Seriously Sup Forums why tf are you so homophobic

Seriously Sup Forums why tf are you so homophobic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=My8mO19klZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because op is a fag

/thread

Op is a fag

is it a crime?

No

rolling for trips

Give a legitimate reason why we shouldnt be homophobic

cause the fags wanna but their thing in my boy hoohoo

Well gays won't have kids

It most certainly is!

Being grossed out by something is not the same as being afraid of it.

>Seriously Sup Forums why tf are you so homophobic.
based on the amount of
>rate my dick
threads, Sup Forums is clearly not homophobic but homophile.
Serious opinion from a 100% straight male user.

Don't be such a fag, fuck you.

No it isn't you dumbass

>Trap threads
you forgot this one

3 days ago I was fucked by a tranny, and now I want more...
Am I gay now?

Eh it could be a fetish but it depends on if they actually wanted to be a girl or guy

/thread

I am straight, but I wanted to be a girl at this moment.

Fucking right we do breeder

If you want to be diffrent genders and it changes at times you're probably gender fluid

Am I gay or not?

genderfluid? What kind of bait is this?
You are at least bisexual you negro, of course you are gay.

>gender fluid
mfw

If you only like girls and traps your straight with a fetish
If your into guys and whatever you queer

No one is scared of you faggots you just can't stop pushing your fucking sexuality in everyone's face because you're mostly all pathetic mentally damaged trash people

This is what faggot actually believe it.

Thats why im homophobic.

>You are at least bisexual you negro, of course you are gay.
Thanks.

When you feel like you want to be a girl do you want dick or not too?

Well more like bisexual, i mean you like womans but some man with boobs.

>genderfluid

Yes, I like dicks and I want it.
I like girls and trannies, but Im not really into gusy.
That tranny had fucked me hard (it was my second sex with a tranny), and now I can't stop to think about it.

Because you fags keep posting gay/trap/dick rate threads.

WE DON'T CARE THAT PEOPLE ARE GAY.
WE FUCKING HATE HOW MUCH PEOPLE CARE ABOUT GAY PEOPLE.
WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A FLAG EVERYWHERE, WITH A FUCKING DEFINITION, SURVEYS, ADVERTS, CAMPAIGNS, JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHOGIVESAFUCK

I swear this shit is like the real life version of those cringe pictures that people draw of like their role play characters. They give them all these special snowflake characteristics, edgy attributes, and histories of victimization (the worse the more cool you are!). It's like all those faggots "grew up" and decided "FUCK IT IM A CATKIN" or "I'M A BLACK TRANS NIGGER AND I WAS RAPED BY A MAN WHO SAID HI TO ME".

You are a bisexual dude.

Thats okay, whats the matter?

I just got done reading the bible and it IS!

Why don't you go to Islamic forums and ask this?

Because people will always act a different way on the internet than they will IRL.

Weak bullied people will talk tough

Quit people will wall text opinions

Nice people will post awfule stuff

Children will act tough and think they are cool

It's just the nature of the anonymity of this site and internet in general, without the concept of real world consuquences people behave differently.

Hell I support gay rights IRL and am not racist but will happily make gay jokes or make fun of niggers here.

Internet.

Because you're a fag and all fags are stupid, selfish, useless wastes of air and space.

>/thread

Millennials forget that there is no virtue in being oppressed. There is nothing inherently noble about being the face that the boot is stomping on.

We aren't, we have lots of faggots here. Its just fun to take the piss.

Dislike this video and talk about how great Hitler was.

youtube.com/watch?v=My8mO19klZU

>whats the matter?
I dont think so. At least I am not gay. I still like girls.

Why celebrate mental illness?

I have no problem with people being gay. Live your life how you want but just because you're gay doesn't mean that you're better than anyone.

Brutal

this is truly disturbing

Yep, they exemplify Nietchze's concept of "slave morality" in so many ways. The irony is the value they place on martyrdom and oppression is directly derived from Judeo-Christian values, the very set of values they are supposedly fighting against.

Because being edgy is cool

Gay people are disgusting,i would have no problem with them if they were less vocal abot they sucking big black cock,but nooooooo,we need to accept them......just fuck off and there wont be h80

because gays do this

To be fair they are noisy because they are denied basic rights in a lot of places.

Here in Canada gay's where given the right to marry 11 years ago and now they no longer complain and no one here cares as its no longer an issue.

straight people do this too.

Not at all homophobic. In fact I've reached the point where I'm so "tolerant" and "accepting" of them that I just want them to shut the fuck up and go on about their lives with their same-sex partners.

The end-game of acceptance is boredom and apathy. Nobody cares about straight peoples relationships. Literally no one cares. If you're not in the relationship or the booty call or whatever then nobody gives a fuck.

Gay people don't want the equality they've had to fight for because the day they don't get to be special little snowflakes with their "Look at us we fuck other guys" parades all over the news they're going to wonder where all the attention went.

$(this);

I've noticed that the only time people pretend to give a shit about you, is if you act like there's something wrong with you and you're 'oppressed.' Just be a heterosexual Average Joe, don't even have to be Christian or white, and you'll see how much of a shit these so-called "egalitarians" and LGBT-types really give about you.

no we don`t fuck another male in the ass or get fucked by one.
Be Faggot somewhere else.

NO!
I see 2 MEN!

It's gonna be true for a few years, for a few people. In 50-100 years or so, you'll see families like pic related with two married male parents and no one will bat an eye, nobody

Similarly, you won't get people making threads like this complaining about how they see people using the word "faggot". But that's just probably because the internet won't even exist anymore.

Anyway, I have a few gay friends in my social circle (I'm bisexual myself) who use the word fag and such playfully, like some junior high school kids. It's just not a big deal to those you can't even otherwise discern a sexuality from what they look like

thats disgusting

Dubs of truth, straight up no one gives a fuck if you're gay or not, but it gets really annoying when they have fests and parades every three fucking months.

I'll stop being so homophobic when you'll stop being such a faggot.

Gendflu-kill yourself

first post best post

your annoyance pleases me

>the internet won't even exist anymore
That's pushing it, user.

What? Living in a country where gay's keep to them selfs and no one cares because it's no longer even an issue?

Amen, nigger

Oh it'll still be available, just not for average people. It's a distinct possibility that's been discussed time and time again by all kinds of people

Sad

Checked.

Always being bothered by SJWs in yellow coats with that blue "=" thing on their backs, holding tablets and yelling
>HI, WANT TO HELP STAND UP FOR GAY CIVIL RIGHTS!?
To anyone who walks by. I just wave my hand in dismissal as I keep walking STRAIGHT. I know it gets to them.

faggots are pointless and have no human value, since they can't reproduce naturally

Is that what you want, user?
It makes me revolted to think of such a reality, and that's coming from someone who was just in the g/fur thread.
I say the faggots should be put back in their place.

So what? You won't ever reproduce, does that mean you have no value?

living among degenerates is a huge issue

I'm not even speaking for myself necessarily though. Personally I have zero problems with gay people in general, they're usually super polite. Even my brother is gay and he's still exactly the same in my eyes. I'm just saying that's why most people who hate the gay population usually think.

fucking faggot get in train, like 25 something
smell grandma perfume and fill all the fucking wagon with it, its almost unbreathable
pass phone call, talk fucking loudly in his gay voice about 16 year old teen shits, for all the fucking 20 mins of the travel
10+ stories like this

thats why i hate fucking fags

Yeah... an hero please, and take all your friends with you.

because /b is full of dick pics and nutsacks all day

That's the thing, they aren't degenerates.

11 years of equality and nothing bad has happend, I think the US just can't handle gay rights because the US is weak and falls apart at the smallest social bump.

, reporting in. It honestly doesn't bother me anymore after seeing so much gay shit all over the place. It goes without saying what I'm referring here isn't referring directly to homosexuality, though it does embody it sometimes it seems

Again, it doesn't really bother me. There's really nothing I can do, but I've always been pretty good at dealing with that type of peoples, even if they can get pretty irate under the right circumstances (ie. anonymity)

Just as pathetic as people complaining about homo-hate without even receiving it that harshly

Because I'm a fag (The type that fucks guys, not the type that made this thread) and it's all bullshit.
They're annoying little attention seeking faggots and fuck them.

there is no reason I should have to live within 10,000 miles of anyone that has had a dick in their ass

yeah obviously trolling

i'm about to get married, so i don't think so

they engage in unnatural sex, that is they most degenerate thing on earth

How would you know and how does it concern you?

Is your masculinity that fragile?

A lot of women have tried anal my friend, probably way more than you would imagine.

6633>22

female anal sex is ok, male anal is bad mmk

Bruh what defines unnatural sex? I've only fucked women at this point but I'd say a fair share of it could be deemed unnatural.

Well you guys accept everyone basically if tumbler was a country

It's found in 1400 other species and in all prime apes, it's not unaturale, it dosnt result in reproduction but neither does wearing a condom or useing birth control.

Seriously I don't lay awake at night thinking about gay sex or am distracted all day thinking about gay sex so it dosnt concern me.

If you can't stop thinking about gay sex or watching gay sex the root of your problem may be a bit different.