldve slumped her ass or pulled my glock out and told her to get the fuck back before i put one in your forehead

I agree.

beta detected.

What do the hieroglyphics at the end say?

Sure you would have, mr toughguy. We all know that you are the ultimate badass that wouldn't take shit from nobody.

Hey John, your blond bitch is over there making out with that big black dude, better go pull a glock on him...

Sauce?

Lesson learned fella, never fuck crazy

What's the story with this webm? I've seen it posted and just don't understand, is she a self hating feminist or something?

>self projection

>your woman is making out with some other guy
>go teach the guy a lesson
why?

That girl is my kind of crazy. That guy got everything he deserved for being such a pussy.

I saw it yesterday on a rekt thread. The person said he felt the "girls" penis and confronted him about it

Because her pussy belongs to you, just like your dick is hers. What kind of human waste cheats on/cucks themselves?

Oh damn, yeah. I can understand it then. What a pussy, he should have punched that man out.

Your girlfriend or wife is a cheating slut and you just ignore that. Are you the ultimate cuck or something?

I don't get it. It looks like she's trying to grab his dick and he's pushing her away. What a fag.

>unlike you, other guys might have girlfriends

yeah, you're a fucking retard

"Watch guys get beaten up by girls at thebitchhitsback.com" It's an info about domestic violence

You just have to use handcuffs and/or tape, and youll be fine

More like you'll be in prison. Never put your dick in crazy. Nothing good comes from it.

This got me hard tbh

same

So he's making out with a chick and goes to a back room then becomes a moralfag drawing the lime at dick touching?

And I'm married you virgin faggot.

1 survived

Now who's going to take my help desk call?

the sea took him