Hey Sup Forums what're your opinions on tattoos? And people that have tattoos?

Hey Sup Forums what're your opinions on tattoos? And people that have tattoos?

Looks un-classy almost everytime

If you have something to say then sure. Otherwise, idiot.

Military tats, death tats - fine
Calendar items, patterns - fuck off

If the tattoo has a deep meaning to you, then its fine, but if you just randomly decide to tattoo space niglets, I might think you have down's

Skin fedora

never met anyone with tattoos that's that bright

then you haven't met anyone who did them last week.

i've come across dumb people that don't have tatts too, faggot

Jesus that statement is almost cringe-worthy.

>tatted up moron detected

I was referring to the color brightness. Seems you just have retard problems.

I'm gonna pray for you. lol

gay and homosex

almost every person I know with tattoos also smokes fucking cigarettes.

It's almost a deal breaker for me if a chick has a bunch of tats. who the fuck wants to be with a cheap stripper with Newports on her breath?

Tats are ok. like any other personal choice. but I find them repulsive on women.

as long as you're not a fat ugly motherfucker and the tattoo is not something retarded it's pretty cool

Got a better pic of that sleeve OP?

its a 1000 year old practice that has stood the test of time I like em an I has em

They are fucking great, but only if they're done by someone with talent and experience. Might get one someday too.

I cringe at basement dwellers who say "tats are not classy and for morons, swag is for boys, class is for men, mom where did you put my fedora" and don't even know anyone with them.

They're sometimes cool. I won't get them. They look terrible in OP's pic. That picture looks really douchey.

I kinda agree with it. Save a few exceptions, tattoos scream of poor decision-making ability.

It used to be that people actually earned their tats.
military guys, bikers, gang members, punks, whores ect...

now a days anyone with $ in hand can get what the fuck ever you want. Its like instant street cred. Look around it seems as if everyone and their fucking grandmother has a tat these days. Ive seen some of the stupidest fake "i'm so hadcore" posers with these retarded fucking tats in the most retarded places on their bodies its become pretty much a joke..

Gay

What people do to their bodies is nobodys business

you ever see a punk rocker tats these days?
theyre the biggest posers out there now.
faggot little mamas bois

>i'm poor punk rocker
>$5k worth of tats

Thats a pretty funny one actually I've seen some really stupid ones on punk/hipsters. I've met multiple retards with 'Kentucky Deluxe' whiskey tattoos and stupid shit like that

it seems like its done for attention. everything these days is done for attention. "look at me, i has silly drawings on muh skin"

or the chicks..it should get interesting once all these bitches start having kids and get older. you ever see a old man with tats that he got at a younger age? was it a blurry mess. now think if thats your bitch....

you want to stare at that forever?

>YFW
>she lifts her shirt to show you her new tat

They're for poor people

"hey guys check out my wifes new tat"

then why do they cost so much?
poor people dont have moneys

go to the beach or local public pool, loks at the tats that people have.

the most douche tats are the most popular.

looks like an ass to me mate, on more ways than 1

Get off roids faggot. Tatoos look bad if there was a big body change. Steroids giveth steroids taketh away, so your tats will look ugly af later on.

>lifts shirt

some people actually lift their shirt to show the tat on their rumpside...

Right now I like not having any. I don't think there's anything wrong with getting tattooed but I do think that there are a lot of people who are young who get dumb fucking tattoos and I don't want to be one of those people. Also I don't know if I want to alter my body. That may change though. We'll see. I'd get a tattoo with my brothers when my dad dies or something like that.

I like how my loser friends who can draw suddenly think they should be tattoo artists...

shit makes me laugh everytime.....

for what?
you think youll forget about your father? so need something to remind you?

They could. It's not fucking rocket science dude.

You should ask what tattooed people think of the rest: we don't fucking care lol

I spent a lotta years making friends with cool artists, so when they drew me tattoos I could truly feel important

Exactly my thoughts. I don't really feel the need to get one. But at some point I may enjoy putting something on my body that I know will be there forever. Like I said, if I did get one, it would have to be with my brothers. So we would all have the same tattoo, a camaraderie sort of thing.

i know dude, but its not like theres a shortage of skin drawers? its becoming a trend amongst artists good or bad.

And it's not that I wouldn't remember him , it would be out of respect to him. And yeah, I guess every day looking at it would remind me of him and to be a better person. I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

look at that neck

hot as fuck

I know a lot of guys at my MMA gym who have really nice tattoos, it looks great if you're fit and if it is a tattoo with meaning or style.
I'm a big fan of sleeves but I don't know if I would ever get them.

I mean, what else are they going to do? You said yourself that they are losers. Who gives a fuck what they do with their life, that's their problem.

i dont think theres anything wrong with it either just wondering the motives...

LUL

I have a tattoo. Not a big cool one but Its a reasonable one. Basically it has to mean something. And I mean really mean something. For instance I run demolition derbies and my car number is 624. I have a small tattoo on my leg that is the numbers 624. It means something to me so that's why I got it.

>mma

do any of their tats apply to their own culture?
you know white guy jap tat...
white guy tribal tat..

god forbid she ever puts on weight...

I like my tattoos, and if someone doesn't that's their problem not mine

Girl who I used to fuk with now has tattoos all over. It's kind of off putting to be honest. I find it unattractive on some level. She's kind of trashy though.

Yeah, same here. I don't really have any reason now. And I might stay that way. Part of me feels like I shouldn't just to die naked for God. But then again people have been inking their bodies forever. We will see. I probably won't get one. Maybe a little one.

They can make pretty good money at it

No. Like one has a nautical compass or something like that because he worked at sea for a year or two for his engineering degree.
Another guy has a lot of tattoos because he worked in a shop, I don't know the stories for half of them but most of them are personal other are very nice pieces of art.

Tattoos on women are sexy as hell too

You bet.

oh hells yes

Even though I have a shit ton of ink; I hate most tattoos and most of the people that have them.

It's not that they don't have money, it's that they spend it on shitty things, such as tatoos

No bro...A huge part of being poor is that you dont have any money. you obviously have never been poor.

no money is a prerequisite for being poor

It's trashy. Only amerifats and worker class europeans think they're cool. It's pathetic, I'll never get one, and I hope the trend stops.

that guy is probably getting that tat to remember that halloween is in november..

Nah man, being poor is of course having little money, but in western society that's far from all. It's a different matter with starving families in Africa, but in richer countries all the "poor" people I know have things like smartphones. They spend the little money on that shit, as well as brand clothes like Adidas, because they're self conscious about their lack of money.

they should make it that if you have recent tattoos you dont qualify for public assistance.

no welfare- no EBT

When sluts don't know the difference between blacks and Africans.

true story:
I gave a homeless guy some change and then he got a call on his iphone from his gf across the street who also had a iphone....

he had tats too.

I said "women" not cattle

It actually is your problem. Me having a poor opinion of you has no negative affect on me, but it does on you. Unless you're a retard and think it doesen't matter what people think of you, but let's be honest, you probably are that kind of retard.

Well at least whatever nig she's fucking will finally be able to find Africa on a map.

>I like my tattoos

of course you would say that.

So do your co-workers at Hot Topic.

are tattoos are for trashy people. Just saying. Most idiots I know have a tattoo and doing a stint in the pen.

truthfully i dont consider suicide girl attention whores women. I see them as the objects they want to portray. you want to look like a slut then okay you are slut and i'll treat you accordingly.

>implying randomly deciding to tattoo space niglets has no deep meaning

I love tattoos. Who give a fuck if it has a real meaning or not. It's your skin do what ever you want with it.
Pic related my dogs paw print.

I'm in construction pal

yeah and how you achieve that you moron ? By spending more than what you have,most of the time on shitty unecessary things, such as tatoos.
You obviously never into economics

Tattoos are for degenerates.

What's with the picture buddy? Are you suggesting that's you or something?

Its a guy i tatted up. He's doing a vlad the impaler/iron maiden look type of back piece from what i heard

Tattoos are Art when done by Artists. Tattoos are shit when conceived by consumers.

Tattoos are >Art when done by Artists

you wish

by not having any money. thats how you stupid faggot. not everyone who is poor is fucking stupid and wastes money on frivolous body drawings, ipads and nikes.

one does not need a masters in economics to figure out that some people have much less that others. now go rub vaseline on your new tat you fucking beta male before it dries up.

how come you dont post a picture faggot are you suggesting that youre invisible?

Exactly

So many retards in this thread. So many horrid sentences in this thread. Sort of affirms my thoughts and others' that the tattooed are retarded.

me too! how many 2x4's can you lift?