twitter.com/AnonBabble

the knicks

Held my hand in public

Absolute insanity!!

blew me in the living room while her parents where in the kitchen 2 meters away

>held my hand behind the gym after school
>for almost 10 seconds
>made me promise I wouldn't tell anyone

she masturbates while i watch her get herself off. sometimes i film her, unbeknownst to her.

Licked my ear.

But srsly, a girl once told me:
>"Fuck my mouth like a pussy, I can take it."
So I did. And she could.

Let me switch between fucking her ass, pussy and mouth, left a huge wet spot on in a restaurant booth after playing with her pussy under the table, made her piss herself while hiking when we still had half a mile to get back to the car, had her go to the grocery market and only buy phallic veges, lube and whiskey, pissed in her mouth and all over her, had her send me videos of her pissing in a glass and chugging it down.

You know, the normal stuff.

Kissed me on my cheek, once. Best day of my life

Wife material

>So I did. And she could.

You don't make a hoe a housewife. That's asking for trouble.

She was also a cokehead, literally crazy and incredibly annoying to be around when she had clothes on. So, not so much with the wife-ing.

This guy gets it.

Fair point

Footjob under table in a starbucks, blowjob on a bus, house sat for one of her friends and invited me over to go through her stuff with her and fuck on her bed

>>girl is into rape fantasy
>>tell her to wait for me at her house
>>wear something you don't mind getting ruined
>>kick in back door wearing lucha mask
>>she screams and runs to bedroom
>>grab her in doorway
>>rip shirt off of her and throw her on bed
>>rip panties off with one hand
>>fuck her ass hard and fast
>>kidney punch her
>>spin her around
>>pit on her face
>>mfw she cums buckets when I spit on her
>>face fuck her sloppy mouth
>>cum on her face
>>tells me she is a worthless fuck-doll
>>tell her "I know"
>>"be a good girl and clean up this mess

Made a girl tell me her entire history of sexual abuse while having her jerk me off.

bump

Gf at the time let me fuck her tits (D Cup btw). When I told her I was getting close to cumming, she took the head of my cock in her mouth and kept sucking while massaging my shaft with her tits. Ended up cumming in her mouth and she swallowed all of it.

thats hot

>I'll take "A 14 Year Old's Sex Fantasy" for $400, please, Alex

Not the poster but you'd be surprised how many women are into this. Just started seeing a single mom and she'll leave the door unlocked for me, go to bed and I'll sneak in, "rape" her and then take off after.

sure son, whatever you say

Not that user, but I've had 2 women ask for similar stuff, the whole rape thing. Just not really into it myself.

exactly. seems to be a milf fantasy

...that's how me and my gf finish like 99% of the time.

what a bitch

She fucked 2 dogs on Shawnsfarm.com

Get in

Told a woman to make sure she gives herself a couple enemas before I came over because I was going to fuck her ass and have her suck me both during and after. She ends up forgetting so I tell her that she's going to be blindfolded and she's going to suck me anyway. Her tongue was brown by the time I finished.

Sucked me off in a movie theatre. No people in our row or any of the two rows behind us.

Just one happy protectionist and the two janitors

My wife would put her tounge deep in my ass when I'm about to cum. Nothing like it.

Walking back home from a meal out in town, about 11pm, dark, no one around, gets on her knees and sucks me off

Fingered her in a snowey forest

It's not really a rimjob unless they get the inside too.

Jump off a bridge.

This

Dated a girl with a loose pussy and started making fun of her for that. Moved onto fucking her pussy with bigger and bigger objects until I could fit my fist in there. I'd come over and work her pussy until it was gaping, tell her how useless her cunt is and then use her mouth or ass.

She sent me nudes of herself.
Mfw little me had seen pussy 4 teh first time (age was 13, both of us)

Ate her out in my truck. Didn't tell me she was on the rag. It tastes like a penny. I get out of the truck and start putting snow in my mouth to get rid of taste. Break up with her. She ends up in mental institution

k, honestly?

Sucked me off in the car outside Walmart, proceeded to hold my jizz in her mouth for the 30 minute duration of our shop. Then went on to stick her cum-covered tongue out at the cashier (pretty cute girl), looking into her eyes and swallowing as we took our bags.

The neighbors complained an hour after we got home.

Thats actually really gross

We were in a strip club in NYC called Legs Diamonds. Drinking some $9 Bud Lights. We both had to go to the bathroom, so we wander off. The bathrooms in that place in in a hallway across the back of the club. As we're walking, we come to the men's room first. I peek in...coast is clear. Grab her arm and pull her in. Back her up against the counter and lift her up so she's sitting on it, start undoing her pants. Making out like crazy. Laughing, she's says we can't do it here, we'll get caught. Boner is in control now. End up fucking like that, in the strip club bathroom. We were married within 6 months.

>Be me with girlfriend
>Both are at our university
>~12:00 so it's lunch time
>Go to park in proximity to EE/CE/SE departments
>blowjob
>didnt cum cause paranoia (windows all over the place, for all I know nobody saw which seems highly unprobable).
>both are horny, decide to venture into grove in the neighbourhood of our university
>fucking on the ground

We don't get so exhibitionist nowadays. It's probably for the best

Started fucking my married and pregnant professor before class. Class was interesting when I could still taste her pussy and I knew my cum was dripping out of her.

Ex blew me in the back of a subway restaurant.
I worked there, and customers kept coming in so I took my cock out of her mouth, made there sandwiches, then went right back to face fucking.
I came on her face and made her walk out of the store without cleaning up, too.

And when it all boils down you gonna find in the end
a bitch is a bitch, but a dog is a man's best friend

so minimum wage alpha

Ohh sweet God I wish my bf would do that

Same girl?

Let me piss on her chest. Gave me a rimjob. Pegged me. Let me fuck her ass. Blows me when I drive a few times. Often make me finger her while I'm driving. Swallows my cum. Likes being slapped and spit on.
Pic related

jerked me next to my sister and dad while watching a movie
they didnt notice a thing

I don't know what that means

god this woman is perfection. moar

bit.
ly/25xOEE4

She really is. Sorry the photos are flipped 90 degrees. This always happens when I upload from my phone for some reason

so nice, have any pics of you fucking her? asshole and pussy pics?

Have you asked him?
>mfw stupid women don't communicate their fantasies and keep missing out. I'd happily rape someone I'm seeing, but as a guy you don't go around suggesting that shit, or asking if they're into it, because loud mouth bitches talk to each other and suddenly you're that 'creep'

That's my fetish.

I demand moars

Came in her ass, otherwise has said that she's gone down on a girl and the dirtiest thing with guys is sucking dick, so dunno if that means multiple guys or what

driving home, about 3 hours from outta town. Getting dark by the time we left.

Had my girl take off her top and bra and give me road head. I'm sure many truckers and taller cars saw it.

Worth it.

Traffic was not bad
Head was good

Thank god for cruise control.

Jesus Fucking Christ, that's brutal.

And for me, it was getting sucked off by my girlfriend at the back of a cinema while someone was only 5 seats to the left of us.

Went to a swinger club, had a gangbang.

> came in her mouth
> she pretends to swallow
> we kiss
> swaps cum into my mouth

Really not much, but met a girl in town, we hit it off, and she ended up sucking me off in the disabled toilets and then fucked by me.

>Found out two days later that she had a boyfriend

>held hand in public
What a fucking slut. Bless your soul user

my ex swallowed my piss

Are you the Doctor? That looks like river song.

was fucking a girl while she was laying on the floor and she said to me "pound me into the floor".

Hooked up with a few different black women into raceplay. Spent my time degrading them and calling them every racist name under the sun.

Me and my ex had sex in a drive in. In the parking lot under some blankets not in a car just laying in the parking lot. About 6 feet away from her parents and sister.

She wasnt my gf but Gave me a handjob under a blanket while drinking with her cousins.
Plot twist, they were also my cousins.

West Virginia af

I used to have more. I'll send what I can.

My ex wife use to get naked for me and my buddy after work every night.

thanks man, keep it up

Not a virgin, we fucked that same night and another night a couple a weeks after that.
She is my cousin so we stopped cause it felt wrong.

gf giving be head in the bathroom
parents come home
hear dad say I'M HOME
cum as he does
she leaves first
I pretend I'm going to the bathroom and come out after a few
mfw they knew
not a word was said.

Same gf gave road head a few times

same gf lets me cum deep in her ass while dressed like a school girl

Me and my GF fucked next to her best friend and bf. Stayed stricly seperate though but it was hot as fck.

What a slag

west virginia the incest state, not virgin.

She has a nice ass

I thought that was Alabama

You have been snow balled.
Nice kek

Had my ex who was Native dress like Pocahontas then proceeded to brutally fuck her ass with my white cock.

Felt historically accurate.

show us something

Oh sorry, im not a filthy american so i didnt get the reference. I am peruvian.

My wife sells her panties online and has explicit conversations with random men. Then she reads the conversations outloud while I fuck her.

cats like 'mmmsmells just like mama used to make'

Hooked up with a buddy's ex while he was crashing on my couch. Fucked her on the living room floor and pretended to forget he was sleeping there. She was fucking pissed that I hadn't told her he was over.

He wakes up and I have his ex's ass in the air just fucking jackhammering. They both left together.

for me i was at a party, with friends, been drinking a bit, she undoes zipper while we are on a couch sits in my lap in a dress and moves her panties aside. fuck practically in the middle of a party occasionally people come sit next to us and try and talk to us obviously oblivious to what we are doing. ex's sister sits down next to us at one point

+1

Came here to post this too kek