Anyone OD'd on sleeping pills? Does it hurt? Or do you just go while you're asleep?

Anyone OD'd on sleeping pills? Does it hurt? Or do you just go while you're asleep?

I don't plan on waking up tomorrow.

believe it or not, an heroing on pills is not that easy

it sucks hardcore if it doesn't work

how so?

it seems like the easiest route to go down in comparison to bleeding out etc

which pills ?

whatever i have

i have prescribed sleeping pills that don't interfere too much with my prozac but i have two sets in case one doesnt work

i think one is amitriptyline

not the same guy, but more often than not your body will reject the pills and you'll vomit while passed out. Vomit enough pills and you won't die, but you'll kill off your organs. organ failure from attempted suicide means you won't get a transplant.
without transplant, you could theoretically refuse care just to die, but multiple organ failure is painful.

Dude try smoking some weed, and then reconsidering after chilling out and jerking off

never smoked weed honestly can't be fucked my life is going nowhere

I would like to know to. Am going to take all my abein hope i dont wake up

>people actually think that smoking weed doesn't cost any money

That's just idiotic

EMT Fag here, you really wanna end it, do it like some of my PT's, take a fuck load of anti-depressants, those are the ones that do you in. It's too damn hard to OD on sleeping pills, chances are you'll just take a really long nap.

i'm on fluoxetine

apparently that won't work

For you OP.
Call and get some help.

user the painless route is the helium way, if you have the money for it that is

tried that shit, doesn't work anymore

EMTFag again. Yeah, you'd need a dump truck. To be honest dude suicide isnt the answer tho. Life sucks, I know, I get to see people at their worst every day. If you're unhappy with what you got going on, make changes.

If something makes you unhappy take it out of your life. Pretty simple.

like i've said here just doesn't work anymore
theres always something shit waiting around the corner

i'm p sure i'm just going to try as many sleeping pills tonight as i have and just hope for the best

Alright then, tell ya what. You really wanna do it, sleeping pills is not the way. Really, You'll take a long ass nap and wake up in the hospital because someone is gonna find you barely breathing in your basement or whatever, and some trigger happy Medic is gonna shove a tube down your throat and put you in a world of pain.

You wanna end it with a kick? Opiod's. From pain meds to heroin. Take enough you'll be too high to realize that your lungs have stopped working and you'll practically be in heaven while you've still got both feet on the ground.

Only issue with that is Narcan, that shit will make you snap too in seconds if someone gets to you fast enough.

Now, I'm not endorsing you kill yourself. I'd rather you seek some counceling, because as I said before, suicide aint worth it. Trust me dude, been there myself, tried it once. Maybe you can turn that shit around like I did. But I digress, if you want to do it that may be the best way, as you wont even realize your dying, much like the gentlemen we find in the back alley behind the drug store in town, covered in trash. Your life cant be as bad as his, you obviously have internet access.

shove a tube down my throat?

explain

Don't kill yourself on amitriptyline. It won't be as painless as you think.
OP, are you absolutely sure you want to kill yourself? Is there no one to help you? GP's, Psychiatrists, or even family members?

it's the family members that cause the problems lmoa

Intubation, they'll shove a tube down your throat and start bagging you to help assist you with breathing, they'll do the same to you with opiod OD's too, but opiods CAN and WILL kill you, sleeping pills only slightly depress your system in comparison.

If someone finds you after you've OD'd on sleeping pills, you could have permanent brain damage if they resuscitate you.
You'll have to switch from Sup Forums to /r9k/

Helium tank bud. Look it up

Different guy. But if you're going out soon, why not go rob a place for some money and then do that

OP, your a faggot piece of shit.
Youre gettings tons of good advice, but you wont take any of it.
Just call that number and MAKE it work.
Learn how to get yourself up.
Im not telling you itll be easy, but an hero is just lame.
And killing yourself with pills is just stupid.
Your stomach will be fucked and you wake up 20 hpurs later.

The worst part: youll find out that nobody missed you or care about you....
Dont make yourself feel that pain.

>OP, your a faggot piece of shit
That's all you need to hear OP, now proceed with the helium and get the rest you ask for

>Telling someone to "MAKE" a piece of shit on the phone with a book of insparational quotes try and help family problems.
Top kek, Its summer boys.

oxycodone and ambien boiii

Take 3mg of Xanax, various OTC anti-sickness pill, 200+mg of Oxynorm or Morphine pills (make sure it's not extended release)

this

Or, OP you could get a loan , buy a gun and just end it quickly

Heroin or Morphine is the best if you wanna kill yourself

A neighbor of mine killed herself by ingesting a bunch of pills and washing them down with two litres of Pepsi. I don't know what pills but she was a doctor so she knew that shit. Also, I know for a fact that certain painkillers mixed with Coca-Cola can induce an abortion, so cola drinks apparently react to active ingredients in some pills and play a role in suicide/abortion methods. Do read further into this, it may be the key.

took a handful of sleeping pills, woke up the next morning feeling indifferent about it. Went to LA and banged a whore i knew online. It's been years since I tried that, Some days I still think it'd be easier to kill myself but I don't.

That would be selfish. Imagine having to do the paperwork. That sounds like shit. Hed probably lose his job.

stream it

>Anyone OD'd on sleeping pills? Does it hurt? Or do you just go while you're asleep?
>sleeping pills
>does it hurt

Do you feel my nuts on your face when you sleep? No? Then being knocked the fuck out on sleeping pills you won't feel shit. Leave your address so we can run a train on your faggy ass since you won't feel shit.

caffeine increases the absorption of opiates so if you wana make ur stuff go further just down a coffee and take some pills 10-25 minutes after.

Well yeah, he'll lose his job when he's dead anyway

I worked as a first responder for awhile, most OD suicide attempts are fails because drugs are now made to be ADF and FDA actually gives companies ADF labels and their drugs get an edge on the market. You can try but you'll probably fail and it will likely make you very sick. Sleeping pills - depending on the drug your tongue may swell up, you'll get cotton mouth, you may hallucinate, sleep for a long time, develop internal ulcers/sores but you'll probably be awake the next day, and totally back to normal in two days. You cant just randomly eat prescription pills and expect to die (even if you eat a fuckton)

You can't overdose on OTC sleeping pills. You'll just have a terrifying nightmare of a trip.

No I mean the guy who loaned the gun. And also his parents have to pay for the funeral.

Loaned the gun? Nono, you buy the gun, simple as that. Plus we don't even know if OP's parents are even alive