Why aren't rappers dissing Kanye for the Trump thing?

Why aren't rappers dissing Kanye for the Trump thing?

Are they afraid of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucTQ2C5CFFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=078BGtKNL1o
youtu.be/OCabT_O0YSM
youtu.be/6vwNcNOTVzY
soundcloud.com/yesdolla/kanye-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they don't care, why would they

Cuz they know Kanye is a fucking idiot and that he doesnt realize what he is doing

but they are

these basically

Probably because it happened barely a day ago.

because who gives a fuck? trump was the best choice

he knows exactly what he doing, he tries to say the thing that will stir up the most amount buzz. Hes constantly going against the norm and what people should think he should think.

the dude is already so good at making himself look like an idiot, nobody really needs to say anything.

it's like trying to make a blind man flinch.

>Please, stop having a different political opinion than mine

He said what Zizek said, just in the wrong way and wrong location. Nothing he said was that radical or dumb

He markets to white people because white people are the only ones who actually buy music.

At least thats my theory.

>Sup Forums-males STILL buttblasted the god emperor won

So is Sup Forums still a Liberal board? Your god emperor just endorsed Sup Forums's god emperor.

Let's dispel this fiction that Kanye West doesn't know what he's doing.

He's the reason they have a job.

>confederate flag is white pandering
The dude is from Gerogia. The Confederate flag wasn't racist before Dylan Roof

Yeah. Like how Rasta musicians can't openly diss white people for slavery cause 90% of their money comes from white ticket buyers, so they have to use code words like 'babylon'. At least Sizzla keeps it real with that no white god song.

this desu senpai

I remember being a kid going to Florida every summer for vacation and I was shocked that they sold confederate flags everywhere. I was really young too.

It was always considered racist.

trump is a genis

Because they all like Trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=ucTQ2C5CFFQ

Some people partly satisfy their need for power by identifying
themselves with a powerful organization or mass movement. An
individual lacking goals or power joins a movement or an organization,
adopts its goals as his own, then works toward these goals. When some
of the goals are attained, the individual, even though his personal
efforts have played only an insignificant part in the attainment of
the goals, feels (through his identification with the movement or
organization) as if he had gone through the power process. This
phenomenon was exploited by the fascists, nazis and communists. Our
society uses it, too, though less crudely. Example: Manuel Noriega was
an irritant to the U.S. (goal: punish Noriega). The U.S. invaded
Panama (effort) and punished Noriega (attainment of goal). The U.S.
went through the power process and many Americans, because of their
identification with the U.S., experienced the power process
vicariously. Hence the widespread public approval of the Panama
invasion; it gave people a sense of power. [15] We see the same
phenomenon in armies, corporations, political parties, humanitarian
organizations, religious or ideological movements. In particular,
leftist movements tend to attract people who are seeking to satisfy
their need for power. But for most people identification with a large
organization or a mass movement does not fully satisfy the need for
power.

THERE IT IS FOLKS! THE 20 SECOND PREPARED SPEECH!

>Trump is wealthy
>Trump breaks the law for money
>Trump talks all the shit he wants
>Trump never apologizes
why would a rapper not love Trump?

why would a rich black person care about the democrats at all?

white nu males are THIS butt blasted that black people won't vote for who they tell them to

reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=078BGtKNL1o

youtu.be/OCabT_O0YSM

no.

Get this propaganda bullshit out of here

It's not about that at all, I'm sure Kanye hates the fuck out of Trump but he does it to buzz and to keep getting quoted in the medias.
It's not political, merely strategical

you just don't get it. he likes trump stop trying to come up with mental gymnastics
it has nothing to do with buzz or media. he spoke his mind

sure, if that makes you confortable thinking he means it
Did you really think I'm going to go all ape on you ? You're wrong and you don't think rationally yet you confirm your opinion knowing that some celebrity has the same political view as you

where did I say I like trump? Im accepting the fact kanye isn't just trying to look for attention but instead speaking his mind like he said at the concert.

Surprised that I couldn't find a big Sup Forums thread about this.
Was it deleted or something?

Don't expect anyone from mu to know anything about politics.

Kid Cudi spoke out against Kanye and ended up in a psychiatric hospital as a result.

Why is Kanye so big on Sup Forums? I mean he's like Beyonce or Jay-Z where he's got very little talent of his own and relies on a ton of other people to make his music and even then has only a few good albums to show for it.

It's a meme. He is a living meme really.

like trump in a way

Trump is way better. Much more memeable content. That's why Kanye is trying to latch on to him, he's what Kanye wishes he was.
I guess as he Kanye right now is like an parody of what he used to be making songs like youtu.be/6vwNcNOTVzY

Educate yourself.

Compared to Trump Kanye is just a wannabe beta manlet though.

this

GEORGE BUSH DOESN'T CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE

AND I KNOW THE GOVERNMENT ADMINISTER AIDS

The Jews haven't decided how to spin this yet

By blackballing Kanye they risk losing one of the most rabid and commercially lucrative fanbases

Do you believe–what percentage of people here–and by the way, I’m not setting y’all up, I’m not setting y’all up I’ve got no time for bullshit–what I’m saying is, what percentage of people here do you think voted for Trump? Do you think it was two people here? Do you think maybe it was 100 people? Do you think maybe it was 1,000 people out of the 15,000 people here? No, I’m asking you, what do you really believe? One people. Two people. What do you really believe? What do you really believe? What do you really believe? What do you really believe? What do you really believe? What do you really believe?

it's all part of the simulation Kanye

exactly

Well you were indoctrinated at a young age too.

>Dissing white people for slavery

>kanye and kim voted for trump
>they're actually afraid for being non-white while voting trump
>living in hyperliberal california
strongly surprised,while I have newfound respect for the both of them, however vain they might be

Kanye didn't vote

Doesn't change the fact that he's a fucking idiot

Because Trump is a great candidate
pic related
>he's black so he can't like Trump right????
Learn to think for yourself.

it's not believable because he's a famous celebrity/musician which statistically have bashed him

Well maybe he's actually forming his own opinion and has decided that he likes Trump more

They're probably afraid honestly. TI called out Wayne for something dumb he said recently. Kanye said somethings that are extremely dumb and has been facing no backlash from his peers for it. Kanye just has too much pull in the industry and can make or break careers. He's a meal ticket, a Kanye cosign can get someone extremely far in life. Even if they're fucking awful/untalented as we've seen with Desiigner, Travis Scott, Ian Connor, and many others.

>liking Trump is "extremely dumb"
It's funny how you condescending libcucks love to pretend that your views are objective. Get fucked and go back to indieheads.

soundcloud.com/yesdolla/kanye-trump

wow do you even hear yourself? ugh, embarrassing.

Sup Forums is the most bluepilled board besides Sup Forums, /lgbt/, and /s4s/

Because half of Sup Forums is redditors, Fantano/p4k fanboys, Urban Outfitters-wearing urban nu-males, and people who only use Sup Forums because the other boards are too edgy for them

Trump is the most rapper-friendly president since Bill Clinton

Obama's too soft and way too far from the american plight

>ugh
Can you please go back to tumblr?

i'm just funposting friend :^)

HE IS YEEZY.
HE IS MADMAN.
HE DOES NOT FORGIVE.
HE DOES NOT FORGET.

I don't even care about the fact that he said he'd support Trump. Moreso that he said that both candidates wouldn't do anything to fix racism in America which is extremely true, but then he goes on to tell black people that racism will always be present in America and that it should not be talked about anymore. That's what was extremely dumb to say in my opinion.

Stop acting like a typical sensitive Trump supporter. Swear you lot love to cry out "TRIGGERED SJW LOL!" yet act like the most whiny little cunts whenever someone so much as says anything that might slightly be against Trump. Get fucked loser.

Because rapper have a fair bit of money.

Trump will lower taxes.

They're selfish, just won't say it like Kanye will.

Ghost writers are asleep or they know Trump is right.

>l black people that racism will always be present in America and that it should not be talked about anymore.
im black and I agree with kanye tbqh. its an old subject that will never change. we gotta move forward
you can't force ppl to like you.

Wait what the fuck is this true?

what possible reason could he have for hating trump?

BECAUSES HES SEXIST,RACIST AND MISOGYNIST
HOW DARE BLACK PPL THINK FOR THEMSELVES
KANYE IS A UNCLE THOM

Yeah Kanye is a talentless hack that relies on other people, but the music that other people make is alright.

>Kanye is rich enough that he could vote for Jill Stein and it wouldn't make a difference
>Only voted for Trump to give himself a chance at running in 2020
You guys don't seriously think a musician who spent the past decade rapping about the plight of the black man in America talked up Trump because he agreed with him, do you?

he did
you're in denial m8
stop thinking kanye is some smart guy, he's just talented in music everything else hes an idiot.

why do you think making fun of Rubio is a reddit thing to do? maybe you're just a retard who has never heard the Rubotio debate line?

I didn't say it was a smart thing to say I'm just getting at what I think the logic is

>trying to figure out the logic of a retard

a fucking ton of them are
pitchfork published like 2 articles about it
based yeezy

I think that's more to do with having two popular songs, blowing all his money on drugs and other stupid shit, then fading into obscurity

ITT: WE ASSUME A LOT OF OUTLANDISH AND UNPROVABLE BULLSHIT

kanye didn't vote and kim voted for hillary, although she said she was strongly considering both of them and doesn't fault anyone for voting trump.

Dont bully him, He knows exactly what he's doing.

>about the plight of the black man in America talked up Trump because he agreed with him, do you?
nothing is impossible

>people who only use Sup Forums because the other boards are too edgy for them
it's not because they're too edgy it's because they're fucking annoying

>You guys don't seriously think a musician who spent the past decade rapping about the plight of the black man in America talked up Trump because he agreed with him, do you?
why wouldn't he? trump has never disparaged black people. maybe if kanye was mexican.

So does he actually support Trump?

It kinda sounded like he just liked Trump because he wanted racists to expose themselves.

but he's A FUCKING WHITE MALE

>has no talent

Because UH UH you can't tell him nuthin'

being against rapefugees gang raping children does not a racist one make, Trump is regularly slandered despite being the hero this world needs. Kanye understands this

not what he said at all
he liked trump for a few reasons
>loves the way trump presented himself and spread his messages
>he loves ben carson and ben carson endorsed trump very soon after dropping out
>the entire world was against trump, kanye can very obviously relate

Did u honestly listened to The college dropout? what about My dark beautiful twisted fantasy?

They know he's autistic so they leave him alone

>move forward
>forget about racism

yes we need to move forward and improve the black race. I'm sick of my community blaming everything on racism. we need to become better at everything we do and clean up the ghetto.
Our situation could be way worse like it was before.

All the people lashing out at Kanye and burning their yeezys/smashing their CDs are fucking idiots.

If you read Kanye's full rant, he's literally trying to express that people should be able to vote for who they want and not fear being outcasts in their community, or the victims of hate crimes (from either liberals or conservatives).

The election has almost completely divided our country, and everyone has lost sight of what freedom and democracy are even supposed to mean. How can you call yourself free when you can't even admit to who you VOTED for (a basic American right) without people painting swastikas on your car or beating you up or generally berating you or whatever?

It's bullshit. And for the record I voted Johnson but I'm happy Trump won and not Hillary, so don't even try to pull the libtard/reddit card on me.

retarded trump supporter detected