How do we save the Congo?

How do we save the Congo?
hardmode: no nukes

I think we've got bigger problems on a global scale, such as Canada.

>no nukes
Guess we'll make do with napalm

Which Congo?

Demrep seems to be doing pretty good. The situation in CAR is pretty worrying, though.

Come on now. Canada isn't that bad yet.

Sudan NO!

that's too tiresome

Demrep is near the bottom in ther world in terms of HDI.

Didn't know that desu.

I would honestly nuke Sudan itself

Nothing better than doing some spring cleaning on your own country

Invest in services and infrastructure
Then education
Then outsource to Africa

Which parts? Would you nuke where you live?

Also, would you nuke south Sudan?

Please be in London

All of it. And some followup nukes to eliminate the survivors

If they can't stop fighting over it then no one can have it

>doing pretty good

>filled with guerilla warfare and a corrupt government which has its army enslave hundreds of thousands to mine conflict minerals like coltan
>mass starvation, poverty, and child mortality

biological weapons

I'd go on with neutron bombs but I want to preserve the jungle

Judging from your earlier posts, you seem pretty fond of European nationalism. How do you concile this with your extreme Sudanese self-hatred? You've mentioned that you hate how islamic it is there, but are there no redeeming traits?

Communist dictatorship. When communism has advanced them from a nation of farmers to an industrial one, they will overthrow their communist leaders and work towards a white collar society.

It's supposed to be the other way around. Only a capitalist-led industrialisation can advance an agricultural society into an industrial one.

That's basically why all communism in the east failed.

Yeah

I haven't thought it that far

When nationalism sweeps over Europe and they recognize my appreciation they're going to ceremoniously accept me as a secondary black character, like Jeffrey the Butler from Fresh Prince, or Mr Popo in dragonball

Genocide

Isn't Sudan one of the oldest civilizations in the world.
And they still have slavery and tribal conflicts.

I'm pretty sure they had every opportunity in the world to fix themselves. But once you're infected with the Islam suicide is the only option.

This man knows

Kudos to you brother I'll send you a postcard from the post-apocalyptic wasteland if I survive the nuclear fallout

>Isn't Sudan one of the oldest civilizations in the world.
Ethiopia is, but I don't know about Sudan.

Civilization goes along the coast. From Sudan all the way past Egypt, then Greece, then the Romans, then the Spaniards and Portuguese, then the French, then the Dutch, then the British..

Unfortunate civilization never reached Germany or Russia. Instead it took the boat to America.

*Unfortunately

Spoken like a true Hegelian.

Introduce atheism, shoot all humanitarian educated faggots, bury all art educated faggots and hang all ordinary faggots, only tech specialities at schools and no fuckin political shit anywhere.
And after about three generations of hardships and strife society will prosper.

lets give them money and weapons, allways works

Cultural enrichment.

Congo yes!

Pls be my BF

Make them all qt African traps
The ones that don't enjoy it will comit suicide and the qt ones will repopulate Africa

Id say reinstate the Empire of Mwene Congo with an elective monarchy, except the nobility is long dead so that's not gonna happen...

Safe to say it's 100% fucked

We're always ready to give them a hand.

i genuinely felt bad for the black dude in that scene
i know Sup Forums thinks colonialism was the best thing ever but i dont see how chopping off hands helps you prepare for maintaining infrastructure

That chinese guy was a real cunt. It's not Eddie's fault that everyone there is a nigger

but thats what soviet union did
it turned out to be a fucking mess
statism, state patronage and employment made ethnic tensions worse, like azeri-armenian conflict

that wont help dr congo at all

Wow, America, Romania, and India are all on this list.

Do you rally read news about the Congo or know anything about it?

It's pretty easy to dehumanize people likeis doing . Congolese are people just like anyone else.

This, the niggers in the documentary were those Franco-phones.

Sell it to a non SJW country.

So, nigger is the last one?

Then what happens when there's no place left to outsource?

This isn't really a solution but I just wanted to share

>learned Esperanto
>suddenly now I know alot of people from DR Congo and the region around there (lots of Burundian people)

kind of unexpected, but cool

also now instead of just hearing vaguely about these places on the news I chat with people from there. Makes me feel worried my friends will be RIP any time I hear some bad news about the region.

The poor people you mean.
Poverty does fucked up things to the mind.

Which one are you?

My guess: the guy in blue shirt and black sweater.

Isn't there a lot of upheaval there atm because the president refused to step down?

Try again

The douchy and overly familiar guy with the black shirt and white shorts?

I am sorry Sudan-user, I hope things get better. You can be Goku any day.

You can fix all of Africa by letting the European powers take back colonial control.

Africans are simply too retarded to run their own countries and that isn't just some le edgelord meme.

But there are well run African nations.

Letting Europeans control the nation makes no fucking sense. Why would they basically want to double the population burden with half effectively being poor as hell? Why would they want to stretch their resources thin across two continents and effectively enter the development burden all over again. Why would they want to have to deal with the strain for the colonies on the political system (since they WILL WANT representation) and intercontinental migration. Why would they enter something that no matter what will not benefit them in anyway?

Are you that delusional that people are as colony obsessed as you?

Like what the hell will you think they will do? There's no real incentive to actually treat the colony as an equal and develop it heavily and basically do charity when you will be gypped in the long run.

at least it's slowly improving, look at that green up arrow...