Other urls found in this thread:

shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/605196#605196
youtube.com/watch?v=My8mO19klZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

good music! that is all

gg no re

Protect yourself OP

OP here , first time was not so special for me but now i want to take a higher dose to lose my ego to ask myself how i am

use a buttplug next time

Buttplugs doesn't interest me..

But nice dubs

EVERY SINGLE TIME THAT I SEE A FUCKING DRUG THREAD I WANT TO DO COKE PLZ FUCKING STOP

open your mind bruh

listen infected mushrooms
be in a place where you feel good
and invite just your best friends

why not

I ain't even joking Sup Forumsro i was a fucking cocaine addicted 2 years ago, some downs this year, now every single drug thread i get the urge to fucking snort a line

Thanks Sup Forumsro

Will enjoy this experience with my best friend and my brother keeps an eye on us

Don't Concentrate on the concept of death or time.

yes thats very good

Cocaine is a hell of a drug but everybody lives/loves it

How long do shrooms last? Like do they get old? I bought some back in march or late February and stashed them innmy drawer and just forgot about them. Can i still take them? Theyve been dry this whole time.

Yeah i thought on the same

Sorry 4 bad english

Use the mushroom tea method I have done shrooms probably around 30 times and I regret not trying the tea sooner, nausea takes away from the enjoyment or purpose look it up so you do it right.

Also try to not hold any expectations of what will happen mushrooms don't react well to resistance or fear.

shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/605196#605196

I do shrooms quite often, and I find that for me the trip is much harder if I'm already tipsy/drunk. Also, having weed on hand is always a good idea. Having a "babysitter" is also a good idea. My neighbor is a cool dude, and always checks on me whilst I do them.

Godspeed, OP.

Thx dude tea is a good idea

ANGELS TRUMPET TEA 4 THE WIN

Don't fight it.. and keep your head together. Just let it do it's thing. I've done plenty of mushrooms and the only time I've had a bad trip is when I fought it.

Okok thx bro
Weed is already here ( some fuckin super strong haze )

5 dry grams on an empty stomach

mush

Dislike this video and talk about how great Hitler was.

youtube.com/watch?v=My8mO19klZU

Np, how much are you planning on taking in grams? do you know the type or is it just from a dealer. If it is only 1-2 grams the tea will be really weak and you might be better off just chewing them I forgot to mention that, IMO anything under 3 grams is only good for watching a movie or going for a walk but is not a psychedelic experience.

One time I blindfolded myself on 5 grams because the ceiling was breathing like 15 minutes into the trip, if things are overwhelming there is no shame in reducing stimuli also it was really funny navigating all of the textures.

Make sure you have a gun on you

Ever tried these ?

Ok will take 3-10 grams of these
Will start with 3 and look what happen

*dry

psilocybe semilanceata*