Do you swim with your shirt on or off?

Do you swim with your shirt on or off?

fuck that

Shirt off. Much to the chagrin of other people where I'm swimming cos they jave to put up with seeing a fat, pale, scarred up body. It's awesome.

off I ain't fat?

I'd never swim with my shirt on...but I'm a fat ass (Not like a daaayyuum! fat ass, but like a dude, stop fat ass) so I don't swim. Sad face.

> implying all fat people swim shirted
Try again, user.

Do you swim with your shoes off or on?

on, why?

Am fat, refuse to wear shirt most of the time. I walk around my house, yard, park, beach, etc, all shirtless.
I'm so pale and fat small children think the moon went to the park.

Off cause I don't give a flying fuck

Am proud son

Shirtless. Im average weight but fit. Just have a hard time getting proper 6 pack. All my fat is literally stored in front of my belly.
Then again, the last time I did some swimming was maybe 3 years ago.

Ever since I developed gyno I just avoid public swimming completely.

This is now a cringe thread

I'm fit, but am a paraplegic. So many scars from injury, and surgeries. I don't like people I don't know seeing my body, so I wear a shirt. When I don't, people stare and ask me what happened.

Also, I can swim. Without floating device. Probably better than a lot of you :P

Yeah, but I can outrun you and I weigh 150kg sooooooo

Haha! That you can. "If” I don't have a hill to go down. I just wheelie that shit and hit like 45 MPH, or like what 60 KPH?

.>I'm not fat, i just have a gigantic belly

Keep trying user

70 KPH

I think fat user is a pretty cool guy. Eh, walk around without shirt and doesn’t afraid of anything.

Give me a couple more years and a fuck tonne of unhealthy food, and I could roll down the just as fast!

The only time I take my shirt off is to bathe and sleep. Other than that, not going to happen.

I'll let you pass this one because of your dubs.
But like I said, my belly is literally the only place I have fat. And that prevents me from getting a ripped belly

The mental imagery of my crippled ass racing a blobulous gigantic man in an all or nothing race down a steep hill. We'd end up in a rekt thread.

i lift. so i'm fit. bitches like the athletic figure, so i swim sans-shirt.

and i do legs and i'm not hairy, so I swim in spandex trunks.

hit the gym you fat fucks.

Aye, but it'd be fucking glorious!

Of course, we'd both have nothing to lose, haha. That's when shit gets extreme. Thanks for the laughs.

>Spandex trunks
Faggot detected

> spandex trunks
> no bulge
Sorry about your steriod abuse problem, user.

I got that ottermode going so no shirt although im still working on my gains

>sans-shirt
>spandex
>gym
holy fuck my faggot detector is off the charts

Shirt off now. Lost 45 lbs and NOW AM SHIRTLESS.

Off, not fat, used to be but my tits never changed so I have huge man tats which jiggle.

Wearing a shirt while swimming is a really good way to bring a lot of attention to yourself

Off, gotta show off my 20% bodyfat