My wife just left me. AMA

My wife just left me. AMA.

who made more money?

I do.

so who cares, you got money and quads. i'd say life is just getting started bro. chin up.

Checked
Why?

am i supposed to pity, cheer up or congratulate you?

i fucked her last night

How much younger will your next bang be?

What is her snapchat ?

why?

have kids?

how long was the marriage?

prenup?

"left me" or just taking a break?

I am fucking crying like a faggot in my room, it's hard.

It's a mix: she has been bitching for every single shit since I started this new high paying job after months of job seeking. It's in another city, so our relationship deteriorated a lot. I am not from this country so i am basically alone. I just knew her.

nothing wrong with crying bro, use those tears as lube and have the best wank of your life.

is pic her?

you are supposed to kill yourself.

idem

Probably never again

see above. no. 2 yrs. "taking a break"

I fapped so much this afternoon that the base of my dick is all sore. Still feeling like shit. Any suggestions?

If you live in the u.s and have a high paying job getting another wife is simple. Wear exspensvie clothes, drive a expensive european car and act cocky. Bitches will chase you just about anywhere you go. Money is the fastest way to a womans heart in this fucking country.

Moar nudes?

then do something right and kill yourself

use like sandpaper or something, gl

I live in germany. Most people here are unbearable cunts. I know she has been bitching, but her bitching was not enough for me to love her less...

op dude, is pic related?
if so dump more mang

What we do something about your dank meme instead?

pic not related

says every online beta faggot

Verpiss dich aus Deutschland du Weichei! Heulsusen haben wir selbst genug!

You can shove your kraut shit up yours, mate. I will never learn your shit language.

user, I have never seen a lonely douche.

OP, lurk here:

www.survivinginfidelity.com

>She's not a cheater

Yes she is, that's why she left. Bitches never breakup without a backup. You probably know the guy too.

Is she whore or do you tiny dick?

You understood me fine you fucking wimp! Leave the country beta, enough betas already here!

I love you dude. Things going to be ok.
Maybe is for the better and is for you the opportunity to find someone who really love you.

And sometimes is necesary to cry like a little girl

Nah. And my dick is ok

>beta beta beta

13 y/o kraut cringelord, i think I remember you

thanks user

Quads: The Wasted Edition

Where are you from? inb4 Germany

Venezuela.

You can legally stay in Germany if you split from her, right? If so, yes. If you've done everything you could, don't let her emotionally abuse her and just leave - it gets better after a while and you find someone new you like