Alright faggots. I fucked my GF a few times in her butt. Sometimes it smelled a little bit like shit...

Alright faggots. I fucked my GF a few times in her butt. Sometimes it smelled a little bit like shit. The last time she was on top. She was riding a few minutes. After i pulled out my cock there was quite a bit shit on my dick. It was ok. I mean if i fuck a shithole i expect to get shit on my cock. What about you guys? Have you ever fucked a girls ass and it was dirty. Was it disgusting or was it ok?

time stamp or gtfo

until then, sage

did she use an enema?

OP is a closet faggot

U disgusting man, when i fucka shithole i expect its owner to wash it before. u know enema exists?

Never got shit on my dick. Only done anal though with my gfs a few times. It's okay, it feels different. Not too big on it though.

Make her lick it off then stick it back in. My wife love her shit!

I said it and i will say it again. If you go for the anus when there's vagina 2 inch away you're a gay ass loving fagget

You and your wife should kill yourselves. Sexually perverted, mentally ill subhuman trash of a couple. Due to the sick, disgusting acts you two are into, you're both probably pedophiles.

Again, off yourselves.

The first time i accidentially slipped into her arsehole and we proceeded. My dick was clean afterwards. Another time we (mostly she) prepared for anal sex and there was a bit of shit on my dick. It really depends.

OP is a fucking fagget and can't assume it

Virgins detected

I've gotten shit on my dick before from anal.... I wasn't expecting it... After we finished I pulled out and looked at my dick which had some brown spots on it... She went to the bathroom to clean up and I was just standing in the room alone.. Gagging and wiping my dick with an old shirt... I kept Gagging and Gagging but managed to clean my dick with the shirt and a bottle of water before she came back. We're still together. I've never told her about it and have never asked for anal ever again.

Yeah. I didn't mind .... I mean it appears gross when you think about it but as I pulled out after cuming inside we just got up and to the shower, clean ourselfs and it actually didn't felt strange in rl.

Nah bitch is dirty and needs more fiber in her diet. Shouldn't need an enema and she should probably just try and not be a dirty bitch.

I let this for fags and perverted shit lovers.

This happened the first couple times I got fucked, and when I first fucked someone else. Eventually I got a shower head that had an enema attachment on it. Just spray it in there for like 5 seconds, rinse and repeat till it's clear. Works like a charm, never been an incident since. Both my girlfriend and I use it

no one cares... didn't read

I'm confused to what gender you are..

I tried anal with my ex a few times. She would get comfortable with my dick in there, and then I'd just hump her like normal. One time, though, I pushed in kinda deep while I was cumming, and she had to shit. So I had to wheelbarrow her to the shower.

It's was a shitty situation

We are both something that I would get flamed for saying here. We can both fuck and get fucked. I'll leave it that.

gosh i wonder if you're both trannies

Hahaha kinda been there too! Didn't thought that move was a common one

Wow are you like some kind of detective

Generic insult detected

I used to buttfuck my gf all the time and I never got poopdick so you faggots are doing it wrong

just do what I do with my girl. we've had a few of the shit issues know when she wants anal we get a condom and lube for that part that way if it's messy it's a quick easy discreet cleanup no one is embarassed or weirded out and back to fucking her puss and jizzin on her glasses

hero comment