alri

can't be forgetting Tengri sure

Come home, Finnish man

Well said my friend. Couldn't agree more

protestants are stupid lol

woeful thread so far

Aye, no matter how hard I try...

didn't read this

Two knackers are fighting in the Aldi carpark behind my house lads. What do?

take a picture and post it

Reminder she is just a part of a minor, very secular protestant Church and isn't supposed to have a divine mandate. That's unlike the feetkisser in Rome, who all catholics have to listen to.

Fire a few warning shots.

Sorry no lad, my house is one of the few near it. Too easy to find me.

Offer some copper wire to the first to bring you the head of the other

No guns lad.

bang on a pan

> That's unlike the feetkisser in Rome, who all catholics have to listen to.
there is literally nothing wrong with refugees you racist

people who get upset about the feet kissing are retarded, it's the feet he was kissing that mattered

didn't that nigger turn away Christian refugees?

miss the one the Poles worship

Well shit lad. Get a big dog, high powered torch maybe a sword.
But if you live near pikeys you should consider getting a gun or guns.

On Sup Forums it is. Fit in with the crowd.

What about that "arab invasion is a good thing" thing?

Lutheranism was mistake

Arguing between protestants and Catholics is incredibly retarded when both are being crushed by atheists and agnostics.

Highest quality post to ever appear in this general

More likely you all would be Swedish speaking now without it.

have we ever had a better irish band than westlife?

Not to mention the pope went to Sweden of all places to celebrate the anniversary of the Protestant reformation.

UPTOWN GIRL

I was going to say the undertones but they're British.

Its better option because I just came home from mid town and I saw less finns than immigrants

My Bloody Valentine > Boyzone >Jedward > SIX > Westlife

The Script

Queen Christina did nothing wrong desu. (Relative to other Sw*des.)

The world is divided into Catholics, heathens, and heretics, the lowliest of God's creatures desu.

>le pope worship
>why don't you do exactly what the pope says to appeal to normies you guys

Protestant concern trolling is awful.

And by the way,

>very secular protestant Church

Kekkerino. That's like saying "very wet water".

Oasis.

CUZ MAYBEEEEEEEEEEEH

They don't live too near. They come to Aldi for their shopping. Of course they try to 'haggle' which is always fun to watch.

the zenith of modern society
youtube.com/watch?v=omQIcEo1gXk

me at the back

>What about that "arab invasion is a good thing" thing?
lowkey calling for a Crusade, you honestly think the fucking POPE is so stupid that he'll compare current mass Arab migration to Europe to the Mongols, Huns, Persians, Moors, etc. invading and imagine that people will think it a good thing as he seems to say?
You think an old man who's come into such high power to be so ignorant of history as to make that remark in 100% sincerity?
Yeah, maybe. But let's examine what he said carefully:

>How many invasions has Europe experienced in the course of its history! But it’s always been able to overcome them and move forward, finding itself complimented and improved by the cultural exchange they brought about.
Now on a surface level and from a cursory reading of this you'd imagine as you have that he's saying what you currently imagine he was saying, but EXAMINE it

>always been able to OVERCOME them
hmmmmm okay

>improve by the cultural exchange
the tensions and, eventually, wars and 'internecine' conflict that will come about by this mass migration will wipe away the 'old' Europe that has allowed Christianity to wan and nearly die, where most people are living in relative luxury in the places where irreligion is most common, which are the countries that the Arabs and other migrants choose to go to

NEED an qt Irish redhead with big chebs 2bh

>you honestly think the fucking POPE is so stupid
Yes

>"look mam i posted a block of text on Sup Forums again"

Oh looks like the Prods have found the thread
expect the post quality to nosedive

>writing all this
>implying prods are going to care about facts
Their entire religion is built on the meme that "le catholics worship the pope xDD". They're hardly going to start listening to reason now

>the post quality to nosedive
literally can't get worse

>christfags

>Pagans, Fedoras and Catherlics

>catholic school education

>

>the tensions and, eventually, wars and 'internecine' conflict that will come about by this mass migration will wipe away the 'old' Europe that has allowed Christianity to wan and nearly die, where most people are living in relative luxury in the places where irreligion is most common, which are the countries that the Arabs and other migrants choose to go to

Yup. People need to understand that the Europe that betrayed Christianity (ie: all G*rmanics north of the Rhine) needs to die if the good Europe (ie: Celto-Latin-Slav master race) is/are to come back to ascendancy again.

>tfw the first Irish Pope declares a crusade against Protestantism and atheism

~t. Ulsterman

>Still caring about religion
Nonces, the lot of ye

We need the true Celt festivals back lads. I miss them.

If it makes you feel better Vargposter my local church will probably be closed in about 10 years.

I couldn't give a shite which of ye think yous are right, I'm here to post memes not read blocks of text explaining the fucking ecclesiastical matters and the apostolic faith

this

be nice to see a new Crusade to protect Christians currently being mass murdered and forced to emigrate in the Middle-East

>I'm here to post memes
reddit is a different direction then

>/éire/ never has good discussion
>wtf stop posting walls of text >:(

good
burn your local mosque too

I am not in Sup Forums, but it must be fake. I cannot support this

>Romanja

Where the fuck is this?

>your local mosque too
Shoo back to Scandinavia, apostate.

~t. Hates Gaeilge

youtube.com/watch?v=jkfRkR1Pqag

go back to kissing niggers feet you christcuck

I don't have a local mosque, unless this shit gets built. rte.ie/news/2013/0308/375748-plan-for-largest-mosque-in-country-given-go-ahead/
Dublin, there were four parishes each with a church which were combined into one, there was 14 priests between the parishes 15 years ago, now there's only 5.

Is amadán ceart thú. mo chara. Má leanann tú ar aghaidh leis an caint sin, brisfidh mé do srón agus téigh tú abhaile ag caoineadh le haghaidh do Mháthair.

Some bugger has convinced me to go to the Church of Scotland while I'm here.

no joke I would literally try and sabotage the building of that/burn it down
fuck sake

bit rude

Do they only have the one church like?

Imigh leis an Béarla sin. Ceaptar gur Sasanaigh thú. Agus ní maith liom Sasanaigh i mo tír álainn glas.

Go back to complaining about how Christians BTFO the people you as a modern millennial seek to claim the slightly less debased and much less pathetic legacy of.
You Scandiboo faggot.

It takes more than B2 Leaving Cert Irish to stay true to Irishness. Betraying Christianity in favour of Scandinavian-Anglo degeneracy is the antithesis of Irishness.

I can't find any recent articles on it, most of it seems to be from 2013, so it might not be getting built. I'm pretty sure it was being bankrolled by the Saudis, and the planning was lodged by the Dublin Welfare Society who seem to be disbanded.

>Betraying Christianity in favour of Scandinavian-Anglo degeneracy is the antithesis of Irishness.

>Scandiboo faggot.
you're a middle eastern cuckboi by that logic

hope u choke you fuckin rat xx

whats happening to samir nasri

Sweden is kill

You bastards know nothing of the REAL Éire. We wuz druids, we wuz high kangz. But then the Eternal Anglo was invited over and destroyed our glorious people. You are cucks for giving in to the Christianity meme. You are all a disgrace to the Emerald Isle.

We were Christian before the Anglos came, you wiccan retard

The true Irish accepted the word of God on its own merits.

"Nordic" pagans were only ever foreign despoilers of Ireland, Protestants the turncoats to a foreign power, and atheists the degenerate heirs of aforementioned, but lacking any integrity or shame they might have had.

When Ireland is free of your ilk, we will be truly free.

Comfy night.

I at least want to go to America before I die lads

alright kev

That's because our Kings cucked themselves. The Anglos just fucked us even harder culturally.

Preferred arguments about anime to this catholic autist

There once, it was alright. Anywhere in particular you have in mind?

It's abit shite so it is

Completely disagree more. The last two threads were fucking shitshows. This is just normal banter

Just anywhere.

God dammit I just wanna know what it's like to be part of something relevant.

Can you imagine the raw sexual energy emanating from a hungry Sersh? She sees you walking home with a takeaway curry cheese chip. Her mouth salivates with each bite you take until she's visibly drooling. Suddenly she can't contain herself and waddles towards you. She grabs the box out your hands and wolfs them down, often forgetting to chew. Before you can even comprehend what's happened she's already finished, and wanting more. She tries sucking the curry stained on her jumper but it's not enough. Then she looks at you. Her eyes fixed on your curry cheese covered fingers. She grabs your hands with full force and starts licking them sensually. Her eyes are flickering and she's already moaning. Before long she can't even stand anymore. She falls to her knees, still keeping a deathgrip on those delicious fingers of yours. You try to break free but she's too strong. You're also afraid if she falls over her colossal weight will crush your legs to powder. Suddenly you're being dragged down. Before long she's stuck your hand down into her leggings and you can feel her moist warm interior. At this point this is happening whether you want it or not so you decide to go along with it. Her hairy cunt makes you itch but you don't care. She makes no effort to hide her pleasure. Surely people inside their homes are now listening to sound of Saoirse Ronan orgasming on the street. She's so loud she drowns out the music being played in the nearby underage disco. Her crotch is soaking wet and it's clear her body can't take much more. She lets out one final joyous roar and collapses on the footpath. You wipe your hand on her jumper and give it a sniff. Still smells of curry cheese chips.

>banter
Not great so it's not

Second this