Why do you have an AR-15 Sup Forums?

Why do you have an AR-15 Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

brpguns.com/categories/Semi-Auto-Firearms/XMG-Belt%2dFed-AR%2d15{47}M16-Upper-Receiver/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States_by_state
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zombie apocalypse
/thread

Because I enjoy building and shooting rifles with no serial numbers or background checks. Feels a hell of a lot more free.

holy shit that image made me gay for AR's. Im so gay right now.

Nigger apocalypse

trolling is a art

Nigger riots basically. I live in the city and its only a matter of time before Black lies matter gets pissed off some criminal was treated like a criminal and tries to destroy everything. Ar-15 is a Force multiplier. Hand gun is not.

For all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Posting progun pics

we freedom now

Thank god they threw two nukes on these sick motherfuckes, right?

I'm not much of a history buff but from what I've learned and heard Japs were pretty fucking crazy when it came to war.

yea they fucked alot of people in asia especially china

Yeah it's not like they killed a bunch of Americans and directly brought us into the war or anything. And it's not like we dropped warnings allover the cities first that the Japanese government could've acted on and surrendered.

Why DON'T I? Because I'm Canadian.

i dont. dont need one i like what i got

Because I'm an American citizen with a constitutional right to and that's the only reason I need.

because it was the only platform i could stick this on

So? Canadians can buy AR-15s.

is that really belt fed?

Fucking idiot

There are a few different compnies making belt-fed uppers. This one is legally it's own firearm and replicates an mg34
brpguns.com/categories/Semi-Auto-Firearms/XMG-Belt%2dFed-AR%2d15{47}M16-Upper-Receiver/

yes i am now answer the question

So I won't have to suck nigger's dick like you to stay alive when the Race Wars come.

When a natural disaster hits like Katrina who do you think is gonna go hungry first? Niggas wit ARs or the niggas without?

cool i didnt know that

its actually one of the old lakeside uppers, company is defunct.

semi-ver of the razorback

Because I'm a veteran and rifle marksmanship is a perishable skill

This image gave me ptsd

There's only one reason to have it: to feel like a man when you don't feel like one in any other part of your life.

Is your shoulder brushed as well?

black lives matter, but not as much as white ones

The only reason you need to give.

It's so disorienting!

Oh cool Lakeside Belt fed, too bad they stop making them. Did you have problem with different types of ammo? From what I read they are really picky about .22lr ammo.

I like guns in general, it's the mechanical part of it that's appealing to me. I collect old guns too not just new ones.

Very misleading. The niggers here egg each other on. They're literally asking for someone to shoot them.

I seriously wonder if there is actually people who took that faggot reporter seriously.

is this gun a m95 or??

>can't understand the difference between causation and correlation

idiot

paranoid cuckboi detected

>paranoid
Because chimp outs have never happened before.

That's irrelevant, it disproves the often brought up, imaginary relationship of high gun ownership causing lots of crime.

Nope. M95 is Danish military designation, you fucking dolt. M for military and 95 for year introduced.
Last one was M75, the H&K g3.

>thinks it matters if you are arguing with liberals since they do the same thing and it's about all they understand

>high gun ownership causing

who brings this up faggot? you're dumb

It helps relieve stress after a long week.

there are other factors you stupid faggot. you're a moron.

Every liberal piece of shit.

Do us a favor and start driving without your seat belt as well.

If I am high while owning a gun, I'll cause what?

I actually agree with this

retarded rich people toys have no real purpose. fuck them all

see

you;ve obviously entirely missed the point. congrats. trump loves you for your stupidity and lack of education.

Because I've carried one for years on end, and out of all my rifles, I'm most comfortable with it.

I've yet to kill a person with my personally owned ar-15, but it's smoked plenty of deer and coyotes.

>Toyota
>rich people toy

Choose one, and only one, blithering cunt

Very well, back your statement up. What do you think is the cause of the massive differences in homicide rates?

I personally agree with the image - the prevalence of guns creates a situation in which few people want to attack someone else due to the likelihood of a deadly counterattack. But if that's not the cause, or even just ONE of the causes, then what is?

Any argument presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. So expand on your argument.

>you're still in the thread
>you're reading this
>you actually have an argument

>you;ve
>lack of education

I believe in sam-you-elle-elle-jackson.

You know, the culture and lack of respect argument.
Also; Hammers.

In the pics with the article. It shows he is righthanded. Thus brass ejects right. There was no surface ,except maybe the camera man, to cause the casings to bounce infront of his face. I call bullshit on this fucker. I doub't he even shot an AR, probably just held one for the photo

>I don't like a thing cause it has no purpose in my life
>noone else should have them because the world revolves around me and what my imaginary personal paradise consists of
Spotted the entitled 20yr old liberal.

Freedom isn't about what makes you comfortable, it's about tolerance of everyone living their own lives their way. LGBT, minority, white, rich, poor, religious, gun owner, pot smoker. None of it matters to your life, so you should have no say over how other people live.

Ikr, I wear M48 on a daily basis.
They're heavy, but good support.

illinois has 3.5 murders per 100,000 and texas has 5.0 in 2010

gun murders is a little closer with illiniois being 2.8 and texas being 3.2

so, according to you, that means more guns = more murders per capita?

there's nothing to argue abuot really.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States_by_state

that's a good point

you telling me all these mass shootings are not much? wow, how are you not all dead already

Except that that is wrong. There is no actual coorelation between guns and murder. Because, as liberals can't accept, guns have nothing to do with violent murders. It's mostly just violent murderers lol.

The point is the trends. If you are going to dismiss the argument cause you don't like the meaning of the data is retarded.

happens to coincide with cell phones, which has done more to stop crime and catch criminals than anything in the last thousand years.

dummy

data, that is retarded **

you made the claim that more guns means less murder so the opposite ihas to be true you dumb shit. more guns in texas = more murders and more gun violenve in texas.

that's it. thanks for another dumb image but it's pointless. your argument holds. if a place has more guns and more murders than clearly they're linked.

thanks

I don't, because the gun laws in my country suck.

Then again, I would probably buy an ak-family gun, because I have some experience with 7,62 from my time in the military.

So the solution to crime is to ban guns and make cell phones more accessible?

Also
>That doesn't make the implication of the graph any less true

What kind of pleb doesn't know who that man is and what he's a legend for

Are you just saying that the things I say must be wrong because you are emotionally opposed to my point of view? Liberals are so damn silly.

This.

Bzzzzzt.

You almost had it. Freedom and Tolerance are completely separate.

You have the right to pursue happiness, which means everyone has the right to pursue happiness. You have the right to maintain that pursuit through the defensive use of modern weaponry, IE Firearms. Everyone has that right. Further, you have the right to free speech, meaning that anyone can say whatever they want. HOWEVER, there are certain mediums of speech which can damage another person's pursuit of happiness. As a result, you must take care in using those mediums.

With all that in mind, Tolerance is different.

Let me illustrate my point. The Pursuit of Happiness includes the Pursuit of a Better Nation. Each individual can determine what that means on his own, and that inevitably means determining what is BAD for a Nation. My right to Pursue Happiness would inevitably demand that I do something regarding that bad thing, though often my options are limited to Speech and Protest. If other people agree with me, then we may be able to remove that bad thing.

Tolerance demands that we do not attempt to remove that bad thing. Tolerance means sitting down and doing nothing as something I have clearly identified as bad (regardless of whether it is objectively bad) ravages my nation, and thus infringes on my right to the pursuit of a better nation via the pursuit of happiness.

In other words, where it is right to speak out about what I see as bad and either convince others or be convinced otherwise, Tolerance silences me and leaves the possibility of something truly and objectively detrimental ravaging the nation.

So, to respond more directly, because the Pursuit of a Better Nation is tied directly to the Pursuit of Happiness, everything matters to my life, so I should have say over it. Specifically, I should have about 1 vote in 300+ Million.

>Catches typo
>Now is Einstein level genius
>???
>Profit

no cell phones have had the necessary affect. they're everywhere now. cell phone pictures are increasingly being used to catch criminals. it's probably leveled out though.

what we can't stop, obviously, is people commuting their first crime and wanting to die while they do it.

>That doesn't make the implication of the graph any less true

sure it does. it means the causation is called into question. we'd need more data to see if concealed carry has anything to do with it at all. meanwhile we know cell phones do.

Gorgeous gun there user

Because i made a lot of nice videos

If you don't like guns and don't ever want one then move to another country you damn sissy and leave those law bidding citizens who do wish to own one alone.

or just shut your trap and live your sheltered little life and let the big boys take care of everything for you

Because they're really cool

well, found where your money went. nice rifle though.

Except there is NO data for cell phones in this conversation. You just made an implication and said that it nullifies the data in the graph. Also, the graph is pointing out crimes that have already been committed. Cell phones "catching criminals" has nothing to do with the crimes having been committed or not.

Thanks, and you are correct! The EE on AR15.com has a fuck ton of deals though, not as bad as it could have been.

yes, it's not surprising that a political group who wants to bring about the annihilation of the human race would support as many guns as can be gotten. the less guns, the further the apocalypse is away.

Can we be friends, Block II brother?

yeah super picky about anything not considered "decent",most CCI works well, it hates HP of any kind.

Liberals will believe anything the kind, benevolent government tells them.

cell phones are there. it's the exact time that cell phones started getting more and more. how stupid are you exactly? it seems like you dont' even understand how this stuff works. you just grabbed an image from some piece of shit right wing website and that's enough for you.