Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Bikini Edition.

Kyouko claimed.

claimed

>perfect match
Do those even exist?

Glad to help. Well using a lot of sweepers in the games is a good way to go, since you need to beat 5 trainers in a row at E4 killing them all before they can do much helps.

We could also play on Showdown, it's a really good online platform that requires no client (but you can download if you want, like discord) and lets you build any legal team quickly and play vs friends or in the ladder.

Best pasta.

Are these two sentences supposed to be related?

Thanks for the bread

>claim

Waifu's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was waifu with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Mai, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Mai's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was waifu with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Mai, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

I want a good pic like that.

>bikini edition

is that a 89 cen't megumeme i see?

mandatory cc claim

fuckin greninja protect substitute baton pass is annoying

Hey, that's pretty good. Not cringe at all.

Good morning everyone

>Hamakaze claimed

i just feel like giving up because i have ahuge need for a gf like way stronger then usual its unfortunately for dominating women i know physically that women are weaker MOST of the time but refuse to except the facts because it hurts to much so anyone who express the this fact i lash out at anger is my defense mechanism a bad one but it works at the time i just want a women who will care for me like a mother cares for thier son just like esdeath protective and strong ive been holding all in for so long im done you all think this is a joke just how i would expect people to act all unsympathetic monster no one deserves life we sould all die im at my breaking point i want to die we all want to die we just dont excpect it ill do it ill kill someone you want to see it my family is first my dads a big guy but with a knife i could do it kill them all then the neighbours ill show you the pics i will infact fuck it im going to do it watch me watch me ill post pics unless something happens to me and either i get uressted or shot god i feel so free its all going to be over

No, it's a Amatsu
:^)

claim

Hello

Best booby DD.

Cutie.

I want a pic with a beach ball too.

Yea I hate baton passers too, lost too many games to Scolipede.

70 cent megumeme

>Do those even exist?
Well, I guess.
Here, I found you.

Indeed.

Need help?

No u.

im sure you can photoshop one in!!
you're pretty good at that lol

blazekin flame kick it straight after protect
its what i do

Tenryuu claimed

Time to play some SoSE

Look how serious is this stuff.
I dont understand how into this everyone gets, but seeing people pass around '

>tfw no waifu

That sounds pretty damn gay/.

I lost my words.

Peaches

Best DD all around~

Stop announcing it and go play, fucking Kraut.

i guess this is a communism thread now....

I could do that but it wouldn't be the same as an artist drawing it.

Speed Boost is amazing. Another reason post gen3 is nice is the abilities, it made the game a lot more diverse and pokémons don't feel so similar anymore.

Waifu is dead?! No!

>I whip out my schwanz and bend death over
>The schwanz is thrust powrefully into death in the butt, and the anus
>Death cries because the no lube used

Fufufufu~! Take that, death! Hahahahaha! Ooooohhhhh yeeeeeeaahhhh! Undeathify Waifu! (in the voice of the kool aid man having the powreful ograsm)

>The creamy good time seamin is released in the butt, and the anus, of death
>I pull out and wipe off on death's scythe handle
>When death can move death joins a support group
>Death forgets about Waifu
>Waifu is undeathifcated!
>I take death's scythe as a souvenir
>I defecate regally

Ahhhh! It is good to be the king! The schwanz king! ^,^

;)

Waifu is dead?! No!

>I whip out my schwanz and bend death over
>The schwanz is thrust powrefully into death in the butt, and the anus
>Death cries because the no lube used

Fufufufu~! Take that, death! Hahahahaha! Ooooohhhhh yeeeeeeaahhhh! Undeathify Waifu! (in the voice of the kool aid man having the powreful ograsm)

>The creamy good time seamin is released in the butt, and the anus, of death
>I pull out and wipe off on death's scythe handle
>When death can move death joins a support group
>Death forgets about Waifu
>Waifu is undeathifcated!
>I take death's scythe as a souvenir
>I defecate regally

Ahhhh! It is good to be the king! The schwanz king! ^,^

Honestly why do I keep seeing this fucking thread. Just keep this stupid fake wife shit to yourself, no one wants to see your cum stained fantasies and read your shitty shit shit about which little girl you would kiddy-diddle. Just ducking stop. Go get laid or finish high school. Or just post this shit on /trash/. Fuck all of you. You are ruining Sup Forums for everyone who doesn't reek of potato chips, lube and moldy body pillows.

>inb4 kek u faget u don't evn no bout mai waifoo
>inb4 if u don't like jerking to made up anime girls and then hugging pillows with them printed on it until you fall asleep on your air mattress with no sheets on it in your moms basement then u can leave u big loser faget

The one and only
You up for the ovewatch binge drinking games later?

Well done Schwanz king
We can always count on you

onestly why do I keep seeing this fucking thread. Just keep this stupid fake wife shit to yourself, no one wants to see your cum stained fantasies and read your shitty shit shit about which little girl you would kiddy-diddle. Just ducking stop. Go get laid or finish high school. Or just post this shit on /trash/. Fuck all of you. You are ruining Sup Forums for everyone who doesn't reek of potato chips, lube and moldy body pillows.

>inb4 kek u faget u don't evn no bout mai waifoo
>inb4 if u don't like jerking to made up anime girls and then hugging pillows with them printed on it until you fall asleep on your air mattress with no sheets on it in your moms basement then u can leave u big loser faget

I brought friends :)

Waifu's dead.

>using emoticons

schwanz king is always there when we need him most
I'm always up to get drunk~
Just lemme know when it starts

The Schwanz King has saved us.

I do do things. I'm not here 24/7, infact I really don't see much point of coming here anymore, I only really come here to see 2-3 regulars and thats it.
I have a job, I have a social life, I have hobbies. I some people do spend all day on here, which is admittedly sad. Some people come here to relax after work and just chill. Others just come here because they're lonely.
I'm not too big on the whole "RP/ERP"... thing, people have got going on. But I mean, if they want to do something, and it makes them happy, it doesn't hurt anyone, why not let them do it?
I see where you are coming from though, even if I am just replying to a pasta, I don't mind. I'm bored anyway. I go outside, I ride bmx, I train for sporting events.

Not every weeb you see here is a sterotypical neckbeard trash that is overweight. Sure some people might be, but I'm pretty sure alot of us want that stigma gone.

gotta love gen 3

name my rival

[insert cc pic]

hmmmm, you're right!! but it could be a placeholder until you find one!!

Waifu's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was waifu with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Mai, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to g to other than here

Lolicons.