What do we think of Ghost? Too edgy or not edgy enough?

What do we think of Ghost? Too edgy or not edgy enough?

not edgy enough fampai

I'm with you. Sure they get blasted for being satanic and shit but it's not like they're sacrificing animals or biting the heads off bats like Ozzy.

Liked them a lot more before their success sky-rocketed

based off this photo, I think they look cool
I am imagining they don't make dark synthpop however, so I literally could care less

Good aesthetic, little to no substance musically.

are Ghost post-ironic?

Fucking hipster.
They're POST post-ironic.

meme band

naw now it's just a shitload of teenage girls loving them because they want to be edgy

back in the days of infestissumam you could enjoy their shows

>teenage girl
The fuck? Please provide me proof of this and I will literally suck your dick. Sounds like you're just spewing pure bullshit.

J-Just one t-that's not so bad...

They're good fun but anybody that thinks they're edgy or subversive is kidding themself

Stop fucking calling everything remotely dark edgy

Is it a profound fucking concept to you that everything everybody does isn't to appease the politics of insecure memeland?

Some people have opinions that are not yours and they're not explicitly going out of their way to not have your opinion because they want to piss you off

Is this what you thought? Do you know what you thought? Do you think that far ahead or do you just operate on instinct. You're not a pseudo-intellect, a pseudo-intellect goes out of their way to try and look smart over actually being smart. You're pseudo-everything. Everything you say and do is a projection of your insecurities in attempt to make you look "cool" and as it happens it just amalgamates into being a boring loser

Just fuck off and make a nebulous snarky quip that tries to sound profound but offends nobody or gets anything across like "No matter who gets elected, we're fucked either way!". You insufferable boring nu-male hipster loser.

You done sperging out?

it's time for some cock-socking familia

Because that's not what actual satanists do?

You want your cock punched?

Nah. They got a nice unique feel, with a real powerful message, but they aren't holier than thou asshats about it and still want to have some fun. You can really take it however you want it, which i appreciate.