So it's been almost 24 hours and all the Eastern Europeans are still here...

So it's been almost 24 hours and all the Eastern Europeans are still here. WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT THAT'S WAS LIKE ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS WE TOLD BRUSSELS TO BUGGER OFF

No but srsly how long till they get back to whichever shithole they came from so we can hire even cheaper labour from Asia and Africa

On a semi-related note, is revoking citizenships/permanent residences even a thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-cornwall-issues-plea-for-funding-protection-after-county-overwhelmingly-votes-in-favour-of-a7101311.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's no getting rid of us retard. Also if you actually think you'll deport anyone and your retarded country will not be bankrupt in a year, good luck cuck.
Same shit as Norway you'll still be bound to the treaties you have ratified but just lost the right to a vote.
Fucking England, filled with retards

until a couple of days ago brits being the american of europe (because of their incredicle stupidity compared to the rest of europe) was just a meme but now they've actually proven they are

>was just a meme but now they've actually proven they are
Exactly, just hope the non-retarded portion of that shithole, mainly Scotland and Ireland can find a way to remain, or re-enter the EU.
Honestly, England deserves what's about to come. Fuck them

And you will force compliance wit these treaties HOW, exactly? The Brits can use the treaties as toilet paper. What are you going to do, invade? They'll just say piss off, wankers. And piss off you shall.

RULE BRITANNIA

bit.
ly/25xOEE4

>treaties HOW, exactly?
You can't be serious, no one is this stupid. If you wish to trade with the Rest of Europe and frankly most of the US, if you wish for London to remain the financial center of Europe, which it unfortunately for the rest of continent is, you will have to comply. Nigger even if a country is a EU member it cannot be forced to enforce the treaties it has signed and or has ratified. There is no procedure for penalizing violation, you just have to.

>europoor politics
Why should the world care?

>Why should the world care?
It really shouldn't, it's the English retards that will go bankrupt in a year. Fucking elect Boris Johnosn do it, have the rest of Europe laugh and fucking laugh.

European stocks are already taking a hit.

British people experiencing patriotism for the first time, fucking lmao!
Atleast it's a few steps to delaying the NWO

>thinking voting leave would magically instantly fix things

Sounds about right

That's probably temporarily most foreign companies will be forced to move to, well actual Europe, since England is neither politically or economically involved with nor is geographically located on the continent.
Their stupidity will most likely turn out to be profitable for Berlin, Rome, Madrid or Paris but look at their fucking currency.
Sure it has recovered a bit but it hasn't traded this low in 30 years. Lol

What's going to happen is that they will cry and beg to come back in EU at the first economic problem they encounter.

They fucked the next generations to live in a possible shit tier country.

RIP Great Britain

>And you will force compliance wit these treaties HOW, exactly? The Brits can use the treaties as toilet paper. What are you going to do, invade? They'll just say piss off, wankers. And piss off you shall.

Thanks for letting everyone know that you're an idiot who doesn't understand how the world works.

literally everyone apart from the english have dreamed of that day for hundreds of years, and it's finally coming true

Butthurt

How is that guy butthurt. You're the one bitching about immigrants.

> thank you Nigel

Nope don't care still in a EU member state I can still travel to Paris with just my domestic ID. I'm glad to have these retards out.
Just pointing out why England has, yet again, shown to be completely overrun with retards.
Boris Johnson 2016

Lmao. I love that UK left EU, because now it's going to fall apart. Scotland will definitely win the independence referendum this time. The only reason they voted "no" on last independence referendum is because they would have to leave EU. After Scotland, Northern Ireland will follow and maybe, but probably not, Wales too. All you'll have left is Londonistan full of sandniggers and retarded poles.

Reminder that the british parliament can still cancel the Brexit.

not gonna happen.

"EU will require open borders to immigration in exchange of market access".

the LIP, the London Independent Party, will now be created to seek the independence of the capital from the chavs and stupid northerners and sheep-shaggers who voted out of the EU

Anyone who thinks that Cameron is worth keeping is an idiot.

Best thing the media did for us was let us know a leave vote would fuck him up the arse.

Well worth it, whatever the future brings. At least we don't have Cameron and his slaver fortune in charge of the country preaching austerity while he scoffs 10k plates of grub.

this

Most of you arent British anyway

where will the capital of greater wales be then?

you'll have Boris Johnson and Michael Gove privatising the NHS and fucking the working class up the arse

Peterborough or Sunderland or Stevenage
who cares anyway?

You had to go to the UK because your shithole country could never get its shit straight faggot.

Anything is better than Cameron.

>places to avoid

>Rome
oh yiss

Great, but do you realize what you have done. Actually done. And what Article 50 says. You'll negotiate withdraw from the EU, which basically means losing your political power in the institution, all open border policies will remain during that negotiation. England will just have to accept that as a fact.
You've basically given up all political influence in the supranational institution to change leadership on the domestic level. Good job

They are voting to go back in weird bipolar fuckers.

Lmao dumbass, now you -have to- accept immigrants with NO INPUT over how many if the UK wants to trade. The remain faggots DID mention this but you morons went with lying Nigel ANYWAY! Fags, enjoy your 3rd world status.

anyone can do worst than Cameron, anyone
Margaret Thatcher was the PM once remember

yes now we can dump all our illegal immigrants into the uk without facing sanctions

There has never been a plan to kick out any foreigners living here legally. Fuck knows about the illegals but fuck them anyway

Don't worry you dumb fucking brits, We americans armed with the Trump will save you

London literally has the highest amount of chavs in the entire country

Those foreign companies are already in Europe. They don't register in the UK, they registered in Ireland and Luxembourg to avoid higher taxes from the other nations. Amazon, Google, Starbucks etc, cheeky fuckers who are using EU law to pay the lowest tax possible.

No company ever would be stupid enough to avoid doing business with a country with 65 million people though regardless of tax. They'll keep trading with the EU but the UK might actually make some tax revenue off them now.

> cheap labor deprived of any rights and can't claim benefits who can be exploited
you really expect a Tory government to get rid of them

If they want a war that would be great. I would love to see that.

So, in the other thread someone said the Brexit is the liberals fault because they ignored the concerns of the economic security of the working class. I'm not sure how to feel about that, might be true. On the other hand, if it's just because a white guy can't handle the idea that a foreigner will do better than him in his own country... so much for the idea of a meritocracy.

sjw fags think they can retweet their way to an independent state. top kek.

It was 52-48, and a bunch of that 52% realise what they've done. Only around half of England is retarded. Wales is fully retarded because they've bitten the hand that fed them, then shat on it then run it over with a tractor and called the hand's mother a cunt.

Good point, sir. Christ. Just imagine the state of the office buildings if they did.

>not being in the EU will make commerce easier and more remunerative
how retard are you to say something like that?
You britonts are really proving yourself the niggers of europe, and i'm italian so that's saying something.

>hurrr it was worth making a momentous decision that will stay with us for decades just so we could kick some shiny faced lizard person out slightly faster than if we'd just waited for the elections
This is why they shouldn't have had the referendum in the first place, ordinary people cannot comprehend what they've done.
You're one of them.

this made me laugh more than expected

>cancel
Cancelling it would imply its going to happen.
They have to enact it before they can cancel it.

Why would you want to travel to a cesspit like Paris anyway?

italians... not the niggers of europe.

jesus christ brazil even thinks you are a bunch of pizza eating animals. lol

You're a fucking retard.
I cannot believe that we've got to the point where Boris Johnson is a viable PM.
I cannot believe that Michael Gove is seen as anything but a dead-eyed, puppet of satan who feeds on the blood of the working class.

Britain has become a YLYL thread now, literally a laughing stock of the world and has no economic future.

If that were true all of them would be here. We have a 10% flat tax for everything. Also I never said anyone would stop trading with the UK, this will undoubtedly hurt the British economy, look at your currency. Also I might be wrong, probably am since I was watching Fox News' coverage but someone came up with the statistic that 60% of companies functioning in the EU are based in the UK. This seems wrong. Here's the major point though, despite some economic problems which will arise they will recover, since again all the ratified treaties will remain in place. You've just lost a bunch of political influence.
>Only around half of England is retarded
Still though the retards won

fucked themselves right up the arse

This is in a similar vein.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-cornwall-issues-plea-for-funding-protection-after-county-overwhelmingly-votes-in-favour-of-a7101311.html
>we want to leave the EU!
>Leave EU
>we want the government to give us the millions that the EU was plowing into our economy!
Idiots.

>cesspit like Paris anyway
Yeah it's shit dunno was just making a point. Should have said Amsterdam

it's like London
wealthy neighbourhoods
gentrified neighbourhood
shitty neighbourhoods that are being gentrified
it's a great city even if there are way too many tourists to my taste

I need to learn French, move to Canada, OZ, NZ or just Scotland and wait for them to go back to the EU.

kek, even Boris has now shown he was actually playing the brits and didn't actually want to leave, just wanted to come out as a rebel and secure the next PM position. Even he underestimated how many idiots are in the UK

Hopefully soon lad.

This is the best part, these brexit poofters really -did- believe that would happen, fucking ultracucks.

I voted remain like most under 30s, UK is fucked now. We will literally gain NOTHING from leaving the EU.

Immigrants can still get here via Commonwealth countries like Pakistan

Pound is worth nothing now, wont ever be as strong as it was

NHS £350 million was obviously a lie yet suckers swallowed it whole

Any educated person will leave the country now and England will become even more dependent on welfare

Britbong here, you're not wrong.

Lol... that would be srsly retarded

>Even he underestimated how many idiots are in the UK
And he is fucking retarded himself

>the retards won
Oh I agree with you, I'm just dumbfounded at people walking around like normal, I know so many people who think its over and they can forget about it.
I'm not usually that emotionally affected by news etc but that people voted on such a momentous decision because they weren't sure, or they didn't even know what leave would entail, or they thought it would do what it patently couldn't, it fills me with incoherent rage.
Or the number of fucking idiots who STILL keep trotting out the 350 million figure.
It's was a bare faced lie, 100%, no excuse, just a pure lie.

>let's have a symbolic referendum, guy!
>what could possibly go wrong!

that was exactly my point, but you guys are proving yourself dumber and dumber.
so if we're nigeria you guys are fucking somalia.

and the sun will keep writing everything is fine and awesome till long after everything collapses, and their readers will even believe it too even when all prices skyrocket around them

exactly, you could see it immediately in his victory speech, he never expected to be in this mess

The whole point of leaving was because we had no influence.

Cameron was supposed to negotiate a better deal, which he didn't, but claimed he did.

Enough of the bullshit and lies.

Time for a change. Also, I'm loving that many major companies trusted four polls and bet heavily on a remain result.

As for parliament needing to ratify the decision, it's been announced it will be done.

What we need now is a strong negotiator to commence unbridled trade with the rest of the world, as we were told who we could and couldn't trade with.

It's like going out to a bar with friends and them insisting you can only drink Fosters, because that's what they like.

As I said, any change is overdue, the Scottish referendum was fixed by fearmongering, which then screwed Labour on the last election, as they all voted Scottish nationalist party. Why the fuck they didn't just go I don't know, oh wait, media pressure telling them they'd be fucked!

Ignorant pricks bought that hook line and sinker and then fucked up the election so we had four more years of that rich cunt scratching his rich cunt friends back.

At least we're rid of him. At least our kids will get more than 20% of the new jobs next year. At least there will be housing for the natives.

As someone who's spent the last eight months in a Salvation Army hostel because there is no housing for British people, my reason for needing a house? A degenerative genetic condition which has crippled me over the last ten years. Not that my middle class, many property owning landlords gave a fuck when they sold the place out from under me and evicted me.

So yeah, less EU migrants means more housing for those of us that can't move abroad and work in someone else's country because my own is full.

Because of our open door policy I've been sharing a shithole with addicts for the crime of being too crippled to do much of fucking anything. (cont)

So how does this go, here the legislature has to vote on a referendum, regardless of a majority or lack thereof. If a number of the population votes on a specific issue the parliament has to have a vote, meaning it might not be passed. Does any direct democracy procedure become automatic law in the UK, can't Cameron just say fuck you retards not happening and the legislature not pass or support this
Is there still hope is basically what I'm asking

And the EU don't give a fuck about referendums. Ask Greece

Yeah, according to the conservatives it was a little over 250 million.

Do you think that changes anything?

Notice all the useful, progressive places in UK voted Remain?

London, Oxford, Cambridge, Bristol, Brighton, Edinburgh etc

While Newcastle, Dagenham, Wales etc voted out.

Those EU workers that are here send home as much as they can from their wages.

That's a huge chunk of our economy fucking off each week.

That's an economic boost right there, when it stops.

at the end of the day it's the governments who decide
if Greece did not want this shit they should not have joined the EU, they should not have adopted the euro, they should not have accepted the billions of EU funds to develop their country

Cameron stated he's stepping down and we're out.

Don't any of you have a news source other than Sup Forums?

>top three in the EU parliament
>one of the biggest economies in the EU
>have a hand in writing most EU legislation
>lol we had no influence
No. The average Brit just doesn't care to look for our influence, that's too hard.

>no housing for British people
>immigrants fault
Plenty of empty houses fuckstick, blame house prices.
>Not that my middle class, many property owning landlords gave a fuck when they sold the place out from under me and evicted me.
So definitely nothing to do with Europe.
Well done on ensuring that the Tories/UKIP/right wingers who detest social schemes will be in power for decades.

Really well done, thanks a bunch, hopefully your condition kills you off quickly.

> "The British working class has given the EU the middle finger"

So did the Irish & Scottish working class not get the memo?

English are just racist cunts. Thread.

I thought he was gonna remain for the next couple of months at least?

BOOM
/thread

Notice how you're an arrogant elitist faggot?

nope, it's been shown time and time again that their low wages and them thus filling positions no one else wants while at the same time also consuming here and contributing to the economy is much better for the UK than for anyone else. That will stop now btw, only illegals from north africa will take those jobs now instead of eastern europeans, and you like them even less than you did the poles

Sounds like an uneducated, stupid and ignorant shit.

EU immigrants are giving more than they are taking.

If an EU immigrant takes your job when he/she cannot speak English or cannot speak it properly, when he has no connections and is an immigrant, then you are stupid fuck and there is a reason for you not getting the job.

When I walk on the streets I see more Indians, Pakistanis and Chinese people then EU people => EU immigration is not a problem. Too many sand niggers and Asian shits.

Many big companies are starting to think of reallocating their staff to other countries.

The office next to mine(a German one) will not be recruiting more people or opening more offices because the situation is unclear now.

>Brexit

As Pugin said. I can understand why they (the UK) wouldn't want to feed and subsidise poorer countries.

It's a rare day I agree with Putin on anything. Guess that makes me glad we won't be part of the Euroarmy bringing about a new cold war.

Huur durr racism hurr durr old people hurr durr let me regurgitate nonsense and not really understand what happened and why... Faggot

>Also, I'm loving that many major companies trusted four polls and bet heavily on a remain result.
But the fact that that didn't happen is not a good thing for business. Just saying.
>As for parliament needing to ratify the decision, it's been announced it will be done.
Not what I meant I meant all the treaties that have been signed between the UK since well, 73 I think and after Maastricht will most likely remain in place. Not much will change.
As far as the rest goes you seem to be kind of emotional about that stuff and politics and economics should stem from a point of rationality.

it won't stop
if you want to be part of the common market you'll have to accept freedom of movement
the problem lies in UK law in itself
in Germany German nationals always have a priority over non-Germans when it comes to work
Uk politicians could put in place schemes like that but they prefer to use the working class they have impoverished to impose neoliberalism in the UK

Funniest thing is its the poor faggots who voted out who need the EU more than anyone.

Good luck buying a house or getting a job with BoJo or Gove in government.

And keep reading the Daily Mail you fucking thick cunts.

>not realising elevating poorer countries in the long run is much better for trade, since you're creating new markets as well as allies