Let's talk about killer memestar Sup Forumsros

let's talk about killer memestar Sup Forumsros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-o3TfHjj_e4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hissss

Breaking news I just tore my batman underwear. Yes this is 100% legit, I can provide an interview.

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I like him , everyone are acting like beta fags who got their feels hurt

Don't watch him but I find it funny how pussy youtubers don't like him because he will ruin their careers.
Just don't do anything stupid you dumb motherfuckers.

pic with timestamp

hissssssss

Maybe, because he tries to 'expose' more people then a little girl exposes pedophiles.

I knew you wouldn't believe.

Any advice for when Gnomestar makes 'news' up about them?

why do you start a thread about keemstar now?
the meme is almost dead

Why talk about him when you can go see him or his family?

historical moment

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

When did he make stuff up? Pyro is a furry. And that's why scare exist, for when KEEM fucks up he gets called out just like he calls the ones that fuck up.

Try shitting through it

Operator give me quads

Denied

>When does he make stuff up?

Every time he blames his 'team and trusted sources' for giving him wrong/fake info.

Okay, he might be a complete shitter, but the excuses he comes up with are so entertaining to watch him make (and then delete of his twitter)

>be keemstar
>wake up to another shitty exposed video
>drink 5 shots of g fuel
>browse twitter for drama and haters to block
>blocked
>find drama
>report it on dramaalert
>turns out it was wrong
>blame imaginary "dramaalert team"
>disable ratings and comments
>more twitter drama ensues
>repeat

this thread shows why this board is dead

also sage

this thread is literally why Sup Forums is shit now

That's only when he forgets to use CODE KEEM

you forgot the part where he blames the people he's fucking over for stabbing him in the back

What happend to the letter of cum that an user left on keembois house

So whats your guys favorite Exposed video? I loved Idubbbz, that fucking song at the end was hilarious

"Once you're out of highschool, Sup Forums isnt cool anymore"

So who's keemstar and what happened

I'd rather hear it from you guys than some knowyourmeme article

He's a channel based around drama. The reason he's getting long dick from the internet is because a bunch of larger youtubers are making videos about how he's lying, is definitely a racist, manipulates like a single mother, and is a self apologetic bitchboi

Sounds like he's getting what's coming to him.

Pretty much yeh

youtube.com/watch?v=-o3TfHjj_e4

check this shit out fam

Is this real?

you havent seen this