Sup Forums serious question, I'm about to get coke should i get it or not?

Sup Forums serious question, I'm about to get coke should i get it or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HUngLgGRJpo
youtube.com/channel/UCFJ9M_-nJXskQVqhOydcTcQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, might aswell

ofcourse dont be a fag

The rich man's choice
Classy

You don't need it. You don't want it.

Get it. Never pass up the opportunity to get good drugs. And coke is a good drug. Acid, mushrooms, weed - always buy it if available. Even if you don't want it, you can sell it to friends who want it.

Coke, heroin and meth are shitty drugs.

Do weed, shrooms or LSD, period.

Nah buy meth instead

Yeah definitely. So much fun

Alright Sup Forumsros I'm getting coke thx

how exepensive is meth ? how to find some ??
is it very addictive ??
what effects ? i've done only cannabis for the moment

>i'm not OP

Diet or regular?

Cherry, vanilla, diet, zero? Be more specific.

Well if you live in 1985 go ahead

>Do heavier shit

If you're gonna do it, be very careful. Years ago, I was young and careless. One of my friends hit me up telling me if I was interested in that shit, and you know what I thought?
>Just this once
You're probably thinking the same thing, but I warn you, once you do it once, there's a second time. Then a third, then a fourth, then a fifth, you get the idea. Point is, you never go back after your first hit, and when you do it, it's the start of a long dark road. Tread carefully, both you and OP.

meth is pretty expensive but worth it
ask around. ask your current dealer.
its not addictive at all, you can stop whenever you want.
imagine cannabis x100 and you feel like a god

Trips don't lie...

>not addictive
Found the addict

He's right, very very very habit forming substance. Loved her too long, high school sweethearts die hard.
Wasn't addicted exactly, just loved the hell outta the stuff. However it was a mixture of coke, alcohol and weed for me. If you're gonna use it, have some xanies on standby to make the comedown easier. This way, instead of coming down, take a few shots or a couple of beers with the xanax and the whole comedown basicly gets slept off.

you want to ruin my life you fuckin hippie

If this is true in surprised you haven't dropped fucking dead one shot of anything with Xanax and you could die and you want people to believe you would smoke snort and pop ur way to sleep sure faggot

Anymore of OP?

Totally.

Don't be a retard and get hooked on it but fuck yeah.

If you've a girl who's dtf watch Sasha Grey rough sex together, talk about, do a line, fuck like angry apes.

>worth it
>not addictive
Recommend whatever you want, but don't spread misinformation, man.

Just buy a little and report back like 30$ would good for a first timer

Ok thanks for that, I'll be careful, i promise you

i love you

be my master

Oldfag here OP. Don't waste your money. It's "a helluva drug" but not worth the side effects including:
>sore jaw from eating air burgers
>dick shrivels up and disappears
>can't get drunk no matter how much you pound back
>can't sleep so basically write off two full days
>feel depressed af for about a week after then slowly level off back to normal.

Seriously not worth it OP.

Inexperienced fucking retard.

You just black out and eventually pass out, you don't die.

Dipshit

>Asks the piss ocean for advice
Mfw

This

With the exception of 2 days sleep. That'd be a hell of an amount to do that.

BTW, what's the amount your buying?

I'm a med student you fucking cuck whore and I'm telling you if this is what you have been doing count your blessing because ur one of the lucky few who has a body that handles it I have seen young teens and adults die and overdose from one 2mg Xanax and a few shots

You have no idea how lucky and stupid you are at the same time

shut up newfag no one's gonna be up for two days their first time doing coke

4 bars
Break off first two
See how you feel
Go to sleep

You're medical certification means shit to me. Maybe stop being a pussy and go help that dude in his dick problems thread.

Kid asks for advice then I'm gonna give him the best I can based on my experience. So go suck someone else's dick. I don't care. But get off my nuts.

You're a med student and...? I've gotten drunk and ate xanax hundreds of times along with my friends and yet not one of us has died.

op, watch this to the end before deciding: youtube.com/watch?v=HUngLgGRJpo

We'll I didn't mean awake for 2 days more like unproductive for 2 days. The next day you're completely useless and crash hard once you come down. Not really back to somewhat normal till day 3 no what I mean?

Get it but use it to get girls drugged up and bang them. Don't just snort it all yourself

get pepsi instead

Didn't say awake for 2 days fuckhead. You write off 2 days before your back to somewhat normal. This is not my first rodeo

Oh dude yea. 100% agree on that. Next day its like a piece of you died. Then you're dehydrated and pretty much worth nothing physical for a couple of days.

Totally agree

Love you too user

>buying coke from a narc
Enjoy prison, OP.

That's fine I didn't say it was impossible but 10 years down the line when you have no function left in your kidneys and dick I warned you

Moar OP

Kek

For sure. It's a good drug but that's the main reason I stopped doing it. It's not worth the price you pay in time.

nothing you do in this life will matter. we are monkeys on a rock. so go ahead. do some shits thats interresting.

>Sup Forums serious question, I'm about to get coke should i get it or not?

I don't have anything good to say about coke. Even good coke makes you fucking STUPID as hell and blows (ha) your paycheck for the week. It teaches you nothing. So unless you're going to use it to get some hottie horizontal and wet, I'd say fuck it, don't waste your money.

Fuckin A. Not worth it by far, good times, wrote some good songs and did some awful shit with my wife, fun shit. But not worth the aftermath.

I did 13 .05mg and beer bonged Malibu, straw ber Rita's, and a 40 oz beer. After that my heart and stomach we're killing me and my friend took me home. Woke up the next morning and found out I threw up in my sleep and was choking on it. Thank God my dad found me.

Depends on the body I suppose

5'8
190lbs

Hey Sup Forums. I run a youtube channel and i would appreciate it if you'd help me increase it's follower/subscriber base. Shout me out and subscribe i make glitch videos on halo. youtube.com/channel/UCFJ9M_-nJXskQVqhOydcTcQ

Damn dude, I dunno. I was 21 at that point and I averaged 150-160 and I'm the same height. Maybe on a health level or an experience level. Well, I mean how much shit you've done to your body previous to the incident. Ya know?

But I used to get fuuuuuucked up on pretty much anything. Never really had any health issues due to the dope or alcohol.

I did 5 bars and one shot and I almost died so yea I know that's why I'm telling you my kidneys have lost functionality

Well damn, you took 5. That's an extreme amount. One with alcohol is all it takes to get the best sleep you ever had. 5 is some coma shit. No wonder it fucked you up.