I have a question. And then a request

I have a question. And then a request.

First some background. I created a troll account on FB and im chatting with a few of my (girl) friends on it. One or two indicated that they are willing to trade nudes. But .. over whatsapp. Here is the dilemma, i told them im from UK, so i cant add them with a a phone number from my country.

So im wondering. If a brother from.the UK buys a prepaid card is it.possible to use that number on my phone?

And if it would work. Is anyone willing to help me out?

Pic related. One of my friends

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump with another pic of her

And another bump

The most revealing pic i have of her atm. From her fb pfp! She is a wannabe amateur model

Proof

Last bump

One.more bump?

Proof pic again. Deleted prev one coz I left her name in

Bump

You're trying too hard. Go away.

Just want to make sure the thread is seen. Thx for the bump tho

Bumping cuz they look pretty decent, someone help this fag

Thanks brother

This is the second girl

say man how did you talk them into trading nudes, and do you use a male model profile pic or something

With them a male one yea. Took some time talking to them amd getting close to them. Its actually a schlep!

Easier is girls with a bf. Chat with the bf kn female pf. And trade "my" nudes for their gf's nudes. Has a higher success rate. But these two dont have bfs. And i have to see them!

wish I could help u but I'm in the Netherlands, by the way it´s like midnight in the UK on a sunday so probably all shops are closed

Yea true. Thx tho. I did not want it right now. Just need to know someone would help.

But u are on to something. Might redo this thread when more UK people are awake

your fucking saviour here, 12:31am in England right now but if you kik me JamesLYBob then i might be able to help

Norway here, go ask in a brexit thread. The teadrinkers seams to rally there

Fuck!!! Thanks man. Im off to bed now. Like 2AM here. And i need to reinstall kik. Will message u in the next day or so!

facebook com/mienke.redelinghuys.1

found her facebook, now who wants to fuck OP over?