RHCP S U C K

In the year 2016 we can go on a plethora of websites and discover new music, revisit songs of our youth, and listen to art created by people from a vast array of cultures, creeds, ages and races.

We can listen to a 13 year old bang on buckets in his bathroom with sloppy electric guitar accompaniment, and then later watch him grow into a modern rock legend. We can listen to psychedelic rock records recorded entirely on iPhones. We can share, create and absorb every song since the first recording devices were crafted. So why in the absolute FUCK are there still people out there who think it's ok to listen to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers? God they suck so bad. Look, I'm not saying everyone who owns a RHCP shirt is a date rapist, but if we made it mandatory for everyone who owned one of those fuckers to wear it 24/7, it'd probably be way easier to identify date rape suspects.

If I wanted to listen to heroin addicts who listened to too much Rick James ramble about their emotions, I'd go find an old man in an Applebee's bar who drives a van with wizards painted on the side. Red Hot Chili Peppers make soundtracks for frat parties that get crashed by dudes who look like Kevin James. The fact that it took Iggy Pop YEARS to get into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, yet these dorks got in quicker than Usain Bolt piloting a 747 proves how big of a joke the entire institution is.

In closing, if anyone ever claims that the Red Hot Chili Peppers were the band that perfected a blend of funk, psychedelic rock and punk, throw a Flying Luttenbachers record at their face and tell them Flea was way cooler as an actor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TmnBMKPIiNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The most popular opinion on mu

This video was made for you.

I mean ((you)).

It was tolerable up to a point, but as of now, they've started behaving like they're *thegreekpantheon-theband*... no wonder frusciantes try to keep their back,,going on about 'selloutss'.

>The fact that it took Iggy Pop YEARS to get into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, yet these dorks got in quicker than Usain Bolt piloting a 747 proves how big of a joke the entire institution is.
Iggy Pop didn't have hit singles.

True... Imo That hall of fame thingy is embarrasingly shit an idea. The 'atheism' of pop.

"Flea in all seriousness isn't that good. I mean, come on. RHCP were vaguely interesting in the late 80s, but Christ, they fucking suck, they suck."

-- Trevor Dunn

>implying you didn't own their CDs when you were 13

>implying 13 year olds have any taste

>Implying those cd's aren't spread by the illuminati owl on smorgesmorn. #ruchpuh

"In this picsh we see, kingkong cthulu godzilla and the creature from the lagoon, aka members of rhcp"

Get on Vocaroo and play the intro to Around The World to show us how tough you are, OP. That shit's a bastard.

I bought Nevermind a few weeks ago, all of my friends saying that it was great, only one listenable song on it, and at the songs best its still messy and the vocals are complete shit

at least they're not being posers on internet forums

I heard this was an RHCP thread

John always looks so stoned in every pic.

Probably why OPs jealous.

I never understood the entire JF cult. I mean, I guess he had okay rhythm chops in the Mother's Milk days.

idk, he just makes me happy.

rhcp is a waste of jf. some of his solo stuff is fresh.

Frusciante=official composer for bob the builder.2312planet

You're just being contrarian. Sure they've made a lot of shitty music but they have plenty of good songs and it seems like you hate them for their character and image. That being said I rarely listen to them anymore but still appreciate them.
Evangelical, rather
His solo work is really enjoyable imo