I hate gypsies and niggers

I hate gypsies and niggers.
We have to be so political correct, as to say travellers or roms. Why tho, nothing really changed, they are still the same stealing gypsies. Gif very much related.
We also have to say "afro-american", when they in reality are niggers with 1.21 niggawatts of criminal behaviour in them.
Discuss.

I hate people who are niggers. I hate people who you think you can trust then you can't. I hate myself. I hate niggers.
I hate gypsies. I hate that they are poor I hate that they think they have to stay poor. I hate the whole dame system. Most of all I hate niggers.

Wow you're a biggot. I'm amazed and inspired. How did you get so interesting?

1/4th black guy here. Instead of spreading hate learn philosophy, Imitate Socretos and Jesus, not some keyboard warrior

I really hate people who talk in the cinema.

I hate everyone. I dislike putting on a face every time I meet and greet someone I don't know.

So that's why I keep my friend group small. Also I hate niggers too.

who the fuck is socretos nigger?

Hates blacks and gypsies for stealing from careless capitalists.

Hates law-abiding jews and whites for capitalizing off of blood diamonds and cheap labor.

Exactly you uneducated swine boy

I hate all the delta cringe losers who say their name is "Gypsy"

I hate all the betas who use delta, epsilon, gamma or even omega to describe anyone

shocking calculation^^

also keep ranting noone cares

>1.21 niggawatts
>1.21 niggawatts

Dude, do you know how much niggawattage that is? You could supply all of Tokyo with power for 3000 years with that much.

But in your own words who was Socrates?

I hate every faggot who even says those words even once in his degenerate god forsaken life.

i hate gybsies too

KEK

unless you got pix of hot gypsy chicks, this thread is not interesting.

miss me already you fucking faggots?
that's what you get when you let your government get cucked by minorities.
i had a solution, but you wouldn't let me.

>i had a solution, but you wouldn't let me.
true, because you cucked the fuck outta yourself by invading Russia.

hope that cyanide/lead combo was tasty.

black people are only niggers if they grow up with a lot of other blacks imo. their culture is cancerous.