Whats so bad about leafy? i watched a couple of his videos, enjoyed them. He isnt god tier or anything...

Whats so bad about leafy? i watched a couple of his videos, enjoyed them. He isnt god tier or anything. But he doesnt deserve the hate he is getting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mFhE6Z48dy4
youtube.com/watch?v=PM2SsS6Nd5c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's my daddy.

k

He talks down on people who has way less subs then he does. He preys on the little people because that's all he can do. He bullies people in a way. Why bash someone for making a video that he ends up disliking?

He is a pussy to me for being a bitch and hiding behind a camera. His content is shit and all you hear while watching his bullshit is "Cringiest, Literally, fucking, fucking, saddest, loneliest, degenerate" and so forth. His vocabulary is horrible compared to other youtubers making similar videos like him.

So making fun of someone that tries to have sex with a melon is somehow bullying? Making fun of feminists is bullying? How idiotic can someone be.

Only fucking faggots hate leafy

Honestly leafys videos are great, top kek material, top kek videos, top kek humor. Only normiefags hate him

He picks on small channels who can't defend themselves than have their channels fucking trashed then he proceeds to hide behind the word "Satire". Basically a less shitty version of "It's just a prank".

If you find him funny you're probably 14.

If anything leafy gives smaller channels more subs and views, if people actually think leafy bullies people you should kys. Rememeber it's satire content, JOKES, him talking shit about people is all for the keks.

>unironically enjoying this

>He picks on small channels who can't defend themselves
Just watch these
youtube.com/watch?v=mFhE6Z48dy4
youtube.com/watch?v=PM2SsS6Nd5c

At least with Leafy he makes a point to try to have his fans behave, keemstar just gets butthurt at the very thought

Bringing anyone down for any reason is bullying you fucking dense piece of shit. you must be 12 because it clearly seems like you enjoy his bull.

LMFAO GET FUCKED

inb4 shitpost

If anyone here sound like a 12 year old it is you. newfag normie.

T R I G G E R E D

First 4 words that you think of :)

Honestly bro, hes just another react youtuber like tge original react girl and his content is weak, fake and gay. Hes no better than the other reactionary fags like h3h3. Prepare your anus because most 4channers masturbate to Ethan and liking Leafag puts you on the wrong side.

why do you care about people on youtube user?

thats a brexit shirt

disagree/10

How he pronounces "literally" makes me want to kill myself but his content is standard cancer it's not really any worse than anyone else

He manipulates 16 year old kids and makes his money off them. Basically, most of Sup Forums demographic

kill yourself stupid faggot

Its not even the content I have the issue with its the incessant CAPITAL LETTERS HE USES FOR ALL HIS TITLES! Its just contributes to the shitstorm of clickbait which youtube has become.

ITT:Alpha whiteknights that mispelled tumblr in the url bar

I'm a grown man and I think he's kind of funny. His speech pattern and mannerisms can get a little weary, but he's just a kid making his way on YouTube with his humor. Good for him.

The all caps titles are made as an ironic joke that shouldnt be taken seriously. actually none of the content he makes is supposed to be taken seriously, its done for shits and giggles , Not as an personal attack on the person he is making a video on.

>you enjoyed a leafyishere video

You do understand this website isn't for children right? To be honest, you should be banned for your post, you just admitted to being a child. Also, he's a cancerous youtuber, just look at him. His fans are little children, like yourself.

List of cancerous youtubers : ( if you watch these people you need to leave Sup Forums )

h3h3productions
LeafyIsHere
PyroCynical
NFKRZ
LtCorbis
Scarce
Idubbbz
filthyfrank
(insert more here idk)

I have absolutely no idea who this person is or what his content is like but I already fucking hate him because he uses air quotes.

Fuck this guy.

at least idubbbz knows his shit is cancer

Nah fam

Do I, do I really? you american fat shit?

>Normiefag detected

Not worthy of the hate, but not worthy of all the popularity either

Im not even american you fucking idiot.

Theres a difference between bullying and teasing. On a scale of cyber bullying of 1 to 10 leafy is like a 3. Keemstar is a fucking 10. He fucking destroys and witch hunts people and calls them pedophiles and doxes them. He makes false accusations. "Everyone call alex a fucking nigger"

Leafy roasts people on the internet who has super stupid videos of something. Shit that you just wana drink bleach after watching. But he also tells people NOT TO WITCH HUNT or go after these people. He has also donated a 1000 dollars to one of the people he roasted after finding out that person was fighting a court battle involving fair use.

I could tell by your shit english, boris.

>normiefag

D-Did you really just say that, is this what this board really is now, really? LIKE REALLY? What have you children fucking done to Sup Forums, wtf.

All of those exept h3h3, is cancer.

>these channels are cancerous
>because I say they are

People like you are just the fucking worst.

except they're not ironic jokes they are bait titles and thumbnails so that people will click on his video

>Anyone that disagree's with me is a child
Grow up you fucking newfag

>IF YO UDON'T LIKE LEAFY UR A NORMIE! RRREEEEEEE

Kek come on, come up with a better argument

>calls people normies and newfag
>"Grow up"

Lmao

No, this is what actual normal people believe, this is the attitude everyone on Sup Forums should have, you cancerous little children who find screaming funny HAHHA XD!!! should get out, you're obviously new here, this is not the type of values actual long time Sup Forums visitors hold. We want you to stop ruining our internet.

>ANYONE THAT DOESNT LIKE LEAFY IS A CYBERBULLY
Your'e just as bad

>disagree's
Obvious adult.

>ANYONE THAT DOESNT LIKE LEAFY IS A CYBERBULLY
You're insulting yourself now.

That post was literally my only one in this thread, again, come up with something better

>disagree is?

Point out where I said that in my post, I'll wait

I have where he lives

91 W 2250 N, Layton, UT 84041

Faggots come and go, like this one.

cucks who probably like onision

Alright you made your cancerous reply, now quit Sup Forums forever you fucking newfag

CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E

I don't see him getting hate from anyone except people who think cyberbully exists

>newfag
I FUCKING CAN'T, WHY THE FUCK IS THIS RETARDED LITTLE 12 YEAR OLD WHO CAME TO THIS WEBSITE IN 2015 CALLING ME NEW, WTF IS THIS SITE, GTFO, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>list of cancerous youtubers :( if you watch these people you need to leave Sup Forums)

He's cringy as all fuck. Calls kids cringy, is way cringier and a low life just like the people he makes fun of.

he does the same thing every single video, it was funny at first but after awhile it gets boring. I dont have anything against him he just needs to change something up.

Leafy is repetitive as fuck. Every video he repeats the same shit over and over, he could literally make the same points in a quarter of the time

Alright now quit Sup Forums.
newfag

>newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag

newfag

So fucking close it hurts.

>newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag

Im getting bored goodbye newfag

>newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag >newfag

If you're seriously taking this obvious bait, you are severly autistic and new.

If you watch any Youtubers, you're a normie faggot

excet for occasional dashie videos, dude's funny as hell

Hold up let's think about this for a second. We're on Sup Forums right? More specifically Sup Forums. Now, uh, I'm not sure if you know this, but the "bullying" that takes place here makes Leafy look like a 13 year old girl. Between the SJW hate threads, and
>pic related
How are you going to get upset about someone making videos "bullying" people?

No im just bored

impressive autism

Dont care about him. Don't like his content, format, or humor. Just keep on doing whatever.

This shitshow is over since long. Go to bed

All the 14 year olds in this thread, calling each other newfag. Must be ...

/thread

Why does he look like such a faggot in every picture I see him in.

More leafy dick plz.

>better use the summer maymay
>then i'll fit in1!!

You're all under some impression that Leafy isn't a normie. That's why.

thread no. 2213526 on leafy this week
stop fucking promoting this fuckwit

As much as I am suppose to hate them, I kinda found pewdiepie video pretty funny today. Saw it on the trending and watched it. He does 50/50 uncensored it's pretty good.

Reminder that if you like leafy content you're underage and shouldn't be posting here. Did you faggots grow out of pewdienigger and switch to leafyisqueer? End your existence.

Normie detected

There's nothing inherently wrong with his style, it's the same shit every other cancerous YouTuber does. The thing is though, leafy' presentation is shit, including his incredibly weak, and repetitive vocabulary.

Yeah I kinda get that, it's just unlike him to do shit like this, considering his young fan base

these are his viewers and comments, fucking children watching a man child

when did Sup Forums get like this?

The dude has always been extremely vulgar and childish. He doesn't want young subs, he just gets them.

Hissss, the reptile army is here

gay voice and has a fanbase that makes the cod community seem old

underage b&

kek