There was a thread which discussed other Ways to earn money. One annon mentioned some Android bitcoin apps...

There was a thread which discussed other Ways to earn money. One annon mentioned some Android bitcoin apps, but before i managed to ask him which app the thread 404-ed. Do you guys know some good bitcoin mining apps?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8kua5B5K3I
youtube.com/watch?v=X2sG6S4dwxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Bumpirino.

Bitcoin mining is completely unprofitable without hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of specialized equipment.

Bump

hard disk breeding is where it's at

You're a monster.

MODS

Hahaha. It takes a fucking farm of cluster computers to even get anything close to a profit from btc mining, your phone will get you about 50 cents by the next millennia. Sorry faggot your going to have to get a job like everyone else who realised magic free money doesnt exist.

Shit nigga, what's your monthly income with this?

if you dont have equipment and an access to free electricity forget bitcoins or any other altcoins, some people in ex ussr countries had access to free electricity because government or police couldn't do nothing to them so... that was some article i have read back in a day... others just pay for very expensive equip. and when they pay elec. bills they try to break even or they are just good brokers... oh yeah and there is a thing called "cloud mining"... it became popular right when I was out of all that "business" so google it...

Ethereum or dash.

Faggot.

$100 per rendered minecraft pr0n

What kind of people even watch this shit?

bitcoin farm sounds satanic.
youtube.com/watch?v=K8kua5B5K3I

people like my friend... but then again, he is a virgin and a social retard... and fat...

people like Eugene
youtube.com/watch?v=X2sG6S4dwxk

So basically, an average minecraft player.

Collect beer cans off the road. You'll make more money in a day then this bitcoin bullshit.

>White knight of poetry
Oh dear...

For How much does scrap aluminium go for?
Also checked

Two big garbage bags is like $7. Also, some states have the 5 cents exchange rate.

If you're going to collect metal get something better than cans...
Copper is still profitable but not what it was.

BTC mining is long dead for most but some alt coins aren't. It's stupid not to mine coins like dashcoin, monero etc. Good chance one will blow up like bitcoin did someday.

Rip copper wires from the walls of abandon houses.

What?

Yup, get a truck and make a day out of it. You can get very lucky.

I did swag bucks for a while, I made like 250 bucks in 2 months, it's not great money but it's easy

What's that?

The fluffy threads should be a goldmine...

Gypsies do that in my country, so i'd be having a Lot of competition

Shieeet That more than I make in a year.

>Cuase I don't work nigga
>Living off muh welfare queen

Swagbucks dot com, you get points for watching videos, answering Surveys, all sorts of shit, then you trade the points for cash

There's a software that buys bitcoins cheaply from one seller such as virwox and sells them to a more expensive one because they all charge diffrent amounts you make a tiny profit but if it's a large sum you could make a good living out of it I'm not a computer wizz so don't know how to get It Il try find a link to a forum I read on it.

Noice, will check it out.

You sound like their fucking rep cucklord