Help Sup Forumsros in a spot of trouble

Help Sup Forumsros in a spot of trouble

>be me

>be 18

>Parents find weed in your room

wat do? Scared af right now, still another year before im out of secondary school

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=My8mO19klZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping with pics until replies

Tell them is legal medicine for your grains in your but.

just stay calm, when they come to talk toyou just be like.. "weed helps me concentrate on studying"

Here's what you do op
>go to Tyrone your dealers house
>while you're sucking him off for weed steal his glock
>go home
>do what every white kid does
>???
>profit

tell them you found it,didnt quite know what it was and didnt know what to do with it, say your sorry and that your stupid

kill yourself for being a faggot degenerate

Promise them you won't touch weed again, and act good on that promise. Your parents are there to teach and guide you; if you're going to be a disobedient faggot, then stay scared. There are already enough degenerate millennials as it is, you don’t need to be another faggot for the world to look down upon.

hey will still be mad but better then having no excuse

>parents didnt find this
>picrelated
fuck off faggot

>meant this

sell them some obviously

implying there's anything you can do

much better

When I was 17 my parents asked me "Are you on drugs?!!!"
I said "not right now."

Man the fuck up you are 18, that technically means an adult.

Like parents are dumb enough to believe an obvious lie like that

fap

Dislike this video and talk about how great Hitler was.

youtube.com/watch?v=My8mO19klZU

just be completely honest and dont lie to your parents. they love you and would appreciate the honesty

Just own up to it OP.
Tell your parents you are depressed and weed really helps.
Explain that you don't want to be illegally using something, but you're desperate to feel better from the severe depression.
Worked for me when I lived at home.

Dubs don't lie.

This

As long as you're on track to go to college they won't feel like they've failed as parents. They probably smoked weed when they were young too.

You're 18 and still afraid that your parents found your bud?

Holy shit bro.

My parents started finding my stash when I was 15, by the time I was 16 they just gave up. I've also always had a job and never got in trouble/slacked off because of it, so there's that.

Tell them to leave your shit alone. Unless you're a straight degenerate and bum money off of them to buy pot, you can spend your own money on whatever the fuck you want.

If you're really that concerned of your parents searching through your room and finding your shit, save up and move into your own apartment. I did on a measly minimum wage walmart job when I was 18, even though my parents were cool with it by then they were still nosey as fuck and would still go through my shit when I wasn't home so I moved out. I suggest you do the same.

Whats funny is I am depressed and the weed does help, important to note is im in rural Ireland so people aren't as liberal, jobs are scarce so its hard to save up to move out, Its just a waiting game till college

check em

I would never go the depression route, even though he's 18 he's still living at home and his parents could try to push some sort of shrink or prescription meds on him. Most normal people would tell them to fuck off, but we're talking about a guy who is freaking out because his parents found his weed stash.

I'd just tell them straight up how it is: "I like to get high". There's a high percentage that either his mother or father drinks, and it's seriously just about the same thing. Everybody has their vice, and I'd explain it as such. Smoking pot isn't as demonized as it was back in the day, my parents were cool with it when I was fucking 16.

The only real issue is how you act on it. If you act like a complete moron and try to deny it's yours, regardless of age and responsibility, you're more than likely going to be treated like a child. If you confront them personally, as an adult in a civilised manner, they're much more likely to be cool about it.

Don't be an idiot.

oh shiet we have a thought guy
oh shiet he started smoking weed when he was 15
oh shiet he confronts his parents when he was minor aged and his ass wasnt wooped
>le white knight

say you were holding it for a friend

Are you fucking retarded?

Also, I never said I started smoking at 15.

>doesn't even know what a white knight is
>literally the epitome of summer