Post >yfw the good guys win

post >yfw the good guys win

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCb09o0HKiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mon visage quand

>germany
>good guys

That setting looks too much like an American suburb to me...

>mein gesicht wenn

I'd say you're correct

>ever rooting for Germany

Germans are so stoic and boring.I'd probably root for them over France but that's it.

>mfw

good thread

mmhmmm.

The Gaerman stereotype is a bignosed Jew?

uhm yes.

That's not Italy

eggsactly

schlaaaaaaaaand

>tfw they win one for de schlaaaaaaaand

d

>mfw Germany wins

Out of all the people in this country, I swear to fucking God that German-Americans are the biggest "muh heritage" descendants ever. Irish-Americans won't ever shut up about their "Irish blood" whenever drinking is involved, but that's usually it. German-Americans do it all the time.

I took a German class in high school and never ever fucked with anything relating to Germany in the U.S. ever again.

We hate them, too!

I can confirm this. Retards claiming German heritage are as prevalent as retards claiming Irish heritage.

Aside from that one goal he is a massive faggot who will never be great. Hes not even good. He shouldve been in a boyband instead.

>Be me, travelling in the US
>Pretty much every single American tells me about their German ancestry, annoying as fuck
>A lady from Idaho insisted on singing the German anthem to me, she learned it in school
>It wasn't our anthem but the retarded Bavarian Oktoberfest song "In München steht ein Hofbräuhaus"
>She was serious

Does anyone have the webm where he misses and Argentina wins the WC?

For you germanbros:
youtube.com/watch?v=RCb09o0HKiA

>import millions of shitskins into europe
>good guys

Why did this not have the same feeling or impact as when Iniestia scored the winning goal for Spain ?

someone has to fuck your girls, right?

mfw da good guys win

>pic unrelated

German descendants are much more common so it seems, at least to me, they feel less "special" like you'll see among Irish or Italians or something. Thus, the Irish and Italians are more outspoken about it and far more annoying. Just my experience though.

the beer in that picture is the exact one that I had in Munich a few weeks ago and I fucking loved it but forgot the name.

please someone identify.

Franziskaner

Franziskaner Weißbier?
The cans are Beck's and Berliner Kindl. But I hope you don't drink canned beer.

But German "muh heritage" fags never sent money and arms to terrorists

i meant the one in the glass and thanks

the closest place that sells it is like 200 miles away in Austin fuck me

Black is usually associated with evil so no, your team can't be the good guys, Achmed.

Batman?

Batman is a very white man, Pajeet.

I mean, he WEARS black.

>hating on Dosenbier

It's like you don't even like beer.

I was talking about skin color in my first reply, ladyboy.

>Becks
>Kindl
>Helles in a Weißbier glas
Preißn smhead

>Achmed
>Pajeet
>ladyboy
rude

The glass is branded with the Franzikaner logo but it doesn't contain Franziskaner Weißbier.
Looks more like Helles or Kristallklar Weißbier.

He's right about ladyboy though, Singcucks make some of the most fine ones.

Oddest thing is that most German-Americans have no connection there either.

Like at least with most Irish/Italyfags you can ask them where their family was from, something about the country, etc.. but most Germanfags have no clue where their family was from or generally anything about Germany in general.