Damn

damn...

a real eye opener, eh?

epic....

Nobody even talks about StV and FKA twigs. Where's Bork, Kate Bush and Florence?

you actually made this?

they are too old, ew

We like them, just not in a musical way

Florence is younger than Lana

she is a man

Sup Forums is actually pretty tsundere for lana

they just shitpost grimes to hide the fact

I hate all female artists because you waifufags just can't keep your fap material to yourselves.

it's the "Le every somewhat attractive artist makes shit music and everyone that likes her is a waifufag that only cares about her looks" meme again

>implying that's what the person you quoted was implying
You knobhead they're talking about the faggots who start up a /grimes/ general and just post shitty creep shots of her small ass until the bump limit. In what way was it implied that everyone on Sup Forums who likes a female artist is like that

Your chart is wrong. Here's your wake up to REALiTi, nigga...

kpg > your waifu general

neck yourselves we run this shit

that poll didn't even include Lana, she would've won if she would've been included

Lana is not that popular on Sup Forums. I can guarantee to you that she wouldn't surpass Grimes and Bjork. There were barely few Lana threads here and there in the last year. This is real popularity:

because Sup Forums pretends to not like Lana so all the plebs avoid her

i like all of them :)

>female
>artists
lmao..................... just lmao.....................

Step up.

Can you fucking idiots finally stop with this?

>pretends
They pretend a lot of things, but Grimes has a genuine fanbase here. I know only a few of Lana songs, but I never listened to any of her albums. Which one would you recommend to a Grimesfan?

t. Fag who's never been to a /grimes/ general

Lana threads aren't really that uncommon, there's one or two like every two weeks or so.

Born to Die or Ultra Violence

who the fuck keeps making these pictures

I agree on the bottom part but the top part is missing a lot of people

OK