For all you whining remain faggots

For all you whining remain faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizenship
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationality#Nationality_versus_citizenship
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

interesting

Because all the other countries want Britain to remain, so they can keep getting their handouts

Ive signed it over 50 times using the name "Faggot McChan"

STILL COUNTS THOUGH

>Whining remain faggots

For once my left wing brain agrees with a guy on Sup Forums

100k is still enough for it to be considered for discussion in parliament

But with fuckheads ruining it would ruin it's credibility

Consider.

The result was decided. It doesn't matter if Vote Out won by 5 votes or 50 million. That's democracy.

They're going to keep having the same vote until they get what they want.

This is why democracy is a fucking joke.

and what system do you propose?

3rd wave feminism rules right there, Lets put in a new law and retroactively apply it to a national vote to let globalists fuck us in the ass some more!

KeK,

and the shit in the MSM about low income or low educated voters being the ones who voted Leave, LOL the liberal fucks couldn't even be bothered to go outside when it was raining to cast their vote to remain (europe's bitch.)

Sorry Liberal Britfags, You fucking lost, now take your shit and go the fuck to spain or somewhere else, (Trust me, we don't care where... I hear syria is nice this time of year though.)

How about we try proper democracy where we wait and see what actually happens after a vote instead of the fearmongering bullshit?

How about we are honest with each other instead of lying to victory?

>democracy is a fucking joke
>suggests we try democracy

I think he was saying that the current implementation of democracy is a joke, not that democracy as it is defined is a joke.

Being this much of a media spout

Everybody on facebook is an economical analyst. And here I thought they all just works behind a bar. Funny that.

Man fearmongering and lying is how you win elections. People vote out of fear. Ive heard someone say that it used to be that politicians sketched a dream and suggested how to achieve that dream. Politicians now sketch a nightmare and suggest how we avoid that nightmare.

The problem is not democracy. The problem is that by far the biggest percentage of humans are fucking stupid. People start believing the fear and lies that politicians tell them. No one can think for themselves anymore and think that the pictures the media spread are harsh reality. It angers me so much.

>economical analyst

And lol. When actual economists weigh in, people say "we're tired of listening to experts". It doesn't matter, people don't listen either way.

What the fuck is wrong eith britcucks that voted remain? Do they not love Mother Britannia, freedom? Why are they so traiterous?

Edgelord

the tone of ur post prove england is in deep shit
histerical shits that run a whole people in more shits
wich i find very good cause im French, Napoleon was useless you fucked yourself britfuck

France is now calling for a referendum to leave the EU. Apparently only 12% of France wants to remain.

A large portion of young people (who were the main demographic for voting remain) think that being passionate about your country and loving it is outdated, stupid and ignorant.

Because it's hipster and cool as fuck to post on facebook about how "much you love multiculturalism and are open to free love and movement." If you love your country, no matter which country that may be, man bun, beard sporting, skinny jeans wearing hipster cunts will be along to tell you how racist you are and their vegan friends will like their comment within 0.3 seconds.

its Sup Forums sondages agency right?

Like this fine specimen for example.

Frenchfag here. Please stay out. You never wanted to be part of the EU and nobody of us wants you in either. Get your buttfuck-buddy Wales and leave.

Oh and welcome Scotland and Northern Ireland. We love you guys!

please link me stats
i would love for this to be true

BTFO posting this on FB

40% of Scotland voted out you stupid fucking frog.

>has fb

stfu the eu blows just like our shithole country
also frenchfag

I don't like the EU but I dislike the english even more.

Have some self-respect, Frenchie.

Napoleon and all the glory France used to have would be ashamed to be a cog in the machine of some conglomerate bowing down to the will of a bunch of shitskins.

But I guess France hasn't had any pride for a while now.

stfu fucking rosbeef you are all alone on your stupid island now

I'm Scottish, actually. And I don't want you to welcome Scotland to the EU. We're out and happy fucking for it.

You can only sign the petition if you're a British citizen or uk resident

They won't even consider it - guaranteed mate

OP is a faggot. Data is fake. Actually:

{"name":"United Kingdom","code":"GB","signature_count":2401768}

... check out for yourself:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215.json

you can't even get colonized by a decent culture

>satan's trips
Lies?

its even worst mcleod your are all alone on your stupid island with fucking bloody english

I wrote this tool in C# earlier to consume the data and look at it.

Not even a quarter of the signatures have any country data.

Wrong. You just click "I am a citizen" put in your country and then it lets you sign.

It's the British government, do you really think they're that smart?

People have woken up and are seeing the lies in the media and the goverment and thats why shit is changing and all the corrupt fuckers are shitting it.

i suggest a Nazi regime Jews are getting plentiful and Russia is getting annoying

Interesting, so 2 million have no country. And there's 400k British.

Then all of a sudden there's 2.4 million British.

I SMELL SOMETHING FISHHHHY

Go away you pedantic dumbfucks.

Wtf, don't remain. We don't want you here.

LOL. Says that nearly all the votes being non-British is pedantic.

Remain-cuck.

>handing the country over to nigel farage and Boris Johnson.

yea man its really a win.

Neither are in power. Project fear is still alive and well. Sheep. Farage wasn't even a part of the official leave campaign. He's not even a fucking MP!

Cameron will still most likely resign. Even if he gets the UK back, I can't see him staying after the whole mess created.

Boris is still likely to be PM. Nigel will still be around.

Shows 2.5 million for me. I think OP may be a lying faggot

See
Can confirm, I checked it myself and was 365k.

I already said that here:
That "data" from & is just fake. Usual low quality bait.

same, that would make my dick 'rock' hard

The real question is why are people from other country's allowed to vote on uk matters, it should be for the uk to vote on only.

Nicola can suck un ma fanny

samefag

No election has happend yet or are you a fortuneteller?

Lies and corruption got us in the mess we are in now not the people wanting to set things right and take back our future in to our own hands.

If we fuck it up atleast WE fucked it up and not some eurocunt.

because you don't have to live in UK to actually be a British citizen, DUH?

>tfw you find another porridge nigger who isnt a cuck

greetings brother

filename related

just deal with it you faggots, the people have spoken, the majority of your country doesnt agree with you cuntrags

Refresh your cache, it doesn't update in realtime. You're viewing an older version. The real figure is the 2.4mil being posted.

William Wallace is long dead. I love my English brothers even if they cant act like right cunts sometimes

>British citizen living in the united arab emirates
>Being allowed to vote on uk matters
They should be in the uk if they're on holiday then maybe but none living out side of the uk or uk owned places should be allowed.

Are you even aware what being a citizen of a country means? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizenship In some countries, e.g. the United States, the United Kingdom, nationality and citizenship can have different meanings (for more information, see Nationality versus citizenship). en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationality#Nationality_versus_citizenship etc.

tl;dr you're a total moron not being aware of the simplest concepts standing behind what you're saying.

uk stands for UNITED kingdoms...

So gooks from Vietnam should get a vote?

You get the award for the most fucking retarded post on Sup Forums, ever.

Nope. It stands for United Kingdom. Singular.

If a UK citizen lives in 'nam - sure. The very same way virtually any citizen of virtually any country retains voting right regardless of where he is staying or living at the moment, as long as he's legally a citizen of given country.

thanks dude. just pretend it works the way you want instead of realizing the way it is.

If you leave the country, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. You should attain membership of your new adopted country and vote on matters there. Not somewhere 3,000 miles away that you may never visit again.

i did make an error, but what about the one you missed?

according to this vote people from north korea have voted

kek, so according to you foreigners living in the UK should be able to vote in UK on referendums regarding UK's future
somehow I don't think you like this idea

I agree with this !

Outside world never worked the way some random moron from the 'net imagined it should. Probably because people who actually created the laws governing current western civilization actually had brain.

"If you leave the country, you shouldn't be allowed to vote." Going with your "logic" - if I should lose my right to vote regardless of my citizenship as soon as I leave my home country, I also should get the right to vote as soon as I enter the country, regardless of my citizenship.

That's not even absurd - that's just totally inane.

If they have citizenship, yes.

By the way, have you ever read of ius soli & ius sanguinis? Hell, have you ever read *anything* about politics? Hell - have your read anything other than Sun & Sup Forums? ...

I guess not.

Not a samefag, not fake, I pulled data directly from the source and dumped it out into objects with no manipulation, the only operation I performed was a sort.

You just read what you wanted to.

Attaining citizenship can't be done immediately. There are criteria. You must live somewhere for X amount of years before you can be granted it. If you emigrate permanently, you should not be able to vote on matters in your home country. If you've lived in the UK for 5 years, apply for citizenship and vote by all means, regardless of where you grew up.

>foreigners
>citizenship

besides that's absolutely not what your post implied
but you know it, I know it and everyone else does

butthurt detected

Don't make assumptions and tell me what "I implied."

foreigner
ˈfɒrɪnə/Submit
noun
plural noun: foreigners
a person born in or coming from a country other than one's own.

////////

citizenship
ˈsɪtɪzənˌʃɪp/Submit
noun
the position or status of being a citizen of a particular country.

Citizenship does not mean you're not a foreigner.

Jesus. You were looking not too bad until this post. You dun goofed here.

it actually hurts to read uneducated and idiotic opinions of underage morons. So yes, it's a "butthurt" for me.

Perhaps Sup Forums isn't the hangout for you then. Or the internet.

Welcome summerfriend

Don't tell me what to do.

foreigner
[fawr-uh-ner, for-]

noun
a person not native to or naturalized in the country or jurisdiction under consideration; alien.

Citizenship does mean you're not a foreigner.
Also double negatives are the consequence of a troubled reflection.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're a paki-type living in GB?

Nope, I'm from an European country that's quite happy that UK left the EU.

Why would it matter if I were a paki if you don't mind me asking ?

actually, sometimes there *are* sensible, educated and insightful opinions - both on Sup Forums, and on internet. The key word is "sometimes".

Also, it's been summer for me for at least 10 years.

how does this change the fact that you shouldn't be here if reading stupid uneducated opinions hurts you ?

I'm from another EU country and we're shitting it. One of the biggest contributors leaves...what the hell do you think that means for the remaining countries? It's bad.