Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wT1GrFFdawo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's alright

She will cheat on you

This
It's kind of a pain in the ass but it can be nice when she's in a good mood

Kinda like not having one. But with lots of sex. And coffee in bed in the morning

It is. I'm thinking of dumping my gf though, cause the sex is kinda meh and I'm getting bored of her.

That's if she's white.

When its good its good when its bad its bad.

Life isnt better or worse than it would be without her. Just different. Different joys different challenges...

Except we can pool our incomes and afford better living spaces.

Well she if great, but it gives me access to her nieces and nephews and they will do anything for a few bucks...7 year olds have no concept of money

Expensive

Dumping /adv/ screencaps.

>how it is to have a gf?

Blowjobs are nice. Otherwise there are obligations and emotional neediness, you have to put up with a lot of bullshit from the chick. Dating is one thing. A full-on gf is a lot of work. Like owning a boat without the pleasure.

The first few weeks/months are magic. Like walking on a cloud. Then it just gets worse and worse. Eventually, when she has managed to suck all of the vitality out of you, she will drop you like a hot bag of shit for someone else. You will be left broken, depressed, and alone. And you will be the 'controlling, abusive' bad guy she managed to escape from.

checked

it's better than nothing

Mah nigga

/thread

After 6 months, bitch told me she doesn't know if she loves me anymore but she don't want to end it all because she likes to hang out with me. WAT

True:(

That's code user. It means she wants some other dick and for you to be a cuck.

Cucks will say it's wonderful. Real self respecting men know it's awful aside from sex and the occasional cuddle. For the most part women are demanding of your time, have u realistic expectations about everything and are contantly testing you to see how much they can get away with. Women that just act like regular grounded human beings are few and far between.

This guy gets it!

*unrealistic

Not that great. Be free instead.

4th "serious" relationship, its all overrated

It's like the convenience store in the gas station

It might always have the same snacks that you'll eat until you get bored, but it's always there for you when you're hungry

/thread

Would you take a nigga as waifu?

It's like watching 'Friends' on television. It's stupid and boring...but dem tits tho.

Or you will cheat on her, alot

like this with a noose on the end.

so you pray on little kids? no worries, you will get caught. do you know what they do to sex offenders in prison?

I had one slutty and one uptight... well.. none of them were fun, if they are young enough their parents probably will cover any food expenses, shit gets stale fast if you don't start to have a deeper relation in the first weeks/months. It's usually a drag, but once you are with someone "Dear" to you, no matter how big of a bitch she is, it's incredibly pleasant, doesn't matter how boring the meeting get.
TL:DR GIRLFRIENDS ARE GREAT IF YOU LIKE TO SUFFER/DON'T MIND THE FATIGUE

Depends on who you end up with user. My ex sucked the soul out of me and then attempted use my every weakness against me just to see me break. My current gf is practically toiling to undo any effect that sociopath left in me. To sum it up, it is a double edged sword.
As for this one, he just was cucked at least once and is butthurt. Shit happens, you just got to accept and make better choices next time.

eh, can't complain I guess

No no. You're the cuck. Trust me.

Women:
>are control freaks
>need 100% attention at all times
>get jealous constantly
>will cheat and deny it till the day they die
>will cheat out of spite
>are born master manipulators
>believe a man should provide everything, even happiness
>want to be treated like a princess
>are a massive drain on finances
>want marriage so they can get fat and lazy
>only care about their needs
>have pussy privilege
>never satisfied

Not worth the trouble for pussy

pussy

first 3 months, fun
after that, you fall in love, you explore one another's bodies
after 6 months you are in the peak of the relationship
after 9 months you start to notice one another's flaws, you are out of the honeymoon period, you get annoyed by things
after a year you either break up because you got too comfy and stopped trying to win each other over, or you work together through it

/thread

That literally is spot on with the timeline of my Last gf

>I'm at 6 months right now
fuck you user, we're different REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

>I hope

Just make sure you both keep trying user, don't fret over it, you notice, trust me.

legit though the timeline is roughly accurate, as we're definitely leaving the honeymoon phase...but fuckit, that's normal....and I do my best to not be lazy....

i get the feeling this post is a load of bullshit

Never start a relationship with a woman which is not your visual favorite.

>feelsbadman.jpg

So true.

these things only happen if you're a pussy yourself. don't be a doormat and don't have any expectations. problem solved

Careful user there's plenty of scared cucks here. Their fear of being alone and normalfag societal pressures completely shuts off their brains to reality and overrides any sort of reason.

It's pretty awesome. She lets me hold her hand.

Me too.

>is psychologically damaged by a woman
>calls another user a cuck

Is it so wrong to want to have at least one girlfriend before I die?

Don't know, never had one. Don't really need one since I get to fuck a friend of mine's wife

>mfw everyone thinks I'm a virgin because I've never had a girlfriend

I fucking hate Lesbians

not wrong, just unrealistic.

How do you sleep at night, you faggot

Pic was unrelated. I'm a dude and my girlfriend is a born female. She even gave me a kiss on the cheek one time after I bought her a really expensive meal at a nice restaurant that I had to tuck my shirt in to go into.

How would I know?

After 15 years of marriage, I'm going with 'eh, it's ok I guess'.

Fairly easily
If you are implying that I'm doing it behind his back, I'm not. He's in a cuckhold relationship.

with his friend's wife, apparently

No. You should try and experience it. But depending on how your mind works you might find it to be a less than desirable situation. Men with primarily logical minds have no patience for female manipulation. Dumber men seem to fall in love more. Theyll ignore a females complete lack of reason because they're sacred of being alone.

in my experience the fear of being alone has little to do with intelligence. even smart men will put up with the bullshit if it means they won't be alone.

Benefits: sex, she might buy you shit, kisses, status, someone to support you.

Cons: she might want/not want sex when you want/don't want it, you have to buy her shit - usually more expensive, she also requires support.

In my experience they tend to be clingy as fuck and whine about fucking everything you do - but the sex is usually good. I always find myself trying to get out of the relationship but feeling bad for the girl.

It's pretty awesome when things are going well. When that happens, it feels like you've finally found happiness and meaning in your life. Like you're living life the way it was always supposed to be lived. You're invincible and things are going your way.
When you break up, though, the pain is the worst thing you'll probably have ever felt. You're no longer living the good life. You're falling back to the filth from which you came. And you have no idea what to do with that life anymore. It's a dull emotional pain. Talking to people will take the edge off at first, but not for long. Crying will help precisely as long as you keep crying. At other times it's constant dull pain and weakness and longing and apathy. And it can last weeks.

All in all, if you want a girlfriend, you have to tolerate extreme emotions. To get one, you have to overcome great fear; if you succeed, bliss follows; when you break up, devastating sorrow takes you. Despite everything, I'd recommend the ride to anyone. But you should be prepared.

Agreed.

It's true. I was generalizing a little. I know smart men that are putting up with awful situations because they don't want to be alone. But they're giving up a lot to be in that situation and despite what they say I can see in their face that they're not happy. For me personally I need freedom. I need to be able to do what I want and when I want it. Especially if I have to answer to bullshit at work. I can't imagine being miserable all day at work and then coming home to even more expectations. Its just awful for me

>I always find myself trying to get out of the relationship but feeling bad for the girl.

Same for me. I`m not an asshole, therefore I don`t want to hurt them but to be locked-in, in this relationship is also bad, at least for me.

pretty nice, lucked out and found qt Asian gf. she was born here in the U.S., so no language barrier. still raised by strict Asian parents though and isn't a total bitch like 90% of white women today. she also only weighs 105 lbs and is amazing in bed. cooks a meal for my 5 days out of the week and we never fight or argue. pic related

>know her parents before you decide to have a proper relationship.
If she has a shit relationship with them or if she is growing up in a toxic environment chances are she is just like them. If you're interested in a long lasting relationship this is a good place to start to find out if it'll work.

>Eastern women are usually more loyal. Eastern women who are grown up with tradition and culture will be less likely to cheat on you (cause in their culture its a sin) whilst the majority of western women do not think this way.

>You have to be patient in arguments.
Letting her win on purpose in silly arguments isn't a sin, but never ever let her manipulate you. If you find a good one it'll be a fun ride overall but its not easy and you'll have to be patient.

>Chasing women causes them to be less interested.
Don't get bogged down if one leaves you, if you know how to get one you'll know how to get the majority of them BUT never chase her whether you're single or taken.

At the end of the day you don't need a woman to be happy but she can definitely be a great experience to see the faults you have as a man and should learn/improve on those in order to grow.

At the end of the day you should always chase dreams, not people.

>and we never fight or argue
I believed you until this

>implying anyone will actually take time to read this

name?

like having a child that you can fuck but cant punch.

good until it ends and then you become suicidal :)

well, I wouldn't actually say EVER. just very few times, esp compared to our other friends who are in relationships. been together 2 years and we cans still count on our fingers how many times we've fought.

Like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=wT1GrFFdawo

To my understanding, it's like having another full-time job, and the only paycheck/benefit is sex.

When SHE decides it.

Then please use the word "never" correctly.

It's called getting friendzoned. Your only chance is to agree and ask if she wants to hook up and fuck from time to time.

It'll make her think you have someone on the side (Because she does already) If she says yes, she's just fucking around with new dick. If she says no, max her credit cards and kick the bitch to the curb.

Get the fuck out of here, Buzzfeed.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah go for it. I'm not saying stay away from women. But just know that relationships that are purely sexually last at most 1 year. There's a point women get to when they ask themselves. "What is the guy doing for me". If the answer is nothing other than sex and good conversation. They will try and find the next guy that will be their lottery ticket.

Not good but you'll feel lonely if you dump her.

Yeah, true. I was locked up in a bad relationship because of it for the better part of half a year. Only felt bad after the break-up for a few weeks before gaining a lot of friends and such.

See

If you treat him like what she is "a woman" she will know his place and be submissive. Basically be latino.

>treat him like what he is
>a woman

You know a lot for a virgin.

Did you put on weight?

I've fucked over 2 dozen prostitutes, so much so, that I'm no longer interested/care about sex.

fucking lost

Yeah, pretty much. Also you can't look for another job

I went out with this person we will call "stupid bitch" we were madly flirting for literally a month, she knew I liked her and we went on a first date after that month. She'd already conned £25 out of me for Mac makeup. But like I say, I really liked her. Baring in mind stupid bitch was the one referring to this outing as a date. However it took another 3 weeks of non stop flirting for her to say we were off out. We had officially been going out for a few days when she fucking turned around and said *my name* I like someone else, but w8 for me if it all goes tits up! Fuck that bollocks! Then when I said that's bull shit, she went round our school and said that I'd fucking abused her! The fucking logic right! So I told my side with proof, called her out on her bs then fucked off! 6 days later she wants a fucking apology! She'd told the teachers at this point 2 so why Tf should I give her one! Relationships are cat crap, don't bother m8