Why do people hate the turkic countries?

why do people hate the turkic countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Nice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance
youtube.com/watch?v=cEBgHQ21Urg
youtube.com/watch?v=19TesAoOxd4
youtube.com/watch?v=kJ220u5roSs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_poetry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prose_of_the_Ottoman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_architecture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_miniature
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_carpet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_classical_music
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meddah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karagöz_and_Hacivat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesir_macunu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_marbling
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kırkpınar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jem_(Alevism)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_cuisine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_coffee
classicalmpr.org/story/2013/11/12/mozart-alla-turca
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turko-Persian_tradition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Sancar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasreddin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaloghlan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Dede_Korkut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazar_(amulet)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yunus_Emre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alevism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yogurt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manti_(dumpling)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody hates them. It's just that a lot of them are irrelevant due to geographic and communist reasons.

We only hate Turkey, not the other ones

why do you hate turkey?

Because it's full of Turkroaches

>central asian turkic cunts
Nobody hates them
>""turkic"" cunts west of the caspian
They're snackbar sandniggers

Russia hates (churkas?) especially tajiks

nobody hates them

>says the armenian.

Sandcamelfucker.

Why are you so butthurt? (Turkey doesn't have a single desert and USA has a shitton btw)

Do you love Kazakhstan

I have noticed that both russians and americans hate turkey, they are hated by their neighbours, and are only liked by azerbaijani people

we're literally handful.

tajiks are not turkic

camelgoatsandfucker.

OoOoOoO

everytime

Hmm well Russians hate all non Russians though Tbh nothing against those cunts in particular

are Tajiks not turkic?

tajiks are persians

iranid* you dumbfuck go kill yourself

by the way are we really latin?

I love Chinese turkics.

Beautiful people and culture.

Tajiks are turkics

Dont listen to the buttblasted ir*nians who think their culture actually spread beyond their shithole country

Their language isn't Turkic

>Tajik (Dari: تاجيک: Tājīk , Tajik: Toҷик) is a general designation for a wide range of Persian-speaking people of Iranian origin,[14] with traditional homelands in present-day Tajikistan, Afghanistan and Uzbekistan.
gonna go with the Lithuanian on this one hans

Because theyre either muslims or really stupid
inb4 "turks are mongols and youre too !!!"

I want to FUCK Kazakhstan
Also rare

but you're equally retarded so that's why you're mongols too

Turkish people are "turks" just like finnish people are "finno-ugrics", turkic people are only known for turkey which isnt like their other people at all, its rather shit

see that's why you're related to turks
you're just as retarded as them

But we arent considered shit by any country...

Do you really think people heard of Finland as they did of Turkey?

Why is this allowed
Russia will be angry

youre heard of for supporting jihadism nowadays

You really think normies in Canada know anything about Turkey other than that a bird is named after it?
People would at least think of saunas when they think of Finland

a good canadian post

> hate the turkic countries
>Central Asia
GTFO motherfuka, we like Central Asians much more than Gayropeans.

It's lie we don't hate them. But Jews who lived in Russia hate them (because of Islam)

>German science
In real world Tajiks originated from Persian word Taj - crown. They are descendants of some Persian prince and his men.

At the advent of Islam, the major Persian/Iranian empire at the time was conquered by Arabs. The Iranians would call their Arab enemies "tāži" (in fact, the term "tāzi" is still known in Iran as an ethnic slur against Arabs). The origin of the word is believed to have stemmed from the Arabic tribe "ṭāʼī" (طائی). Iranians who embraced Islam and became Muslim were similarly referred to as "tāži", meaning someone who turned Arab.

Eventually Muslims began to conquered Central Asia, then taken over and ruled by non-Muslim Turkic peoples. These Turks learned the word "tāži" and took to referring to the Muslims as "tājik", in accordance to their accent. It just so happened that the Muslims were overwhelmingly Iranian, and so the meaning of "tājik" shifted away from meaning Muslim, but was then understood to mean "Iranian". The Turkic people themselves eventually became Muslim as well, but "turku tājik" became crystallized as symbolizing the cultural rivalry between Turks and Iranians.

Popular folk etymology traces the word to Tajik taj "crown" (see Arabic تَاج (tāj) from Persian تاج (tāj, “crown”)), but this is false.

Hey russia, how are literal mongols treated in your country? and how are finns treated in your country? I heard you people see finns as dumb and honest fools in there
I went to karelia to see my familys old household and a finnish speaking local woman kept telling me how I should see this and that person because "they are honest", is it really that weird to be honest in there and that you think we need to be informed about someone being honest?

This

t*rkey are arabs, not turkic

Arabs never lived in Anatolia you retard

The central asian region seems very interesting, it gets almost no publicity in america

from what i've seen they have some qt girls

Up until the Syr*an civil war. Now we are full of them reeeeeeee.

If you don't want them just make them leave lmao at least your government isn't a bunch of leftist cucks

Because they are barbaric steppe monkeys who contributed nothing to world. No art no litarature no music no civilization nothing. Also we are not t*rkic. The central asian thing about Turkey is the language. Nothing more.

Fuck off you will never be a part of the European civilization, not even the Middle Eastern one
The only thing you do is destroying things so that's why you should fuck off back to Mongolia where you came from.

>implying you did
The Truth is that Anatolia was fucked up with the beginning of your nation.

They are islamofascists which can be worse than leftist cuckoldary sometimes. Syrians are all turbo islamic faggots who are the exact kind of people Erdo*an wants. Also he uses the poor fuckers to blackmail EU.

Not really but i dont care anyway. My ancestors arrived here in 1905.

Like they were ever given a chance to contribute world history, mongols and then communism was forced upon them. Just like you became islamic and now youre seen as a threat everywhere

Because they are irrelevant

Does Turkey have any allies?
all i see is hate

>whats NATO

You are atleast one of the Turks who doesn't believe the bullshit of "WE WUZ STEPPENIGGERS, WE HUNS, MONGOLS TURKIC, DZHINGIS KHAN HALF TURK"

not in a political sense, just citizen to citizen, it seems like every country hates turks

ok come on now as much as you hate them you just CANNOT deny the cultural influence of the ottomans

such as?

>no music

*facepalm*

no you fuck off cuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Nice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franco-Ottoman_alliance

youtube.com/watch?v=cEBgHQ21Urg

youtube.com/watch?v=19TesAoOxd4

youtube.com/watch?v=kJ220u5roSs

no, uncommon

NATO like this guy said
But that's only a defensive pact, if Turkey decided to attack someone no one would support them, see Cyprus

I don't hate them, but they do have a culture-destroying, chaotic history that doesn't give them such a good reputation.

Azerbaijan and Northern Cyprus like them.Maybe other Turkic countries aswell

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_poetry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prose_of_the_Ottoman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_architecture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_miniature
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_carpet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_classical_music
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meddah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karagöz_and_Hacivat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesir_macunu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_marbling
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kırkpınar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jem_(Alevism)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_cuisine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_coffee

classicalmpr.org/story/2013/11/12/mozart-alla-turca

>mostly contributed by people belonging to non-Turks (Persians etc)

That's like saying Crimea likes Russia.
They're literally Turks, not just Turkic.

>321x550
Don't forget the Mechanical Turk.

What exactly did Turks bring from their original culture to that part of the world instead of merely adopting Persian or Byzantine culture and mutating it?

Is it just because of the english language that turkic and turkish are confused?

Basically you hate Anatolians

Real Mongol Turks are chill

The WE WAZ is a bit too strong with the roaches

wow i actually didn't know that thanks
not at all more than half of those things are related to their central asian heritage
also it is true that persians did influence them, they also influenced arabs, and arabs influenced turks and persians, and turks influenced persians and arabs
it's kinda like a.. love triangle, if you will
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turko-Persian_tradition
what?
nasreddin hoca
keloglan
dede korkut
nazar boncugu
yunus emre
anatolian alevism
etc. i will add more when it comes to my mind
no
interestingly enough (though i'm not sure) there's no distinction between turkish and turkic in those languages

>more than half of those things
Very exaggerated
>central-asian heritage
WE WUZ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Sancar

What you can contribute to the world if your civiliization lives in fucking cold empty steppes. Only agricultural civilizations can push science, music and poetry forward.
All what nomad people did is war and plunder agriculture people.

Don't you know about Turkey's high-tech robot?

>nasreddin hoca
>keloglan
>dede korkut
>nazar boncugu
>yunus emre
>anatolian alevism
>etc. i will add more when it comes to my mind
So since you're claiming Turks had such a big cultural impact that means all non-Turkish people who lived under the Ottoman Empire would know exactly what all these things you listed are?

mainly because of their retarded religion

>Very exaggerated
not at all
why don't you try asking ACTUAL turks about this stuff they could give you more information
>WE WUZ
excuse me but are you trying to be a "reactionary" on purpose because that's not the first time i see a german flag being extremely annoyed by the fact that turks come from asia
i swear it would almost seem like you get butthurt whenever someone mentions that but the weirdest part is, why would a german care so much about it ?
wow no i actually didn't!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasreddin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaloghlan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Dede_Korkut
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazar_(amulet)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yunus_Emre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alevism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yogurt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manti_(dumpling)
you know, i'm not an expert at this, i'm just trying to inform people as much as i can so pelase, if you really want to know more just ask a turk

also another thing that the turks had an impact on other cultures (especially the balkans) is probably the vocabulary, there are quite a lot of turkish loanwords in every balkan language
they also brought a lot of cuisine as well such as yoghurt, kebab, raki etc.

>The origins of yogurt are unknown, but it is thought to have been invented in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC.
>The practice of cooking meat on a stick or skewer originates in prehistorical times, possibly as long as a million years ago, when early humans began cooking with fire. Dishes prepared in a similar way to kebab, with various cultural origins, include anticucho, espetada, satay, souvlaki, yakitori, and many others.
Language makes sense because different peoples needed a lingua franca but other than a few loan words, almost nothing is left of it today. Turkish is just as much influenced by Persian or Arabic.
Overall, you really can't say Turks had a big cultural impact, especially compared to how culturally rich Anatolia and its surroundings were in ancient times.