Which is better? what's the difference between them anyways?

which is better? what's the difference between them anyways?

Other urls found in this thread:

ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucium
ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huțuli
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slovaks use icky letters like ch, y, and ľ

theyre wierd

Slovenia is a good guy, Slovakia is a bad guy.

Zizek's availability is the only difference

They use also ä and ô. Also there is difference between ľ and ĺ.
Like wtf, Slovakia, explain yourself.

no

Slovaks can't pronounce the 'g', their folk music is Hungarian devil's music, and their national dress is basically Romanian

Slovaks r freaky

What do they think about each other? Serious question.

>Slovaks can't pronounce the 'g'

citation needed

Thanks for the lecture, professor

What do Japanese and Javanese think about each other?

Nothing much

and neither can you for that matter

hasn't happened, never will

just like ur virginity

We have to reason to go to each other's countries coz they're irrelevant so we've got no opinion on each other

it's strange tho that you see Poles on the Croatian coast in summer but no Slovaks

so another difference would be that Slovaks have no concept of summer holidays

assburger much?

>it's strange tho that you see Poles on the Croatian coast in summer but no Slovaks

What? Half of Slovakia goes on summer holidays there. Poles outbumber us everywhere though, so you won't notice us.

slovenia is almost a european state somewhere between v4 and austria. slovakia is just hungary light with some moon speaking slav people.

slovaks are like abos, they play their didgeridoos and stuff and drink lots of liquor.

popular tourist spot for nips
thanks mate

A few shepherds in the mountains perhaps and they're originally from Romania anyway.

They were chosen as a representative of Slovakia because they're the most distinctive.

Every region in Slovakia is different with its own dialect and traditions. United Slovakia is artificial.

i'm gonna visit yo next summer. my brother spent his honeymoon in czechnia and only said good things except about prague. he said i should not go there but go to chesky krumlov.

go to Klasterec nad Ohri

Map of dialects

you should follow your heritage and play didgeridoo as well

Slovaks are retarded slavs that squat and masturbate all day
Slovenes are the europeans of the balkans

Yes and steal hungarian land

Tell me about Slovak Turkey

Do South Slavs live there?

>all that hate towards my cuntry
What's going on here? ;_;

>Slovenes are the europeans of the balkans
indeed when i went there i was very pleasantly surprised. for one everyone i met spoke english my gf knows german i know english and we both got around easily. i generally liked the place hungary could be like that if the retarded politicians didn't steal everything for the last 26 years. very beautiful mountains.

only thing i didn't like is the vignette system that's some retarded shit right there. gate every 500 meters you have to slow down to 60 or 40 and the fucking vignette made the windshield all gooey. and it was not even a real fucking highway you could only do 110.

Turiec is a name of the river and surrounding region. It's etymology has got nothing with Turks - it's older. Possibly from Celtic dur (water) or Slavic tur (pic related).

Standard Slovak is close to this dialect. I don't think there's some significant minority in that region.

Slovaks seem like good lads
Slovenes are annoying and smug

at least from what i've seen on Sup Forums

The one near us.

Slovenes are extremely nice in my experience. Plus they make god-tier soda.

Slow Vaks stole the land from Hungarians and the language from Czechs. Why would anyone like them?

Slovaks are a made up ethnicity, courtesy of the Habsburgs' imagination.

mindent vissza when?

Are Slovak women hungry for Big Slovenian Cockta?

Slovenia is wealthier and has a higher standard of living.

what are yo fuckers talking about anyway

by a neglibile margin these days (like 5% GDP if meme maps are correct)

Valasi. Today, they are considered quintessentially Slovak, even though they came from Romania in the 14th century.

I mean this
>They were chosen as a representative of Slovakia because they're the most distinctive.

Representative where?

In our image to the world and to ourselves. When you want to imagine someone typically Slovak, it's going to be a Valach shepherd.

I googled some pics of slovakian folklore, allthough some elements look romanian, they are minor...

I found this interesting musical instrument,shared only between romanians and hutzuls of Slovakia,Poland and Transcarphatia.

ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucium

ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huțuli

Interesting

Slovaks are basically Czechs with more Magyar cock stuffed in them
Slovenes are the most based Slavs.

>everyone goes to croatia
that's right

en
ak