Is an intelligent dialogue possible on /b?

Is an intelligent dialogue possible on /b?

No, YOU shut up

op is a faget

dubs says to try it

That set of repeating numbers needs to adresed as an strange statistical casualty in this universe.

Not since 2008
All the kids do is throw buzzwords around and think they are superior, when they lack the skills to create a coherent sentance

usually a harder fetish thread like bestial or furry trap shota can get somewhat decents discussions after the initial dump

Intelligent conversation is hard to find on the internet these days.

pseudo intelectual bullshit using fancy words everywhere

I'd agree. With the popularization of any platform, discipline or language comes its simplification and (cynically) its debasement.

I don't give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I'll put you in so much fucking pain that it'll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don't give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I'll fucking show up at your house when you aren't home. I'll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you'll have a fucking heart attack. You'll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you'll see when you're being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I'll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either... I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced faggot. Welcome to hell, population: you.

no.

So long as those fancy words are used correctly at least we can infer that the writer has taken the time to respect erudition. I have another question, if the answer to the first turns positive. Is it the type of people on the internet that degrade intelligent conversation, or the means to communicate. Speaking anonymously can have good and bad results.

One could argue that individuals, when using the Internet, tend to orbit communities with similar views as theirs. As such their discussions are non-confrontational, therefore of little interest intellectually.

not gay if feminine penis

Sure it is, you just have to know how to make it intresting enought to keep the thread bumped by retards while you have yourself a nice conversation with some less retarded faggots.

Anyone else coat their balls in peanut butter so their dog can lick it off?

Shut the fuck up, you beta cuck faggot!

how feminine is the dog's penis?

I dont check, but the bunghole is tight