FOOTBALL KITS 16/17

>charging €90 (NINETY EUROS) for a shirt when our median wage is around €700

Tell me about it.
I spent £50 on a Scotland shirt, £25 on the shorts, and £30 on a training kit when it looked like we were going to qualify for the tournament. That is £105 overall, I only earn £600 a month.

We didn't even qualify in the end. My plan was to wear the training kit between games during the Euros and the main shirt only on matchdays.

I can't wear the shorts either because they are too baggy. I have a problem with rapidly growing hair on the back of my thighs so it sticks out a lot when I sit down which makes it look like I am sitting on a ball of hair and people get disgusted (I got thrown out of the library because of it).

The biggest waste of money though was the £30 I spent on an England infants shirt. I was going to get tickets to any England vs Scotland game at the tournament and hold it up whilst chanting 'we've killed all your kids' at the english fans. But nope. Didn't qualify lel. Donated that shit to charity.

Is this autism?

Who cares, Eusébio wills it, you will buy it.

>I have a problem with rapidly growing hair on the back of my thighs so it sticks out a lot when I sit down which makes it look like I am sitting on a ball of hair and people get disgusted (I got thrown out of the library because of it).
nigga get that shit waxed or lasered

Kekked. Full kit wanker. At least the new tartan Scottish shirt is nice..

It's fucking garbage. I have to stare at it in work for 8 hours and I cringe every time an American brings it up to the counter to buy while telling me about their Scottish heritage

I think it's quite nice. Better than our (Wales') plain addidas one anyway.

LFC, Roma and local team.

I never wear them in town, just got them for my colelction

any pics of the new United kit?

m9...

ehh

>this fanfiction

tfw the Danish government pays me €700 a month for studying at uni
and i can work a part time job at the same time earning me another €700 a month

>the city of poortugal

buy an old one off ebay people will respect you more for it

You bastard, I'm jelly as FUCK

It's actually around 900€. And you can just not buy it you wanker.

he is supporting his country

Lmao

Worse part it's that is ugly as fuck.

> I make £600

How can you work and make £600 in the UK?

good post

>Tfw only get 500 euros (the maximum amount in france) a month

Fuck off full kit wanker

You can get more if you leave your parents basement.

>charging €90 (NINETY EUROS) for a shirt when our median wage is around €700
if you'd be wearing it only for a month that would be relevant, but you will most likely will wear it at least till the new one comes out, so around twelve months. so it doesnt go against 700 euros, more like 8400. in the end youre only paying slightly over 1% of what youre making over the (minimum) period you're wearing it. which isnt that bad at all.

Also, friendly reminder that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

If you have a problem with it, blame yourself and/or your fellow retarded fans.

post the best kit you idiot. last year they were 80€.
Who are they target audience? Tourists?

it isnt worth it

Do most people buy the replica or the authentic shirt?

>rapidly growing thigh hair

just cop a fake off aliexpress lad, they look exactly the same

the 10€ almost undistinguishable replica from china

It's even worse here. Our median wage is R$880 and most clubs charge around R$250 for a shirt. Internacional charges R$400 for a fucking piece of cloth. Fucking Nike jews.

I'm talking about median not average

gb2 school

I do blame them

Wait you get paid plus free tuition? WTF why can't America do this?

I know kek I work in a warehouse during the uni holidays and still get over £1000

Football kits cost about 4€ to 5€ to make

They sell them for close to 90€

It's crazy.

They make them with recycled plastic too, making them prolly cost them 2 euro/shirt kek

The replica is shit, I rather buy the real thing.

you also have to be pretty autistic to buy the new shirt every fucking year, when i watch a game i see people with kits from 10 years ago all the time

Haven't bought one since 2010

I'm buying last year's. Still, for now it's €60

>monochromatic Benfica logo

stop doing this shit fuckin adidas

>not buying knock offs from china

even ireland can manage to pay out students
wtf america does your government you anything

Gerrard and Totti, good choice man

>once again falling for the jew cancer fabric

when will these niggas listen

>700 euro median
oh wow i thought that poortugal is a meme, even ours is bigger.

sry poorland but OP's number is wrong

>england

>I was going to get tickets to any England vs Scotland game at the tournament and hold it up whilst chanting 'we've killed all your kids' at the english fans.

kek

Why do both of United's kits this season look like training kits?

same here desu except i only work at summer and i make 3200€ a month

when your players are so ugly, you have to photoshop their face

adidas scrapping the barrel bottom for benfica shirt

>I spent £50 on a Scotland shirt, £25 on the shorts, and £30 on a training kit when it looked like we were going to qualify for the tournament. That is £105 overall, I only earn £600 a month

. I have a problem with rapidly growing hair on the back of my thighs so it sticks out a lot when I sit down which makes it look like I am sitting on a ball of hair and people get disgusted (I got thrown out of the library because of it).

HOLY SHIT FUCKING FULL KIT WANKER FAGGOT

I have never bought a jersey and to this day I don't see the point, it's not like you cannot be a fan without spending boatloads of cash on stupid merchandise.

Is this new pasta? I hope you're making this shit up tbqh

>lad, they look exactly the same
No. They don't.
Fucking plebs.

I work less than 20 hours a week and still earn nearly £800. Things must be grim up north.

The licensing deal costs millions. The marketing costs million. Distribution costs money. C'mon Germany, you're supposed to be the one European country who knows a little about economics. Besides, it's naïve to think that the production costs equal the price in this kind of products.

>he doesn't know a good quality bootlegger
>calls others plebs
lel

Not as cringey as working in a sports store.

They're cheaper for a reason, Manolo. The fabric is shit. The engravings and team logo are usually poorly done.
But please, if you know of a good bootlegger, please, enlighten me. Peruvian bootleggers make ok stuff, but it's still not the same.

I thought huezil gave up on football after 7-1?

2 legends imo, my favourite players by far.
they made my childhood awesome

I bought original Norn Iron shirt for 55£ plus expedition.
wonderful shirt plus I loved Kyle Lafferty in Palermo so I wanted to honour him.
It is too much expensive but I loved it.
too bad I bought it before Brexit kek

funniest thing i've seen today

Pretty nice. Glad it's the last year with Wonga.

shame about the championship badges on the sleeves though

ugly
bring back the old northern rock adidas jersey

there are ways you can newfriend

that's average, nigger

l2read

He looks like Harvey price

Also, im pleased with the away shirt and the fact that Villa have finally got rid of Macron