Diaperboy thread

Diaperboy thread

All pics are me.

AMA

Fucking bump

thanks user!

So how long have you been wearing diapers?

Time stamp?

dunno, something like 8 years or so.

that's excluding my years being a kid/baby wearing diapers.

dont have any, and all these pics are taken before hand. i'm not switching diaper/outfit/scenery every 40 seconds.
why would you want a timestamp anyway?

kek

thanks for the bump, i guess.

Feel free to ask me stuff or show admiration

Disgusting faggots

it's just me, user.

thanks for the bump

i've the same diapers, love them

little pawz?

love em. best quality diapers there are, along with the space diapers, which are pretty much the same.

thanks for visiting my thread

i need another bump guise

yeah, little pawz
cool, haven't tried space diapers yet but on my list!

how old are u OP ?

space and little pawz are exactly the same diaper, with just a different print.

Though i kinda fell in lov ewith the space diapers, because they were the first diapers which wholly made me feel secure.

23. why user?

GONNA NEED ANOTHER BUMP BOYS

Argh

BUMP

in order to keep this thread alive you guys have to speak up

Why do you wear diapers?

finally a pretty good question. thanks user.

I wear diapers mainly because (for some unknown reason) i'm fucked in the head and the feeling of being in diapers like a fucking baby turns me on.
Diapers have given me a hardon for as long as i can remember and they still do.
So pretty much for sexual pleasure.

pawz was the first adult diapers for me, so they are kind of special to me as your space are

What are you doing on at this time? You usually start these threads much earlier.

when you are about too put on a diaper, do you always get hard? cause i do and it's annoying as fuck

>pawz was my first adult diaper

Awe, a newbie :)

yes indeed, only a few months :)

Not him, but when you go down the rabbit hole and embrace the fetish and start wearing every day (or night, in my case), that eventually goes away.

well user, just know, that as of right now, there aren't any better diapers than these right now. enjoy them. and share your joy with me, of course.

It's saturday user. Got nothing better to do with my day.

Occasionally that happens. I usually just try to switch my chain of though for a minute or two until my boner subsides and then i just treat diapering up like business. works like a charm.

Were you always into diapers and just started wearing as an adult? Or was it something you stumbled into?

ah, that makes sense, i only wear diapers occasionally

Is wearing them a sexual or comfort thing?
Comfort as in making you feel safe or whatever.

>Occasionally that happens. I usually just try to switch my chain of though for a minute or two until my boner subsides and then i just treat diapering up like business. works like a charm.

I jerk off before diapering up to avoid this, personally.

So do you shit and piss in the diapers?

Both.

But the sexual drive of the sexual part is what keeps me wanting to wear diapers.

Hi guys
gf just bought me my first pack of crinklz
Any opinion on them?
Only wore supermarket quality pull-up diapers for now so I expect a lot from these.

Not OP, but it's both for me. It's both for most people in the fetish I talk to.

Not trying to hijack your thread, OP - just a fellow diaper boy appreciating the thread.

I've always loved diapers since I was small, and used baby diapers until i moved away from home and could make a order on adult diapers

>I jerk off before diapering up to avoid this, personally.
gets me out of the vibe to be diapered. but i guess that's just as personal.

I just wet them.
Messing my diaper is something i've tried, but its just too much of a mess to enjoy.

crinklz are most definitely better than supermarket pull ups.Thats the best i can say without bursting your bubble.

They will blow supermarket diapers out of the water. Much thicker and more absorbent. I like them. I prefer Bambino and ABU the most, though.

Okay, thank you for cleaning that up user. It's not something that I am in but was curious as to why some people choose to do it.

what the fuck

Picked Crinklz because of the max absorption and because they are cute as fuck. Are they thick? I mean, really thick? I love 'em big and puffy.
I would love to try Little Paws too.

>gets me out of the vibe to be diapered. but i guess that's just as personal.

That's understandable. For me it's just as much comfort as it is sexual, so I don't need to be turned on or horny to enjoy padding up. I do need to be "in the mood" though, otherwise wearing a diaper is just a hassle. I wear every night, so it's kind of like a relaxing thing - signaling that it's time to be comfy and go to bed.

Congratulations getting out. Having your own place to diaper up is amazing after being in a position where you have to hide them.

mainly it's just being fucked in the head.

If i had to pick id pick being gay or something. But this just happened to be my shit.

well as you can see, the swell up reasonaby.
If you want to go the thickest possible without doubling up. you should definitely consider ABU space or little pawz, or rearz.

Not really fond of ABU Space or rearz diapers looking but Little pawz are totally my stuff.
They seem to swole pretty nicely, can't wait to get diapered with one of these and wet it.

whats your life style?
who do you live with?
any gf?
where are you from?
job?

It has nothing to do with being fucked in the head; if this is your thing make it yours.
It doesn't necessarily appeal to everyone but nether does toast or ice cream.

Not OP, but the Crinklz guy.
I'd love to answer that for science

Life style : 21 yo french student + flipping burgers to pay cigs and stuff. Smoke weed while diapered sometimes.
Wear almost every day when I'm alone
Still living at parents place, not enough money to move out yet + studies are fucking expensive
Got gf for more than 3years, 6th relation, wanna get engaged

yeah most def check them out then. they are (imo) the best around.

>whats your life style?
are you asking if i'm a stoner or some shit?

>who do you live with?
my gf

>any gf?
see above

>where are you from?
belgium

>job?
I do have one, else i couldnt affod this shit.

you have a very open mind user. 'being fucked in the head' is the best explanation I can give to normies.

>If i had to pick id pick being gay or something.
>tfw gay and a diaperfag

It's actually kinda nice - gay guys are more open to fetishes in general, and it seems like a large portion of male abdls are gay or bi. I think it would suck being straight with this fetish - do you find many women receptive to it?

Other guy here:

Lifestyle? If you mean orientation, I'm a fag.

Live by myself currently - will move in with some other diaperfags next summer after I'm done with my degree.

I have a guy I'm dating - also a diaperfag.

From the US.

I have an assistanceship position at the university I go to while I'm getting my masters - they are paying for most of it, which is awesome.

>do you find many women receptive to it?

of fucking course not user. As you have (by the rules of excusion) explained. Women aren't the most receptive to deviant shit.
I'm just glad my current GF puts up with my shit and haven't tried much else.

As I said, I wish i was gay so i could get jerked by these gazillions of daddies that WANT to jerk me. It just isnt so.

>science
kek
does she know u wear them?
waht about parents?
do you hide your dippers?
where do you hide them?

Awe, I'm sorry man. Hey - at least you have a gf. I'm still searching for the "right one" and doubt it will ever happen. Diapers are a huge part of my sexuality and I just can't see myself dating anyone who's not at least somewhat into it, which narrows the field substantially.

cheers for the replys
have any of you wet or shat them in public i could imagine it being a hefty kek
i would like to wear one sit in a quiet country coffee shop with some nice music playing shit the diaper then see how long it takes to be noticed and if they realise were its from

kek - sounds like a fun afternoon.

I've worn and wet many times in public - no one ever notices, as I don't make it obvious.

I've never shat my padding. Not my thing.

> which narrows the field substantially.
user. i know your struggle. Just look for someone with an open mind. Dont go searching for diaper lovers. they're all fucking psychopaths.

of course i've wet and or messed myself in public. I was diapered. so nobody noticed.
nobody would notice user.

although as user here said, shitting isnt my thing either. smells too fucking much, and tha cleanup is a bitch,

>no one notices
of course your not going to be making facial expressions and gasping for air but im talking abut the smell
doesent anyone turn around to locate the source of the smell

>Just look for someone with an open mind. Dont go searching for diaper lovers. they're all fucking psychopaths.

I'm starting to come to this conclusion :/ IU know the chances that you're right are about 99/100, but I still hold on to the slim hope that there's a sane, ambitious, cute, successful abdl guy out there for me. I mean, not to brag, but I definitely consider myself sane, successful, and good looking. There has to be others out there.

I don't shit them, so no, nobody notices, lol. I suppose if I ate a bunch of asparagus and wet myself that could happen, though. But otherwise, wet padding doesn't smell unless you basically have your face in it.

>doesent anyone turn around to locate the source of the smell
no. it takes a while for a shit smell to arrive. (and i've only done that a couple of times because i dont like it myself) and a wet diaper's something nobody's going to smell ever.

seriously user. I'm hoping for you. But just keep in the fucking back of your had that it might be an insane person. It's not rare in these circles.

BUMP THE THREAD ANONS

>It's not rare in these circles.

Having spent a lot of time in these circles, I know what you mean. Abdls tend to be disproportionally affected by various personality disorders, anxiety, depression, social awkwardness, etc. And autism. Lot's of autism.

They're not as bad as furries, though. I know this from experience. Combine that and get into the diaperfur/babyfur world and you're in for a ride of insanity.

> Combine that and get into the diaperfur/babyfur world and you're in for a ride of insanity.

user, i'm just glad i'm not a part of this shitfest. I know i'm absolutely fucked in the head, but other than the fact that i like to wear diapers i'm a normally functioning human being. 80% of our fetish community isn't.

Do u know that u are sick?? U are mentally fucked up. Get help. Seriously. If u think u don need help. Please make a knot and hung ur self. U fucking retarded fuck. U are cancer of society. Hope some one will kill u with fucking knife. Sliceing ur penis of and rape u woth hot metal bar in the ass

In all honesty, despite the weirdos, the community is not that terrible. I'm definitely happy I broke into it. I enjoy my diaperfag friends and having people to cuddle and change is awesome. You can find some great people - it just takes a bit of effort. Problem for me is the ones I fall for are usually taken or live 500+ miles away and I only see them at conventions.

If you haven't already, I would suggest trying out a munch or event in your area. You never know - you could make some new friends. If it sucks and everyone is a nutcase, at least you tried :p

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yes, she is perfectly ok with that.
she just bought me Crinklz Diaper.
Parents don't know. Don't really care about them.
I don't really hide them, but they are not in plain sight.
Usually stock 'em in my drawer.

Wore diapers in public like one or twice, never wet a diaper in public (I don't mess my diapers, I'm into wetting only)
Most of the time I like to wear some at home, just to relax and chill, sometimes to sleep, sometimes to fap.

You see Sup Forumsros,when you cancel evolution on pokemon but he has high stats it looks like this.

Kill ur self retard

seriously, i'm not taking advice from anyone who can't even fucking spell.

>If it sucks and everyone is a nutcase, at least you tried :p
maybe user, maybe.

Haha retard. Im drunk u fuck. Please kill urself u mother fucking retard. Please. Seriously. KILL YOUR SELF U ARE FUCKED UP

How do you pic the right size?
I am interested in trying but I don't want to get some that are too small. What should a good fit feel like and what would you recommend as a first buy?

Nah, too awesome for that bro

Kill ur self!!!retard!!!

What's your waist size?

U are retard u fuck!!!!! Please be a hero and kill ur self

Reeeeeetard

32ish

I am already a hero buddy
But you're a sad excuse for a human being.

Me too - maybe slightly under. You should be perfectly fine with mediums in most all ABDL diaper sizes. If you order Dry 24/7s, they are sized rather large, so you could probably do a small in those is you want a snug fit.

if you;re around 32ish you should get medium. i'ts what i get, fits me amazingly.
dont get L unelss you're really fat.

Cool I will have to check them out. What else would you guys recommend I get to get started?

This. Larges are only good if you're legitimately obese. Of if you're into bulking up and like to layer several diapers on at once, a large is good to fit over them. Other than that they are really big.

Can't go wrong with ABU or Bambino. Tykables are cute but not as thick for my taste. Crinklz are really good too.

If you are looking at medical diapers, ComfiCare, Abena, Dry 24/7 are your friends.

first buy: (but you'll be really spoiled and not want anything else) anything ABU. AB universe is the most top notch supplier of things. And i'm not even sponsored.

Alright Thanks for the tips. Should I get like any powders or anything like that or can I just get the diapers and be good? What's some good stuff to have along with the diapers?

Powder is a must. Johnson and Johnson baby powder is my go-to. It smells awesome and keeps you dry. Plus it's a great part of the whole "babyish" experience. Baby wipes are awesome too. Allows you to clean up between changes without having to shower (unless you;re into messing - then I'd suggest a shower anyway).

Are you into the ageplay part of it? If so, then onesies, sleepers and pacifiers are great to have also.

Well, my ballsack and dick have gone without any powders and shit without being bothered by severe punishment (continually wet diapers). If you really like the baby feel get a onesie or pacifier. That really upped my game.

Kigurumis are great too.
But yeah, pacifiers are a must have.

>Baby wipes are awesome too. Allows you to clean up between changes without having to shower
forgot about this. absolute truth.

>all these people not into messy diapers

What a bunch of fags

Diapers were literally made for pooping into.

I'm not really interested in the age play aspect of it. I would say more of the wetting and just being diapered, maybe fapping with one on. I will probably try messing just to try it out. Do you guys have like a changing pad or do you just use towels?

gratz, you stretchmark ass, metalhead looking motherfucker.